An Unlikely Hero and the Biker Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matti was a bit nervous. He spoke hesitantly. "Hi mum, dad. You had a good weekend?"

Both looked at him. There was a pause until his father responded quietly "Fantastic."

Seconds later his mother had developed a dreamy look. "Wonderful , never experienced anything like it."

Matti was curious. "What happened?"

It was the end of the conversation. It was clear neither were going to tell Matti. The silence was suddenly interrupted as they heard footsteps on the stairs, then the kitchen door burst open.

"Killer said we had to stay, help around the farm a couple of weeks. Catch up with them when they were ready. Give Matti an amazing summer. And maybe entertain you two as well. If you want. But first, we want some of that bacon you're cooking." Matti and his parents looked startled as Heidi and Laura sat down at the table, ready to eat...