An Unknown Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and made his way toward us. When he was standing directly in front of us we both reached out and grasped his organ with one hand, then our lips met as we both shared his hard cock. I would watch as she would engulf him from his head to the very base in one swallow, then slowly relinquich him while sucking so hard she was making noises. Then I would take over and reverse the process, slowly sliding him deep into my throat with my mouth held open wide, closing my lips and using my tongue to bathe his cock for a few seconds before slipping off.

He enjoyed this treatment for a few minutes until he positioned us on the coffee table, our cuts together at one end, our tongues cleaning each other's face at the other. He stood between our legs and slowly inserted himself in Jasmines cunt first, then mine, repeating this numerous times before he aimed for Jasmines ass.

She tensed slightly as she felt him line himself up for her other hole, her tongue dove into my mouth and she groaned into me as she was penetrated deep by Marks' hard cock. He pushed in and out of her a few times until he was completely buried and his pubic hair was against her cheeks, then he stayed still for a minute while she grew accustomed to his girth.

He pulled himself from her and moved his cock to my rosebud and repeated his rape on me. I kept my eyes on Jasmine as I felt him violate me, his girth stretching my anus far beyond what is normal, his cockhead penetrating my bowels until he was completely buried and his abdomen pressed against my cunt and Jasmines' ass.

Then it began, he pulled out of me and crashed into her, pulled out of her ass and forced his way into mine. We held each other tightly as he pummeled us with his onslaught, his need driving him to use us as he wanted as we shared the pain and the pleasure of what he was doing to us. His hard cock brutally pinned us against each other as he continued his onslaught, seeking his own relief. Without a thought for our comfort he used us as women had been used centuries before, as sexual objects, as a means to attain a sexual release, nothing more than that.

I felt his first shot of cum go into Jasmine when he pushed her down harder onto my body and screamed out, then he quickly moved his cock to my ass, grasping at my hips as he pierced and coated my bowels with his seed. He stayed in me until his balls were emptied, his cum dripping from my butt and his balls as he lay atop the two of us.

Jasmine was the filling to the sandwich for the next few minutes and we three lay still as we all got back our strength. Once Mark rose, Jasmine slid down my body and licked at the white goo that had been deposited inside me. She spun herself around as she fed from my ass and fed me the remnants of Mark that were running from her ass down her thighs as well.

After a few minutes she also rose and we all went to take a shower together. Jasmine slept with us both that night and many others to follow. The next morning, I shaved the pubic hair from between her splayed legs before watching Mark use her on the living room floor as I sat over her face, my thighs on either side of her head.

Jasmine spent that entire weekend at the house, never once seeing the guest bedroom. We stayed mostly nude except for short skirts and t-shirts when we went out for food. We were both still experimenting with being with another woman and took our time exciting each other.

Mark had me stand with my legs spread wide over Jasmine's legs as she sat on the couch. He coached her to touch me, stroke me from my ass to my clit while he took pictures and watched. She learned that my ass was very sensitive and just barely penetrating it with a finger was enough to get me off.

Once that weekend, he had Jasmine on all fours and he had me get behind her and lick her. She was squirming on my tongue as I pushed it into both her ass and her cunt.

Mark had me lay on my back at that point and she got over me, her thighs on either side of my head once again and her hands on the floor near my hips. I watched as he positioned himself at the entrance to her cunt and stopped with the head just barely penetrating. As I reached up with my tongue and touched her clit, she pushed herself back, impaling herself on his hard cock.

Mark fucked her for ten minutes like that, his cock pistoning in and out of her hole, her juices running down her lips and dripping onto my face. I ran my tongue over both her sex and his hardness as they fucked each other. When Mark came deep inside her, I watched the white goo being squeezed from her depths by his invading member. When he pulled out, he fed me the entire length and I sucked greedily to clean both their juices from his cock and balls. Then, when he was done, I stuck my tongue as deep into her hole as I could and sucked the juices of their coupling from deep within her.

We went out to a burger joint on Saturday evening for some burgers and a beer and Jasmine slid her hand under my skirt to finger my cunt while we ate. I was standing there, my back to the wall as Mark shielded us from being seen, as she slipped three fingers in and out of my cunt. I felt myself losing control after just a few minutes and my orgasm left Jasmines hand soaked in my juice, which she greedily sucked from her fingers.

When Sunday evening came, we all had to sit down and discuss what was going to happen next. Jasmine and I worked at the same office, for the same boss. We decided that we would be careful, that we would shield others from what was going on, but all three wanted to continue what we had. The following Friday we would again meet at our home and spend the weekend together. Mark said he would plan a good weekend for all three to enjoy.

That week went by slowly, and every time I caught a glimpse of Jasmine at the office, my cunt would twitch. We did not work closely together so we were together in only a few meetings during the week, but the excitement was still evident when we did see each other.

On Friday during lunch, Jasmine came into my office and closed the door, locking it, behind her. She walked over behind my desk and grabbed my hand, telling me that she needed to get off badly and wanted me to help her.

She stood there holding her skirt above her hips as I slipped my fingers around in her slippery hole. I had her lean over the desk so I could lick her from behind and she began to moan low. I used my tongue to caress her cunt, then pushed between her lips and into her hole. She was moaning a bit louder now as her legs began to buckle and the desk supported her. As I felt her muscles tighten, I pushed one finger into her ass and stroked her clit with another, her cunt convulsing on my tongue.

When she was finally able to stand I could see that she was flushed, her face neck and chest red from the excitement. She slowly lowered her skirt and went toward the door, unlocking it just before my secretary turned the knob and entered with papers that needed my signature.

I know that the room smelled of sex and wondered what my secretary must be thinking, but accepted the papers and watched as Jasmine walked into the hallway toward her own office.

That evening we met Mark at Ritchie's in Brockton, a seedy town outside of Boston. He had selected this bar because it was one of the seediest in town, and the outfits he had selected for both of us were a perfect fit.

Mine was a yellow t-shirt top over a very brief blue skirt, the kind that a high school cheer leader would wear. I had on three inch heels and nothing more. I could feel the cool air between my legs and when I sat my ass was on the wooden seat with nothing in between.

Jasmine was dressed similarly except her shirt was a button up and the skirt was not pleated. Jasmine was a few inches taller than I and therefore the skirt looked even shorter on her. She slid onto the bench beside me and I heard her skin slide along the well worn wood.

As we had entered we had received quite a few stares from patrons already inside the bar. It appeared to be mostly latinos, like ourselves, that frequented this establishment.

We ordered our drinks and began to chat with each other. Once the waitress, suited up in a very skimpy skirt and a very tight sweater, albeit all covered in a pair of pantyhose, delivered our drinks, I reached behind Jasmine and allowed my hand to rest on her lower back/upper ass. She looked at me and smiled.

We told Mark what had happened in the office and he seemed amused. He asked us how often we saw each other and if we had much chance to play with each other while at the office. He was scheming to get something going there. And then he added that since Jasmine had gotten off already, he would make sure that I got off first that night.

We drank and talked for about 3 hours in that seedy bar, watching the clientele slowly change to a more seedier variety. A few hookers were clearly looking for customers as they went from table to table asking the men for drinks and if they wanted company. I'm sure a few of the guys were checking us out as well.

It was after the third beer that I got the courage up to finally grab Jasmine's wrist and pull her hand between my legs. She slipped her finger into me and then teased my clit before extracting it and licking her fingers provocatively. I sat with my knees still parted, my cunt displayed under the table, and watched to see if anyone noticed. Unfortunately because of the dark decorum I don't think anyone did.

When we got back to the house that night we went immediately into the bedroom where we stripped naked and fell onto the bed. Jasmine and I fell into each other's arms and began to play with each other. I felt her hands on my backside, her fingers delving into the crack of my ass as I fell onto her. Our tits mashed against each other and I could feel her nipples poking into my tits.

She pulled my butt cheeks apart and ran her finger over my rosebud, sending a shiver up my spine. As she toyed with my ass I ground myself against her thigh, captured between mine. I rubbed my excited cunt up and down her leg as she continued to press her finger against my ass.

When Mark entered the room this was the position he found us in. He came in carrying a camera and the computer and a bag. He went about setting up the camera and the computer while we continued to rub and grind against each other.

"We're gonna put on a show tonight," he stated when he started the computer and I thought back to when he had put me on the webcam and how much I had enjoyed that.

We satiated all Jasmines fears, explaining that we were filtering out users located in our home state and two states over, and telling her about our previous outing with the computer. She finally agreed to become a porn star and we went back to our groping of each other.

When Mark had everything ready, we were signed in and waiting for an audience, he opened the bag he had brought in. Inside were a number of vibrators and dildos of various sizes and colors, and a harness. He explained that one of us could wear the harness and fuck the other girl. This excited me to no end and I told them both that I wanted to be the one to get fucked by Jasmine. Since she had already gotten off that day in the office, it was agreed that she would fuck me with the dildo strapped to her cunt.

After five minutes we were up to 30 people in the chat room. Jasmine and I sat at the edge of the bed, naked, our legs spread and our cunts fully displayed on the computer screen, as Mark explained to the audience what the rules were. Again he said that the room was now full and that if it did not remain full, the show would stop until it was again full. With that, he introduced both myself and Jasmine as Mary and Taylor. He then released us to do what we wanted.

I found out real quick that entertaining in this way was a big turn on for Jasmine. She began the show by laying on her back and pulling me onto her face so she could explain to the audience what my cunt and ass looked like. She was positioned so her spread legs were in the foreground of the screen, my ass was positioned over her face and staring at the camera. She pulled my ass cheeks apart and stroked my rosebud so everyone could see.

She talked incessantly to the audience as she licked and stroked my sex. She told them about my clit, how large it was extending, how hard it got between her lips. She also spoke to me, telling me she wanted to fuck me with a hard rubber cock attached to her cunt.

This turned me on immensely, and I reached down to grab handfuls of hair and mashed my lips into her face, blocking both her nose and mouth as she licked at my insides furiously.

This went on for a few minutes until I turned around and squatted over her face. The audience now had a view of both our shaved bare cunts. I reached behind me to steady myself and felt Jasmine as she tongue fucked me in the ass. I was squirming around and moaning how good it felt as she continued her ministrations and added her fingers on my displayed clit.

I could feel myself losing control and I began to tell her that I was going to cum. This fueled her further and she pushed four fingers deep into my cunt while still tonguing my ass and stroking my clit. I felt my stomach tighten first, then my thighs and back, and then I felt the cum rushing from my hole, running down over Jasmine's hand and face, over my asshole and her tongue, into her mouth. As the spasms continued, I fell forward laying over her body, my cunt no longer visible to the audience but my sweaty face just inches from Jasmine's inflamed cunt.

I recovered in just a few minutes and immediately lifted my face to hover over her sex. I used my fingers first, probing her pussy and rubbing her huge clit. I wrapped her legs under my arms, holding them up high and exposing her completely to the audience. I reached out and grabbed a medium sized vibrator and turned it on before placing it against her sex length wise, covering the entire area between her asshole and her clit. The vibrations caused her to begin to shake and whimper from the pleasure and I turned the toy on the highest setting possible. I could see her flesh vibrating around her clit, but I did not let the toy touch her clit.

As she began to cry for relief, I moved the pointed toy further down until the tip rested on her tight rosebud. I looked into the camera and asked if anyone wanted to see her take the toy in her ass.

"Oh, yea," and "Push it in all the way," and "she'll be split in two," were just a few of the answers I heard.

I licked her ass with my tongue and then put the toy up against her tight butt. She cried out, begging me to move it to her clit, but I began to push and she began to open up. The entire audience got to see her asshole opening for the invasion of the toy. It was slow, her muscles being relaxed by the vibrations, and the toy slowly began to disappear deep into her ass. After the first three inches, the toy's diameter did not get any larger, so it slid in easily from that point until there were a few inches left out.

I asked her how it felt and Jasmine purred "perfect" in response.

I licked her cunt for a couple of minutes until I felt her legs tighten, then I stopped. I reached over again, this time bringing back an 8 inch long and 5 inch in girth dildo. I slowed the vibrations on the vibrator and placed the dildo at the entrance to Jasmine's cunt.

She began begging immediately, the size of the toy evident with the spread of her lips. I could see her juices gathering at the entrance to her sex as she began to imagine what was about to enter her.

I put my lips on her clit and began to suck her like a cock as I pressed the thick dildo down into her cunt. She opened easily for the first two inches. I felt her muscles balk against further invasion. While continuing to suck her clit I turned the vibrator slowly from the low speed it was now on to the maximum it would produce and I watched as her cunt sucked the huge dildo into her body.

Jasmine was screaming now, her body spread out involuntarily from the weight of my own body and both her holes filled to overflowing from the invading toys.

I suddenly sat up, holding her legs up high, and planted my cunt right on her face as she exploded in an orgasm that spit both the dildo and the vibrator out of her holes. She was convulsing badly and shooting cum from her cunt to splash onto the bedspread and the carpet below as I ground myself into another orgasm on her face and coated her in my own cum.

I fell from her and lay prone on the bed catching my breath and allowing my blood pressure to return to normal. I could hear people talking on the computer, telling us they had never seen anything like that before and that they wanted to know when we would be on again. Mark told them to watch for our names and that he would only advertise an hour before each show.

Then the familiar beeps began and within just a minute the room was again empty.

Jasmine got up and began to hit me once the show was over, telling me that I had been cruel, that the toys had been too big and that I didn't have to sit on her face at the end. She appeared mad, but then once she got it all out, she lay down beside me and hugged me. Mark also commented on my behavior, saying that it surprised him that I could be so dominant when I was normally so passive. I couldn't understand it myself, but I know that I had cum twice from the show we had just given.

Jasmine now had to fuck me with the harness. I watched as Mark helped her to put it on and to affix the dildo to it. She selected the same dildo I had used on her, and I now wished maybe I had used something a little smaller.

Mark positioned her on the side of the bed, then instructed me to come sit on her lap.

I could feel the immense size of the hard rubber cock as soon as it touched my lips. I understood what Jasmine had felt when I had touched her with it when she could not see it. I settled slowly, just two inches into me before I felt I could fit no more.

Mark then moved us, putting me on my knees on the bed and Jasmine behind me. This scared me as she had control of the giant cock entering my body. I was positioned on a triangular foam pad that would not allow me to lay prone, would not allow me to protect my body from a violent encounter with the cock strapped to her hips.

Jasmine grabbed a fistful of hair as she positioned herself behind me. I could feel her pulling me back as she pushed her hips forward, the head of the massive dildo spreading my hole beyond anything it had felt before. I could feel my juices seeping out in an attempt by my body to lubricate itself for this violation.

Suddenly, Jasmine pulled back and the void between my legs was a disappointment. Before I could react, I felt the huge cock shift to between my ass cheeks, my asshole fully exposed in this position. As I began to protest and move so she could not enter me, Mark grabbed y wrists and held me still. Jasmine pushed quickly, the hard tool invading me, splitting my anus forcefully as she threw her hips forward against my ass. I screamed out, "No, no, please, no, not in my ass, please, no," to no avail.

Jasmine was determined and Mark was helping her. She still had a handful of hair in one hand and the last six inches of dildo in her other and she leaned into me with her weight. I could feel the cock slipping slowly past the tight sphincter and entering into my bowels.

She maintained that pressure for ten minutes before I felt the harness and her belly against my ass. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I lay there placidly. Jasmine stayed still for 15 minutes as I grew accustomed to the girth and length of the toy embedded in me.

Mark told us he was going to reposition us. He rolled us until Jasmine was lying prone beneath me, still impaled on her strap on. I now saw that Mark wanted to fuck me.