An Unknowing Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean put up a pot of coffee and we all sat down and enjoyed the coffee with the muffins Tanya brought. After a bit Sean says he needs to shower and head over to his mother's house- there are a few things need fixing. She lives alone and relies on her only son to help with these things. He gives me a sweet kiss and heads off to the bathroom. Tanya hands me the bag with the cloths I am wearing, I slip out of my dress I put back on for breakfast and change. The 3 of us leave, Tanya drops Barry off at his house then drops me off here. So, any questions?"

Any questions?

My mind is in overdrive, I don't know where to go from here. I simply ask her if she was comfortable the whole time, was she treated well and if she thinks she'll see him again? I get yes's all the way around.

She kisses me on the cheek, tells me she loves me and says she needs to get in the shower. After showering she comes downstairs in sweats and a tee shirt, grabs some granola and water and chills in front of the tv, obviously tired but sporting a satisfied grin.

"So, you want to hear my plans for next weekend?"

12