An Unknown Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was standing straight out, a spear. He knelt between both our legs and positioned himself at my hole, telling me about my asshole and how spread out it was. He wasted no time, placing the head against my well lubed hole he then made one miraculous push and was sunk completely inside me, his cock head rubbing the entrance to my cervix.

This eased the pain in my ass. As he began to move in and out of my cunt, I lost the pain and began to enjoy the complete fullness of the massive dildo and the hard cock inside my cunt. I began to move my hips against both, trying to move each in and out in rhythm to the other. I could feel the dildo slipping in and out, the ridges scraping along the intestinal walls of my lower intestines while Mark's hard cock was just millimeters away in my hot cunt.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, both of you please fuck me," I was wailing as the double penetration continued.

I could feel Jasmine under me, her hips rolling back and forth, the end of the dildo exciting her as well as penetrating me, her clit being mashed each time she moved herself against it.

I could feel it building, the tightness growing into my chest as the orgasm grew and grew. I was sweating profusely, rivers dripping off of me and collecting between my tits. I was swearing and squirming as much as I could between the two attackers.

I felt my entire body tighten in a spasm, my legs, arms, back and neck pulling me into a fetal position as I was held back by Mark and Jasmine. I screamed out incoherently as a torrent of juice was released from my cunt and bathed over Mark's cock and balls and washed down into Jasmines cunt. I saw red and yellow bursts of color behind my closed eyelids as my mind blanked to all but the pure physical nature of the orgasm that wracked my body. I felt wave after wave wash over me, my breath taken away, my muscles not controlled by my brain. I screamed and cried and suddenly fell limp onto Jasmine.

I could hear them talking to each other in another place, but they were right there. As I opened my eyes I saw Mark, his still hard cock bobbing away in my face. Jasmine was still behind me, the dildo slipping slowly out of me. When it plopped out I felt empty. I watched as she took off the harness and slipped under Mark, his cock being guided to her hole by her hand, and they fucked there on the bed next to me.

I reached out between the two of them, my hand grasped his cock near the base and I held on as they continued to fuck. I felt Jasmine pull me closer, Mark wrapped a leg over mine. We fucked like that for twenty minutes, his cock not in me but in Jasmine, but I was still being fucked.