An Unlikely Pairing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised to learn Bert had a job and a senior lecturer at Brash University, now in summer recess. He specialized in teaching students 'the physical evolution of communities from the Bronze Age and Beyond, with emphasis on physical development'.

"It sounds very interesting."

"It is."

"You mean sex is not your only interest?"

He just grinned, having learned that as well as being a little hotheaded Meg liked to tease.

"You are a much more worthy citizen than I am," she ventured.

"That depends on perspective," Bert smiled. "Don't you think you have performed your function in the order of things in bearing and raising your daughter?"

"But one child doesn't amount to population replacement. It needs to be two."

"Two point two actually over the whole population without catastrophic natural disasters. But do you have friends with three or more children?"

"Yes several."

"There you are, think of that as you having made a useful contribution."

Meg nodded and said people tend to think they knew it all, or at least much of it, and yet they knew very little in the scale of things."

"You are talking to an educator," Bert grinned.

Meg said well they had that interest in common. She said Marion should be left to go to sleep after lunch.

"What would you like to do; we should go off somewhere."

"Visit an art gallery or museum?"

"Really?" Meg gurgled. I completed masters, majoring in anthropology and taught social science until just a few years ago. I just adore visiting museums."

Meg picked up Lance at the airport early Saturday and she and Bert began the journey home straight after lunch. Marion actually felt well enough to join then at the table.

* * *

Meg had been astonished at just how much she'd enjoyed their trip away and it was not just because of Bert's sexy talk and having sex multiple times. He was damn good company once he'd loosened up. He really was a lovely guy but his attitude toward women required re-programming.

He'd explained to her she'd mentally prepared herself for putting up the barriers simply by living alone. She'd said rubbish and he asked how many times a week did she go out after dark and Meg recalled gawking at him. He was so right and she'd sheepishly admitted it was rarely, usually just the occasional dinner party.

Meg sighed thinking of the feeling she had for him when he said, "You are in danger of growing old before your time. I sincerely hope you have ignited in the few days you've been with me. I'm not really talking about you fucking like there's no tomorrow but that will be part of it. I'm saying you have loosened up significantly from that first telephone call and then in our first hour on the road trip."

Meg had smiled and said she willingly admitted that and her was instrumental in her shift in attitude because he made her feel and think younger. She told him his coarse language had been quite a cultural shock.

That conversation on the five-hour journey home with two stops for coffee had lifted Meg's hopes that he intended seeing more of her in future or perhaps he'd even suggest he shift in with her.

But no such luck. When he stood outside Nina and Pete's house and held open the driver's door for her to take over the wheel they kissed, really deeply, he made no mention of a continuing relationship at any level, apart from saying as she drove off, "See you around Meg."

Meg had waved and then burst into tears. It seemed so unfair. He'd probably been lying about not being interested in bimbos. Besides he'd be surrounded by nubile female students eager as part of their away-from-home education to have sex with an older man.

* * *

Daughter Nina shook her head as if not believing what she'd just heard.

"You are telling me you've had sex with Bert Joyce?"

"Yes."

"How many times."

Meg said firmly, "That is an improper question."

"Mom I can't believe this. Women of your age don't have sex."

Meg just rolled her eyes, infuriating Nina.

"Well if they do they do it with men their own age."

Meg said Nina appeared to be wonderfully ill-informed.

Nina snapped her mother should seek counseling.

"Whatever for? Everything appears to be working normally and I enjoyed the bed-play immensely. In fact I had the biggest orgasms I've ever experienced."

"Mom you can't speak to me like that," Nina shrieked. "I'm your daughter."

"Omigod darling, you are so naïve. I haven't told you everything there is to know about sex have I?"

"I possess everything I need to know. And mom, when you visit this house please don't arrive with Toy Boy trailing you."

"I'm unlikely to visit until I receive a big fat apology Nina."

""Mom, you haven't even got that right. I'm the one seeking an apology. You have shocked me to my very core."

They reached in impasse so that conversation terminate. Meg felt all fired up and needed a man. But she sobbed to herself, by then being along, "The ones I know are really all too old for me."

Meg seemed oblivious to the fact until a week ago she'd not thought of any of those guys as being too old for hanky-panky.

During the next two days Meg had her hair cut short and highlighted and spent four grand upgrading her wardrobe.

* * *

At the university, Bert had female students coming into his office looking for sex, completely unaware that he'd probably prefer banging their moms. Usually they left when he explained he didn't engage in sex acts in return for giving higher marks. Of course some would sigh and say they might as well get on with it since they were already in his office and had locked the door.

Bert didn't approve of no-strings-attached sex because it could only increase immorality in society but on the other hand he felt it unkind to these energized students to reject their advances. So more often than not morality was the loser. Occasionally some of the mothers arriving to pick up their daughters would be introduced to him and next time some of them would palm him a card with their phone number and would wink. The wink would say it all and often Bert would weaken to be responsible for extending immorality into the families of some of his students.

Academically he was quite relaxed about that. Bert understood better than most how societies worked and decadence was simply one of the foundations of society.

Bert was following this older babe into the mall and noticing her great legs and swaying ass. He licked his lips and then when she stopped to look at a display in a store window he breathed, "Great rack."

The woman looked up at him and said "Hi Bert."

"Hi um Meg."

"Forgotten me all ready have you?" she said unsmilingly.

"No of course not. Um coffee?"

"I'd prefer wine."

"Okay wine it is. Please take my arm young woman."

Meg glided in triumphantly. He'd only have sex on his mind but she could change that. She had been waiting for the chance to ignite the younger buck and this was it!

THE END

12