All Comments on 'An Unusual Body and Unusual Family'

by LoveTabooPlay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Daddy? Daddy?

She must be over 22 years old and still calling him Daddy? How about just calling him Dad? Daddy makes her sound so juvenile, or like a bimbo. Please give her a more mature vocabulary fitting her age and education, constant use of Daddy gets on one's nerves -- like fingernails on a chalkboard.

**I did not give this five stars (overuse of Daddy), but the system read five stars because my hand moved the mouse to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To Anonymous below

I'm 18 and still call my father Daddy, and my mother Mommy. I'm not a bimbo by any means. The author can characterize his characters however he likes.

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
What a nover idea.

I cant wait to see how many positions you can think up on following chapters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start

I enjoyed reading this article. I'm also an adult and I call my parents mommie & daddy! I do think that more details could have lead up to the scene. It was really intriguing, but way too short!

angiesloverangiesloverabout 10 years ago
DADDY

WELL WE/we GAVE IT 5 STARS BECAUSE WE/we LOVE THE PREMISE OF THE STORY AND WHAT FATHER DOESN'T LIKE TO HERE HIS DUAGHTER CALL HIM """DADDY"""

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Daughers love their Dads

I too enjoy my Dad as does he me , He is over 40+ and a great guy . Please keep writing more on this as both enjoy reading about others

hoosier76hoosier76about 10 years ago
Need to read more for a score over 4.

Hope that you continue the story.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
Well..

I thought the title was a little silly, but the story is passable. Kudos for making him "average".

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
This can go so many ways

I mean, imagine the possibilities with two dicks. And the acrobatics!

I thought that this first chapter should have been longer, so I'll wait and see what happens next....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous