All Comments on 'An Unlikely Hero and the Biker Gang'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
txcrackertxcrackeralmost 7 years ago
WoW !

Not at all what I expected ! But Some Hero !

I am very hard to give out 5's but this one earned it ! Very good and very surprising !

Great read .

Thanks

tx cracker

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Ace

Wish It could Bi me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

Please post a chapter that tells what Matti's parents weekend was like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some Fu**ing Reward

Hero! Sap is more like it! Spit Roast! Corn Holed! Gay fun is more like it! He sure earned his reward. Fu**ed and got Fu**ed is more like it, as-well-as his parents. Story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really? You can read erotica, but you can't bring yourself to type the word fuck?

And quit being such a homophobe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That's what you consider a reward.. damn . don't let me doing anything you think a deserve a reward..

he gets to play with two girl and lose his virginity but then w/o his request or consent they spit roast the kid and then have the girl jerk him off and put him to bed..

that's not a reward!!

Sure laura and heidi are there but even the parents are not saying what happened.. of course we know what happened to each parent unless the mom got some female action as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Soooo

The reward was, his mother gang raped. His dad man to commit adultery.

And for the hero, an he gets serial raped also.

What the he'll story was this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I thought it was kind of an interesting story. Believe me when I say biker gangs have their own way of doing things. And when they come at you in force, it might be better to just go along, get along. At least until you can get away. But I never thought they might have biker gangs in Britain. As I said, interesting story. Might be interesting to hear Mom and Pop’s side of the story too.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Unusual Situation.

This story was a bit odd,no not the Laura,Heidi,and Matti threesome,but the obvious Gang Spitroasting of Matti,that was just out-n-out gross to have 5 sets of Men spew pairs of cum in his mouth and ass.

Oh and at the start it was mentioned Matti has a Sister just that one time,but I felt she deserved to be included,but oh well.As for Matti,Heidi,& Laura should have developed a relationship and Matti should have become the girls bitch,and got to fuck them constantly and they have his babies since Matti was an honorary Razor member.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to much gay shit in this story. So the reward for saving 8 biker lives is have his mom gang banged. His dad goes off with three woman BUT we don't know what they may have been done to him. And last but not least the hero who get a couple of chicks, but they are controlling the situation. Then the wonderful and thoughtful gay activity of spit-roasting Matti. Matti any biker accidents in the future keep driving. Most woman need counseling after a rape usually of one guy. This story alludes to the mom getting gang banged by 20 guy/women per day and she had 2 days of it. After everybody is gone Mom is cooking breakfast and when asked about the weekend she says wonderful, what a crock of shit. I think the writer has some issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous