All Comments on 'An Unshareable Secret'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bawdy. Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick

Total Sick

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous, Anonymous

I presume you are two different 'Anonymous' commentators. I appreciate all reviews. MP2 :-)

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
In Re: Buddy Holly

A kind reader sent me a comment by e-mail which said, in part, "Historically accurate, except for the Buddy Holly reference."

Buddy Holly was on the music scene by 1953. The glasses he wore (as referenced in the story) were popular period design eye wear. UNSHAREABLE is set in 1954. In my opinion,the reference to 'Buddy Holly glasses' is not anachronistic. Nonetheless, I very much appreciate readers, their observations and their comments. MP2 :-)

GorcqGorcqalmost 6 years ago
You lost me at the end there

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed most of the story. It has the enthusiastic sexuality and attention to detail that are characteristic of your work. Still, I think there may have been one detail you missed.

Mr. Trotter is a 54-year-old man. From his breathlessness and weakness after there second coupling (not to mention his apparent tendency toward heart attack), I infer that he suffers at least a little from the corpulence common to men of his age. By any reasonable estimate he must weigh significantly more than Miss Perkins' 121 pounds. Double that would probably be well within reason.

So, when you say that she redressed his lifeless body, that surprises me. This would, at best, require her to briefly lift Mr. Trotter out of his chair in order to apply the underpants and again for the pants. It would, assuming she managed it, be a sweaty, strenuous and generally annoying process, and I'd be surprised if she managed it in under an hour. Still, she has good reason to be motivated.

But, when you say that she moved the body over to the blackboard... well, you must see why I have a bit of trouble believing that she moved double her own body weight for any significant distance.

Otherwise, great work. And, whereas I must agree with the anonymous fellow who points out that an eighteen-year-old rearranging the body of her fucked-to-death maths teacher is "total (sic) sick," it's hard not to envy the man who managed to go out literally inside a hot high-school student.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 6 years agoAuthor
Coroner's Report

First, Gorcq, Thank You for your kind review. I also appreciate your consideration of the logistical problem poor distraught Missy Perkins faced. However, it may not have been as difficult as you hypothesized.

At 210 pounds Mr. Trotter was overweight (BMI = 28.7) which may not be as corpulent as imagined. When Melissa lifted her draining cunt from Trotter's dead dick, recall that he fell from the chair to the floor. Therefore, re-dressing him was a matter of lifting/rolling a form supported by the floor... Not so very difficult. Likewise repositioning the body nearer the blackboard from his desk was simple: scoot/roll/drag as appropriate for maybe a five foot, probably less, distance.

BTW (and this is no spoiler) readers of The Substitute learn that Mr. Trotter was born 'sterile'. The unpublished medical examiner's report on his death revealed he ALSO had ANOTHER undiagnosed congenital defect: Levo-Transposition of the heart arteries. The stress on his right ventricle was too much. It could have happened any time. He just got lucky. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! The brief mention of Mary, Arthur, Kent and Pearl (plus Mary*s pregnancy with a third child!) is SO hot! Thank you, MishaPearl2! Sorry for Trotter but I think his early demise helps a HOPEFULLY future story arc and is perfectly in line with O Mother Dear ("We gained a happy healthy girl - But lost my Dear Old Dad").

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, and kudos to you for being the first to publish the recognized connection between The Trotters and ‘O, Mother Dear.’ In fact, I have to say that epic poem is not my most popular work, although I had great fun writing it. Thank you for reading it and my other pieces. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.