An Unlikely Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arindam's version

I was never comfortable in divulging the details of my life to anybody. Life had taught me that the less people know about you the less likely they are able to exploit you. But somehow I felt differently when I was with Sagarika Auntie. There was something about her that assured me that my secrets are safe with her. She trusted me with details of her personal life too, after all. I had to admit to myself that it felt good to be able to bare my soul in front of her. She didn't offer me any cheap sympathy, instead, I felt she displayed a genuine sense of compassion and solidarity. I believed her when she said I could always confide in her and she would never breach my trust. I admired not just the majestic physical specimen that she was but also the genuine human being that I felt she was. And I thought I saw a change in her attitude towards me after my emotional outburst. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I sense there was a change. Yet, despite all that, I still felt a bit insecure and vulnerable.

There was no discernible change in Sagarika Auntie's public behaviour towards me since last Thursday. But I noticed that our eye contacts, during her lectures on Friday and Monday, lingered just a little longer than usual. It made me yearn for her company. I felt happy that Tuesday was just around the corner.

Sagarika Auntie caught me in the corridor on Tuesday morning. Her warm smile brightened my day.

"Morning Arindam, how are you?" She softly asked.

"I am good Aun... er... Ms. Sen." She laughed at my slip of tongue.

"Listen, I would be leaving lunchtime today to go to book fair so I might be a bit late getting home. But I should be there by seven. I have already spoken with the security guards and they would let you into the house if I am not there."

"No problem at all, I hope you will have a good time at the book fair."

"Thank you Arindam, I'll see you in the evening then." Sagarika Auntie smiled and walked towards her office.

I let out a soft sigh as my eyes were reflexively drawn to the abundance of her undulating derriere.

I was exchanging pleasantries with her security guards when Sagarika Auntie's white BMW pulled up in the driveway just before seven.

"You haven't let Arindam in the house?" She asked the guards in a visibly irritating tone getting out from the car.

"They did suggest that I wait inside to be fair, but I preferred to be here and chat rather than sitting inside the house on my own." I tried to calm her.

"Fair enough; let me walk with you then." Auntie gestured towards one of the guards.

"Can you park the car for me please?" Auntie took out a bunch of plastic bags, full of books, from the car. She obviously had a busy afternoon at the book fair and it showed in her sweaty and tired appearance.

"Can you wait for a bit Arindam?" She asked dropping the bags full of books on the centre table in her study. "I am really exhausted and I need a shower and a change."

"Of course Auntie. You do look tired, please take your time."

Sagarika Auntie disappeared into the corridor and then probably into her bedroom. Few minutes later I heard the sound of a door locking - I gathered she got into her bathroom for a shower. I waited in the study flicking through the latest edition of Newsweek. But my mind was restless. Oh how I wished I was a fly on the wall of that bathroom for a few minutes. Images kept flooding the canvas of my mind.

Sagarika Auntie shedding the layers of her clothing, one by one; she walks into the shower area, gorgeously naked. Water falling on her luscious body; the droplets hopelessly trying to hold on to her smooth skin before forced to flow down a magnificent, undulating terrain of mountains, valleys and creeks. The sensual slurping sound that is emanating from her hands rubbing against the slippery, soapy skin; mixed with the tune of a popular song that she is humming.

I heard the sound of bathroom door open, snapping me back into the reality. My sustained strong erection was paining me under the restraint of underwear and jeans. I decided to compose myself by fixing my eyes on Newsweek.

I gasped hen Auntie walked into the study. At work, she always wore her saree in a very conservative fashion - wrapping the saree quite high around her waist, draping the loose end of the saree, the 'anchol', in such a way that covered her midriff and sides completely; even the blouses she wore had full sleeves till her elbows and were cropped quite low at the midriff. Practically no skin was ever visible the way Sagarika Auntie wore her saree at work.

And now she was clad in a dark blue printed, homely cotton saree that was wrapped much lower on her waist along with a black sleeveless blouse that was cropped far higher at the midriff than any of her work blouses. It was still a very much moderate way of dressing, but, a lot more skin was in the show in contrast to her extremely unadventurous work attire. Her arms were firm and fleshy. There was a homely roundness to her belly but that only accentuated the sensuality of her incredibly voluptuous frame. The loose end of her saree was draped casually over her left shoulder, giving me occasional peeks at her huge breasts clad in her blouse, they looked very firm too. I admiringly watched how the fair skin at her fleshy waist and lower back was contrasted by the dark coloured saree. Her inviting love handles would be an imperfection in the eyes of the so called fashionistas, but they looked so harmonious with the rest of her body.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long, I really needed that shower." Auntie said in an apologetic tone as she brought with her a bucket full of hot water to my surprise.

Noticing the puzzled look on my face she continued - "I had been walking from one corner of the book fair campus to the other for almost 6 hours. My legs and feet are really hurting now. So I thought I would dip my legs in the hot water for a while - usually that cures my feet aches."

She kept the bucket in front of her chair and sat down. Then ever so casually she lifted her saree and petticoat to her knees and dipped her legs into the hot water. If she was looking at me, she would have seen how my jaw opened at the sight of her deliciously fleshy and well-formed legs. I was distracted.

"Now, I have something for you. I was not sure if you had already read them." She handed me a couple books snapping me back into the reality, and then she proceeded to unpack the rest of them.

I really loved books but I could not remember if anyone had ever gifted me a book. I felt emotional that Auntie thought of me when she was buying books for her. And I thought, it is nothing short of telepathy; as I looked at the books; one was The Last Mughal by William Dalrymple and the other was The Rise and Fall of Great Powers by Paul Kennedy. I read rave reviews about them recently and I was really keen to read them but our university library didn't have any of them. On the title page of one of them, it was written 'To my favourite student Arindam, who taught me a lot - Sagarika Auntie'.

"Do you like them?"

"I love them, Auntie, thank you so much. And you know something, I am so glad that you are the first person to gift me books" My vice was choking with emotion and I had to blink hard to stop tears rolling down my cheeks.

I was sure that I saw Auntie's eyes getting watery for a moment as well. "I am really happy that I am the first person to gift you a book. It's the very least you deserve."

"By the way, I didn't consciously buy two history books for you, it was just a coincidence."

"That's perfectly fine, Auntie. In fact, I was trying to get hold of these two books for a few months now. And when I saw these, I started wondering how did you read my mind."

"I didn't to be honest, but I really happy that I made the right choice." Her demeanour seemed a lot friendlier compared to our previous meetings.

"Can I suggest something Auntie? I don't feel like studying tonight, would you please read me from one of these books, please? I have always liked how you dictate in the class."

"You mean my terrible voice and my tedious tone?"

"Of course not, Auntie. You have a beautiful voice and you read wonderfully." I protested.

"Sorry, I was just teasing you. I suppose I wanted to hear some appreciative words from you." Auntie was wonderfully playful and jovial.

And then Auntie did something very trivial yet it left me somewhat shocked. I watched with utter surprise as Auntie picked her nose, and quite elaborately too. I was sure that women, especially someone as sophisticated as Sagarika Auntie, never picked their noses in front of others; unless they are in company of someone they fully trust and feel very comfortable with, I considered. As I intently watched Auntie's index finger buried deep inside her large, attractive nostril, I wondered if she was now comfortable to let her guard down and let me see in her primal form. Perhaps that was the reason why that trivial task, though completely asexual, turned me on a lot.

"Right, what should we read then?" Auntie said, smilingly. I hoped she didn't sense I was turned on by watching her pick her nose.

I had to clear my throat before speaking. "The Last Mughal?"

"All right then." Auntie took the book from my hand and began reading.

I had always admired her reading style, it sounded ever better from up close as her glorious soprano voice filled the room. When she made eye contacts with me from time to time, I felt there was something different in her gaze. I felt there was passion in her eyes. I could have listened to her reading all night but it was soon half past nine on my watch. It was time for me to leave and the room was suddenly filled with unsaid sadness.

"I will see you tomorrow at the college then." Auntie said softly. "And we need to pick up speed with our English assignments too, the end of semester exam will be upon you before you realise."

I nodded without saying anything. That was indeed why I was there but in her company I could not care less about improving my linguistic skills.

Sagarika's version

Arindam was absent in the class next day. It wouldn't have bothered me for any other student but it was unusual for him. He never missed a class. I thought about calling him but decided against it - it could be just a fever or something, I didn't want to come across as over sensitive. But it kept playing at the back of my mind all day.

I didn't see Arindam in the college on Thursday either. I was feeling a strange kind of uneasiness, something I haven't felt in a very long time. But I had a very busy day at work and that probably prevented me from overthinking his absence. I was still convinced that it is just a fever or something.

I did call his mobile when he was late for our Thursday evening appointment. But his phone was switched off. Now I started to worry. All sorts of horrible thoughts were clouding my mind. Was I too forward when he was here last time to turn him off? But I could not think of anything I did that could have such consequences. And even if that was the case he could have simply avoided me, why would he be absent from the class and switch off his phone? No, that didn't make any sense. He was hardened by harsh realities of life from a very young age, it was hard to imagine something suddenly would happen to him.

I started to panic when he did not turn up at all. I couldn't make sense of it. I was feeling very helpless because I didn't know what to do. I felt terrible that I could not offer any help If he was indeed in some kind of a trouble. I sat down and cried. I was in despair and feeling hopeless.

Finally, he called. It was after eleven thirty at night - I was in bed, but fully awake.

"I am so sorry to call this late Auntie." His voice sounded weak.

"Don't be silly, I was really worried. Are you okay?"

"Can I come to your place tonight? I know it's horribly late."

Something was obviously wrong. I tried to keep my voice calm. "Of course you can, but where are you now?"

"I'll tell you when I am there."

"Ok, take a taxi and come straight over. Don't worry if you don't have money with you, I will let the security guards know and they will sort it out."

"Thank you Auntie, I will see you in a bit."

I waited in the ground floor lobby listening for any activity at the security gate. I ran to the door and opened it when I heard the security guards opening the gate. I saw Arindam getting out from a taxi and walking towards the porch after exchanging a few words with the security guards. My heart was racing.

I gasped as he entered the house. He had bruises across his cheeks and swelling under his eyes.

"Is it what I think it is?" I felt a storm of anger was building inside me.

Arindam didn't answer, he just kept quiet looking down towards the floor.

"When did it happen?"

"Tuesday night, when I returned home."

"Any particular reason?" The storm was now taking the shape of a tornado.

He shook his head. "There was never any reason, Auntie."

"The fact that you are here tonight, is it going to cause you more trouble?"

He shook his head again. "I told dad I won't be returning home for a few days."

"And he didn't react?"

"He always feels guilty next morning."

I didn't know what to say. "Why didn't you call me immediately? You switched off your phone."

"I didn't want to bother you and I certainly didn't want you to see me like this. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, that's why I didn't go to the college." He was still shaking recollecting those terrible moments. "But I missed our appointment and I missed your company." His eyes were moist and full emotions that it almost made me cry.

"Don't cry Arindam, remember it is not your fault. Come with me, let me fix your bruises first."

I held his hand and took him to the master bathroom attached my bedroom. After asking him to wait there, I pulled a chair from the study and brought it to the bathroom. He sat down on the chair and I took out the antiseptic cream from one of the drawers. I went downstairs and fill up a towel with ice cubes before returning to the upstairs bathroom.

I asked him to remove his baseball cap but he was reluctant. I understood why only when I took it off forcefully and the sight made me gasp out loud. A chunk of hair was hacked off from his scalp. I had to fight real hard to stop my tears.

"I think I know what needs to be done with this." I asked him to hold the ice pack against his swellings. I lifted his face to inspect the bruises closely and applied the antiseptic cream thoroughly over the blackish red spots. He jumped at the sensation but I held him still by pressing down gently on his shoulders.

I ran out of the bathroom and pulled out the trunk from under my bed where I had stashed up my late husband's stuff. I shuffled through the objects till I found his shaver. It felt strange to hold his shaver in my hands after so many years and that too under such unusual circumstances. I gathered myself, inserted new batteries and returned to the bathroom.

"Look, it is not going to look pretty but I think I have to do a crew cut, I think that's the only viable option."

Arindam didn't respond.

I asked him get up for a moment so that I could bring the chair in front of the mirror above the wash basin. Not that he was particularly keen to watch his damaged face, but I needed the mirror to shave his hair off. Standing behind him, I started to run the shaver over Arindam's head. Large chunks of hair started to fall on the floor. I saw a shadow of sadness cast on his bruised face when he saw himself on the mirror after I had finished. He looked different without his beautiful, long and curly hair.

"Don't worry, it will grow in no time. Besides crew cut in fashion now I have been told." I tried to console him. I dusted off the small hairs from his face and neck, he jumped again as I accidentally touched the bruised skin.

I came to the other side of the chair to check on his bruises again. I held his face up with hands; the swelling had gone down a fair bit and the bruises looked less threating too. Our eyes met and lingered; there was unmistakable passion in his eyes. He slowly stood up from the chair, wobbling a little and reflexively holding on to the sides of my waist to settle himself. I felt a shiver run through me as his skin touched mine. I affectionately ran my fingers over his face, then gently stroked the bristles of his now crew cut hair moving towards the back of his neck, pulling his head closer to me. I hooked my fingers under his chin to lift his face as I lowered my head towards him. His anxious eyes grew wider in anticipation.

I was not sure if I could withdraw myself from that situation even if I wanted to but I realised it was my last chance to back off as I held my face lingering inches from his. I knew he wanted me badly and I knew I wanted him too. I wanted to love him, I wanted to make love to him.

"Let's go the bedroom." I whispered in his ears.

I took his hand and gently dragged him out of the bathroom with me. Standing beside the bed facing him, I brought my lips closer to his trembling lips and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, then another one, and a third one on his other cheek. His eyes were closed; his heat was burning through me. I touched his lips softly with mine, his quivering lips were so warm. I ran the tip of my tongue along the edge of my upper lip and then let it push out a little more as I explored his lips tentatively. He opened his mouth reflexively, a soft moan escaped his mouth. Flames of desire swept me as I felt his tongue enter my mouth curling up against mine. His mouth tasted so innocent and so sweet. His hot breath on my skin sent goose bumps to every inch of my body. His trembling hands were hovering around my waist, barely touching my skin. As our kiss deepened, he pressed his body against mine tight squashing my breasts against his upper chest.

I broke the kiss to look into his eyes. The heated passion emanated from his eyes was a stranger to me, I never felt so wanted in my life. I let my fingers feel roam around his upper arm, feeling the muscles of his body through the fabric of t-shirt. My hand wandered down near the hem and slipped under the material. I traced my fingers over the naked skin of his upper body sparsely covered with soft hair. He inhaled sharply as my fingers drifted upwards. I felt his chest heaving under his now shallow breathing. I twitched his nipples between my index fingers and thumbs; I felt his body shudder as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

I retraced my fingers downwards on his body stroking his skin gently, almost in tickling manner. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his jeans and let my fingers drift horizontally along the edge of the coarse material. He swallowed hard as his body trembled in excitement. I tugged at the hem of t-shirt and pulled it over his head. I bunched the shirt in my hand; inhaled his body scent from the material with a loud sniffling sound before dropping it on the floor.

My eyes scanned his youthful partially naked body admiring the subtle ripples of muscles constructed through a hard life. Sporadic hair on his body made his skin look softer. His breathing was shallow and irregular. I bit my lower lip as my eyes continued its journey towards his crotch, the outline of his erection now so evident through his jeans.

"Take off your shoes." I said impatiently.

He supported himself against the bedside table behind him and kicked his shoes off without bothering to open the laces. I hooked my fingers into the pockets of his jeans and pulled him closer to me. One of my hands was caressing his back and waist and I traced his erection with the other. His mouth opened wide and a loud moan escaped from it; his eyes were full of intense lust following the movement of my hand. I took a deep breath and undid the button of his jeans and then pulled the zip down. I pushed his jeans down by hooking my fingers inside the waistline. I kneeled down on the floor, surprising him, and pulled the jeans out from his legs. I looked up to meet his lusty eyes, wide in anxious anticipation. His hard cock tented his underwear proudly right in front of my face. Without losing the eye contact, I caressed his legs, the back of his thighs, drifting upwards to tease his inner thighs too. His knees were weak, I sensed this was all too much for him. I ended his misery as I tentatively pulled the underwear down his legs and took it off completely as his erection sprang free. He had an average sized cock, around 6 inches perhaps; but it was gloriously thick. I cursed myself as I found myself comparing his cock with my late husband's for a split second.