All Comments on 'An Unlikely Encounter'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finally!!!!!

I was ecstatic to see a new story of yours! You are my favorite writer, please keep writing!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quite erotic ..

Quite erotic. Captured a lot of different moods ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another idiot writer

Where has this group of idiot writers come from? How absolutely stupid and rotten to begin nearly every paragraph with "-" get an editor and redo this, it should be removed until a decent version is presented for posting.

ag2507ag2507almost 14 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed It

As usual a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

You set the tone well and you developed the characters well. Nicely done!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years agoAuthor
To anon, 'another idiot writer'.

Many novelists for well over a century have used embedded dialogue, a form of which I choose to employ.

Read Flaubert's 'Madame Bovary'. Or anything modern by prize-winning authors ranging from Cormac McCarthy (USA) to James Kelman (Scotland).

This is LITetotica. Not 'porn for the illiterate.'

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Very interesting!

Your style and tone were delightful. Reading as they danced together in their political and sexual/sensual dance was a joy. Then to read the comments left by strange members of the club called anon was another treat. Part of my joy in both reading and writing is in playing with the language, style, grammar and inventing new words. It is always fun to see someone else play, too.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A pleasure indeed

I really like your style, Scotsman, especially in this latest story. The characters are nicely developed for the length of story, so we can empathise with their respective beliefs and actions. I especially enjoyed the fact that a male can write about the uneasiness of feeling, as women so often do, powerless, in the battle of the sexes… Well Done, and beautifully expressed.

MissCaitMissCaitover 13 years ago
I think

that this is now my favorite of your stories. It's fresh. Real. And I definitely enjoyed the balance of power in their encounter. Knowing you, that had to be quite an interesting experience. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.

summersnightsummersnightover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story. As usual, Scotsman, you manage to draw the reader in with your ever enticing give and take, be it in the name of feminism or dominance. Loved the glimpses of his vulnerability in this one, though - a different side of you, to be sure, but all enjoyable. Thanks for a great story ... can't wait for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a Master extraordinare!

This is most likely my most favourite story - it gets me all the time, evey time! It makes my pussy so wet, and my nipples so hard! It makes me yearn to cummm! GOD Almighty You are a Master extraordinare!!!!!! This story is so hot it burns and i LOVE your description of how she feels: so aroused, so accommodating, and always so eager to please him.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Excellent

The balance of power was interesting, and different from some of your other stories. The Scottish language is such a beautiful thing...makes me think of mist covered hills in the early morning. Hehehe, now I see where part of your bio came from :) Still workng my way through your stories, and every one is a treat.

ejlsejlsover 13 years ago
As always

You do not disappoint. I loved the way you seduced us, along with allowing us to watch their seduction. Color, timing, descriptions, emotion - it was all wonderful

LargoKittLargoKittover 13 years ago
Honest

I like the genuine depiction of two mature characters. It is right that you don't describe either Sandy or Samantha much, leaving it to our imaginations. I feel it would be stronger if you have a more explicit political conflict at the top, maybe a thorny labor dispute, maybe something that symbolizes and presages their characters. Nice work.

LouisaLoveLouisaLoveover 13 years ago
Well well well

A treat indeed. This is my first read of your volumes, but will not be my last.You have me thrumming and sopping wet with your delicious descriptions, and thrilled to read such eloquent prose. Masterful.

chocolatecookie3chocolatecookie3over 11 years ago
Good

Very sexy. I don't know if sexlating and cuntneed are Scottish words, but I liked them!

karalinekaralineover 9 years ago
really enjoyed this

I like your style of writing, and also there is good character development. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work…

coraline25coraline25almost 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Cuntneed is an amazing word and has an almost antiquated feel about it, I think -- I love it!

Your individualistic writing style is very engaging, I haven't visited Literotica for ages as a large percentage of other writers here just seem to bang them out (ha), but you're a skilled writer. Loved "Girl at the peace camp". Will definitely be reading more.

Liz

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Not just deeply erotic but well written, authentic in dialogue and setting, characterisation and so much more.

Thank you.

Zach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous