An Unlikely Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up on my feet admiring his adorable manhood. I ran my fingers through the mesh of his curly and soft pubic hair and stroked his erection in a gentle motion. Arindam's eyes looked so innocent and vulnerable mixed with uncontrollable lust, standing stark naked in front of me and trusting me with the most private of bondings possible between two human beings. As I rubbed my thumb against his tip, slippery with plenty of pre-cum, I shivered at the sensation, my whole body was on fire.

"Undress me, I want to be completely naked with you." I whispered in a husky voice full of lust.

His eyes grew huge, there was a bewildering look on his face as if he could not believe what he just heard. He inhaled sharply and hesitated for a moment as my words slowly sunk into his head. He kissed my open mouth urgently in lust, his tongue ruthlessly darted in all direction inside my open mouth. His hand was rubbing the small of my back as I sucked on his tongue making him shiver.

He hooked both his trembling hands inside the waistline of my petticoat and tugged at my saree that was tucked inside. His soft, hesitant touch was tickling my belly; my saree was getting bunched up at my feet as he slowly pulled it out from the petticoat. He tugged at the 'anchol' draped over my left shoulder to remove my saree completely; I pushed it away on the floor with my feet. Arindam was intensely gazing at my heaving, blouse-clad breasts which were undulating with my breathing that got heavier with every passing second. I shuddered in ecstasy as he ran his finger along my cleavage; my nipples ached in desire.

He started to unbutton my blouse, one by one; he eyes grew bigger as my breasts were exposed, now only covered in my homely white bra. I pushed my bloused off my shoulders and arms dropping it somewhere on the floor. He wrapped his arm around my back and fumbled with the hook. I was terribly impatient, with heat rushing through my veins in all direction; I arched my arms backwards and unclipped my bra for him. He let out a loud gasp and swallowed hard as my bra fell onto the floor. He stared at me with a look of utter disbelief in his eyes. His hands hovered in the air tentatively towards my breasts.

"Yes, yes, touch my breasts."

I intertwined my fingers with his and slowly guided his hand to my breasts, moving in a slow circular motion. The sensation of his skin on my breasts was electric, giving me goose bumps everywhere. I shivered and cried out loud in pleasure as his palm flickered over my already hard nipples. He untangled his fingers from mine, his hands skated downwards along the sides of my body. His fingers were roaming nervously along the waistline of my petticoat.

"Careful with the petticoat knot."

He didn't falter, he opened the petticoat in one, sharp tug at the string, letting it fall at my feet before I stepped out of it. I did not have my panty on. Arindam was shaking, his eyes devouring every inch of my completely naked body. His rock hard cock was throbbing in the air.

I got onto the bed and laid on my side at the furthest end. I drew my hand towards him and pulled him beside me. I laid his head on the pillows and bent forward to kiss his bruised cheeks; my fingers were caressing his upper arm sensually. I allowed my hand to roam freely all over his gorgeous naked body, his eyes locked with mine, his mouth open yearning from my touch. I threw my left leg around his thighs, pinning him down on the bed. I squashed my breasts together with my hands and brought them right over Arindam's face; I rubbed my breasts all over his face gently, careful to not hurt bruised areas. His body shuddered under my leg as my erect nipples stroked his face.

I kissed him fervently like my life depended on it; our tongues danced together in a passionate fury; our mouths were saturated with each other's saliva. I could feel my own warm breath bouncing against Arindam's face. He wrapped his body around me.

One moment, his hands cupped and squeezed by breasts, the very next they were caressing my buttocks, my back, and the back of my thighs. He kissed me madly and nuzzled my neck, plated wet kisses on my shoulders and all over my breasts. I hissed, I moaned and I cried in a kind of pleasure that I never experienced before.

My hand reached down to his throbbing cock. I tightened my grip on his cock and stroked it in an almost violent rhythm. He whimpered in my mouth in ecstasy, he dug his fingers deep on my lower back. Before long, his whole body started to convulse intensely and didn't stop till his cock exploded and spurted out an impressive amount of thick, creamy cum that soaked my fingers and his own abdomen. A few drops landed on the pillow, such was the intensity of his orgasm.

As his orgasm receded, his eyes were full of sadness and disappointment. His chin dropped, his face cut a gloomy figure.

"I am so sorry Aun..."

I pressed my finger on his lips interrupting his emotional outburst. "Sshhh...Don't be silly, everything is fine. And by the way, you should call me by my name from now on. In fact, you should give that a go right now." I rubbed my hand on his stomach softly, smearing his thick, sticky cum all over his lower body.

"How you mean?" He sat up, he was on the verge of crying.

"Say my name out loud, you silly boy!" I was trying to distract his mind. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close to my chest rocking to and fro gently.

"Sagarika..."

"Yes, say it again." I whispered playfully in his ears.

"Sagarika. Sagarika. Sagarika."

"Yes, that's right. Sagarika and Arindam." I bent down to plant moist kisses on his forehead, on his cheeks, his lips, his neck.

I rested my palm flat on his chest and laid him on the bed before laying down on my side beside him. I tilted my head and ran my finger over his cheeks. Arindam was still cutting a sad, disappointed face. I hooked my fingers under his chin to lift his face up towards me and ran my finger over his lips. He parted his lips slightly and I leaned over to kiss him, gently first and then more urgently thrusting my tongue inside his warm mouth.

I moved down kissing his neck, his chest; my dishevelled hair was scattered over his chest. His hand glided over my upper arm to my shoulder and then more reverently all over my breasts. His thumb and index finger confined my right nipple between them, tweaking it lightly. I let out a soft cry of pleasure, to which he immediately withdrew his fingers.

"Please don't stop." I urged him in an urgent and husky voice as I kept kissing his chest moving down towards his stomach.

His hands were back on my shoulders, gliding down along my back. His palm rested on my butt cheeks, caressing it in subtle, short bursts. I hissed in excitement under his feather light touches on my buttocks. I am sure his fingers could feel the goose bumps on my buttocks. His erection was stirring again, I gripped his cock and lowered my mouth to kiss the moist head. His whole body trembled in arousal as I took the hard shaft inside my mouth. My mouth moved in a slow vertical motion along his throbbing shaft, my tongue curled up and lapped his sensitive skin.

He threw his legs wider, I moaned on his cock as his fingers traced my butt crack. I could hardly control my excitement and involuntarily dug my teeth a little on his cock. He cried out in a combination of pleasure and a little pain. I flickered the tip of his cock with my tongue and lapped up all the pre cum that his cock was so irrepressibly leaking. I watched him gasp as my fingers tickled his balls; I ran my fingers over the area between his balls and his anus to heighten his arousal even further.

I lied back down beside him. I took his left hand and guided it to my thighs. He looked at me in an inquisitive manner and I simply blinked agreeably.

I intertwined my fingers with his and combed my pubic hair using his hand, curling them up and straightening them down. I moved his hand closer and started massaging myself softly. My heartbeat escalated and I writhed and wriggled as his fingers ran along my outer pussy lips.

"Just like that, yes, just like that... keep doing it." I somehow murmured between my heavy, irregular breathing.

Arindam was now laying on his side facing me. I parted my thighs a little more and using my other hand held my pussy open and then steered his fingers to my inner lips. He swallowed hard feeling how wet my pussy was to his touch. He ran his fingers along my inner lips and sometimes along the walls of my pussy. His touches on my private felt heavenly but I was yearning for some penetration. I placed my hand on his and folded his shorter fingers towards his palm and guided his middle finger towards my vaginal entrance.

"Yes, now, slowly, in and out..." I inhaled sharply and waited in anticipation.

I closed my eyes and squirmed when I felt his fingers entering my private place. I let out a long sigh of pleasure. I moved my hips greedily to meet the movements of his fingers. Holding his wrist loosely with two fingers, I controlled the motion as Arindam finger fucked my wet pussy making loud sloppy sounds. I was now moaning frequently and loudly; I was drowning in pleasure but I was hungry for more. I folded his thumb making sure the tip of his finger is firmly pressed against my now swollen clit. My body shivered as his fingers began a two-pronged assault on my clit and pussy.

My hand reached down and stroked his cock, he was rock hard and fully erect once again. He leaned over to kiss my neck and throat, the heat from his lips burnt my skin. His mouth moved down planting kisses on and between my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and pulled it using his lips as his fingers continued in steady motion on my clit and in and out of my soaking pussy. Incessant Pleasure waves were rocking my body over and over again.

Before long, my body stiffened, arched and shook powerfully as the first jet of my pussy juice erupted forcefully and flew in the air before splashing on the floor. Arindam, stunned and wide eyed, barely had a chance to withdraw his fingers from my pussy before a second jet of my cum created a puddle on the bed under my butt.

"Oh my god." I cried out as my trembling body came in terms with my earth shattering orgasm.

I could not remember when I last squirted, certainly not in many many years. But I wasn't finished, a raging fire of lust was still burning through my body.

"Come over me, I need you inside me right now." I hooked my right hand under his body and pulled him on top of me.

I held his cheeks with my hands and brought his lips onto mine and kissed him madly. There was no inhibition or shame in me, I just wanted him to take me. He hooked his palms under my shoulders, as I raised his stomach slightly to reach down and guided his throbbing member to the entrance of my womanhood. We moaned in each other's mouth as our privates came to a skin to skin contact for the first time.

"Yes, push it in, push it in all the way" I mumbled locking my arms around his hips.

I gasped and cried out his name as I felt the tip of Arindam's cock pushed against my inner lips and surged inside me. My soaking wet love tunnel made it easy for the entire length of his shaft to slip inside in one swift, frictionless push. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I felt his thick and hard cock filled me up beautifully. Finally, I could feel every single of inch of him inside me.

I looked up into his eyes with both love and lust, his face was filled with bewilderment. His eyes were staring at me intensely; his mouth was open; as if he was trying to absorb the sensation of being inside me.

I rested his hands on his buttocks, pulling him even closer to me. I lifted my legs in the air feeling his cock go so deep inside me. His movements became faster and more desperate. I clenched and kneaded his butt cheeks, urging him to increase his pace.

He nuzzled my neck, his arms were buried under my shoulders. His breathing became shallower and faster as his cock ploughed my pussy harder and faster. The room filled up with the sounds of our irregular breathing, our loud, relentless moans, the sloppy sounds of our sweaty bodies grinding together and Arindam's cock slipping in and out of my drenched pussy.

Another orgasm was building inside me. I arched my back to meet every stroke of his cock, digging my nails on his back and butt cheeks in the process. I felt his body tensed, his hips tightened under my hands and he grunted in a low husky voice, uttering something unrecognisable. He convulsed in my arms as he spurted his warm sperm deep inside me in what seemed like never-ending short and quick bursts. The sensation of his powerful ejaculation pushed me over the edge and I cried out loudly; my pussy showered his cock in my love juice in a massive orgasm, followed immediately by another.

Arindam collapsed on top of me, still nuzzling my neck; both of us were gasping for breath. My arms were resting lazily on his back as we laid on the bed motionless, till our hearts slowed down to a normal rhythm. He rolled off me and laid his head on the pillow beside me.

"Are you okay?" I shyly asked.

"I don't know what how to describe this. It was... It was..."

I didn't have words to describe what happened either. So I quietly said - "Yes it was." I rolled onto my side to face him and smiled at him lovingly. I ran my hands over his face. He closed his eyes and kissed my hand.

"I have to tell you something, I couldn't say earlier." He paused for a moment, as if trying to gather his courage to deliver a terrible news. "It was my first time."

From what I knew about Arindam, the revelation shouldn't have taken me by total surprise. Yet I felt an element of shock. I was searching for the right words to say.

"I am glad to be your first." I finally said.

He threw his arms over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. He was leaning on his elbow looking down at me. He bent over to kiss me softly on my lips.

"I think I am in love with my favourite teacher."

"You think?" I teased him. "That's a bit upsetting."

He held me tight against his chest. "No, I definitely am, Sagarika."

"Good." I smiled at him. I was in love too. "I think I am going to call in sick tomorrow. I'll ask my maid in the morning to take a couple of days off as well. I would like to spend the weekend with you, alone."

Arindam's face lit up. "I would love that a lot."

"We better get some sleep then. I don't know about you but I am absolutely exhausted."

I sat up, straightened the sheet and arranged the pillows. I lied down with my back towards Arindam and pulled him close to me. I felt content and secured as his warm, naked body curled up against my own nakedness. I probably fell asleep immediately.