An Unusual Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In their own bedroom, their two daughters were still fast asleep. But, then, no longer, as even all the way down the hall, they were woken by the wailing and shrieking as both their mothers each roared though their incredible climaxes.

**********

Bobbie and Jackie were lying in each other arms. Sweating and panting, coming down from their cums, still both being hit with rapid pangs of sugary pleasure, they heard a rap on the bedroom door.

More persistant rapping. "Is everything all right in there?" the panting women heard their daughter's voices call to them, "Or is someone in there strangling a cat?"

Tiredly, Bobbie and Jackie grinned at each other and kissed, listening to their daughters laughing uproariously, outside their door.

They both smiled and Bobbie chuckled. "I think you were a little loud, my dear. You woke up our darling daughters."

"Me?" Jackie countered, "I hate to tell you, Miss fancy-pants, you were just as loud as me! Maybe, louder!"

Another rap on the door. "Come in girls!" they called in unison. Lisa and MJ entered the room.

"Are you two ever going to get out of that bed?" Lisa and MJ asked, together, petulantly, once in the room. "After all our work, you two missed the nice supper we cooked."

"Sorry 'bout that!" Bobbie laughed. "We were busy. As for your question, are we getting out of bed? I say, maybe, maybe not. But, why don't you two crawl in here with us? We've got some news."

MJ threw Lisa a look that said, 'I knew it!'

They both moved over to the bed, jumped on and, kneeling on the bed beside their respective moms gave each a nice 'good morning' kiss. Anyone observing would have thought, that's so sweet. But if one kept watching, the innocent, mother-daughter kiss between Mary-Jane and Bobbie, quickly turned into a deep, sexy tongue-kiss. Not quite like the average kiss a mom might have with her teen-age daughter.

Then Mary-Jane decided she wanted to kiss Jackie so she swapped places with Lisa and gave her a peck on her lips. At least, it started out with a peck. But she soon was holding Jackie's head in place, turning up the heat on the kiss and natural-as-could-be, they were wetly tongue-kissing.

At the same time, Lisa didn't bother starting out with a little peck on the lips with Bobbie. She just wrapped her arms around her neck and the second their lips met, she buried her tongue in MJ's mom's open mouth and burned her lips with a scorching, not-remotely-teen-to-adult type kiss.

"Oh my, Mary-Jane," exclaimed a breathless Bobbie when she finally got Lisa's tongue out of her mouth. "Didn't you satisfy your girlfriend last night? She's hotter than a firecracker. You should have loved her right out, bad girl. You don't ever leave your lover unsatisfied."

Mary-Jane quit kissing her mom's girlfriend for a moment. She laughed.

"If you think you can fuck out Lisa, mom, go right ahead and try. I swear, she is a fucking machine. A perpetual fucking machine that never quits. Pardon the redundancy. I know perpetual means never stopping or quitting. Anyway, aren't I lucky to have her?"

"Mary-Jane did just fine!" Lisa chimed in proudly, defending her lover. "She gave me so many cums that I lost count. Of course," she added, blushing slightly, "I gave her lotsa cums too."

Jackie was a little flustered at the long tongue-kisses that Mary-Jane had given her after beginning with a simple peck on the lips. And she wondered about the the sexy kisses her daughter and her girlfriend - which is how she thought of Bobbie now, strange as it would have seemed to her only yesterday - were sharing.

Bobbie, when Lisa had finally released her, could see the questions in Jackie's eyes. Steeling her nerves, she drew in a long breath. Usually she was the full-steam-ahead-let-the-chips-fall-where-they-may type of woman. But she wasn't looking forward to what had to come next. And, even now, she hesitated. She had planned on breaking this news to Jackie last night but the moment had just never seemed right. Now all the kissing this morning had forced the issue.

"Jackie, dear, there is something else you need to know." she said softly, worriedly. "I hope you can handle it, my love, and it won't change all the plans we've made between you and me, but Lisa and I made love night before last. And Mary-Jane and I. All three of us. Right here in this bed."

Bobbie held her breath. Everything depended now on how Jackie handled this newest rocking of her world. What Jackie said or did next.

For a long moment, which seemed longer to Bobbie, Jackie didn't know how to answer to this newest revelation. She'd thought Pete's slaps were bad. This was enough to give her a headache.

"You and Lisa?" she finally managed. "You and Mary-Jane, your own daughter?"

Sensibly, Lisa and Mary-Jane remained quiet. For the moment at least, minds in sync with their hearts. In silent agreement, they felt this must remain between their moms. Something they had to work out between themselves.

Bobbie and Jackie saw the worried look on each others faces. Very real anxiety that maybe this new information that Jackie had to digest would mean they had just lost each other. After just finding each other.

Bobbie reached out for her. Jackie put her hand up. "Don't touch me, please, Bobbie! Just give me a minute to think, would'ya?" she pleaded.

But she let her daughter come close. Lisa kissed her mother on the cheek and held her, then leaned her head against her mother's. She now felt she had to say something. To try to ease her mother's fears and try to salvage the situation. She looked at Mary-Jane and her girlfriend nodded.

"Mom," she said, softly. "Please, don't be angry with MJ's mom. Bobbie didn't hurt me or make me do anything I didn't want to do. We were just making love, Mary-Jane and me, and we thought of Ms. Montgomery all alone downstairs and we didn't want her to be lonesome and we kinda tricked her into coming upstairs with us. And we had some fun and some cums. Was that so wrong? We didn't hurt anyone! No one hurt me. We all had fun! Bobbie was just showing MJ and me how two women love each other. It wasn't bad, mom, really it wasn't."

Bobbie thought, silently to herself and held her breath, 'Bless you, Lisa. Thank you, dear.'

Jackie lay back and tried to marshal her thoughts. With great difficulty. Because her mind was swirling and churning. This was another long, torturous moment for Bobbie. Jackie had her arm around Lisa and she thought about how much she had come to love Roberta Montgomery. She thought about how warm and safe she felt here. She thought about the incredible pleasure Bobbie had given her, pleasure such as she had never, ever known before.

And what about all the plans they had just made, she asked herself. She compared her feelings, waking up here in bed with Bobbie this morning, to her unhappiness coming back to life every morning in bed with her husband.

Rather than Pete's surliness, maybe a slap if he woke up angry about something, she had instead been greeted this morning with a cheery, 'good morning, my love' and warm kisses. Instead of arguing and fighting with Pete as she did every day 'til he left for work and all day on week-ends, she knew she could look forward to a lovely day of whatever they decided, with Bobbie.

She asked herself, how could she be angry that Bobbie had given her daughter that same pleasure she had given her? How could she deny her daughter the pleasure that she was planning, from now on, to not ever deny herself?

And Bobbie and Mary-Jane? Sure it was frowned on by society, but was what they had done really that bad? She reminded herself that she and Lisa had kissed last night. Something more than mother/daughter kisses. And they'd had sex right beside one another. Who, she asked herself, had Bobbie and Mary-Jane hurt?

All the questions she asked herself were in reality, rhetorical, the answers obvious. The logic impeccable and inescapable.

Jackie closed her eyes and made the fateful decision that none of it mattered. She wasn't going to let it matter. She realized that she had a chance here, for the first time, for the first real, true happiness in her life. Was she going to let a little thing like incest be a barrier to that happiness? Relaxing, reaching up, her searching hands finding the woman she loved, she pulled Bobbie's head down to her, for a very sweet kiss.

Bobbie eagerly kissed her back and sighed with enormous relief. Another hurdle overcome. Maybe the biggest one. But, still, she thought, they had one more.

Pete.

Despite all her tough talk, Bobbie wasn't stupid. She knew Pete had the potential, lots of it, to cause them problems. But, she also hadn't been lying to Jackie. She knew there were ways to deal with Pete. Both legally and some, but only as a last resort, not so legal.

"By the way," Mary-Jane interjected into the proceedings. Little change of subject couldn't hurt, she thought. "Just in case you're interested, Lisa and I are engaged. We are going to get married."

Bobbie and Jackie glanced at each other. "Well, that is something we need to talk about," Bobbie told the girls. "Everything is moving very quickly around here. We've all got a lot to discuss and I want you girls to be on board with what we have planned. I'm sure it'll be fine with you, MJ. It's Lisa that has to be cool with it. For one thing, Jackie and I are sort of engaged now too, you might say."

Lisa and Mary-Jane grinned at each other, triumphantly.

Bobbie continued. "So what do you two girls think about Jackie and Lisa moving in here? As of right now, today."

Lisa grinned first, then frowned, as, for probably the first time, she considered all the implications. She certainly hadn't thought it all the way through last night.

"You mean never go home again? I mentioned to Mary-Jane last night I thought it would be so cool if we could all live here together. Up-front, I love the idea. But what about daddy?"

Jackie hugged her daughter. Even though she knew her daughter and her father weren't remotely close, she also knew Lisa loved him and it was typical of Lisa to think of her dad before herself.

"Yes, dear," she asked her daughter. "What about your daddy? What do you think, darling? You know that your dad and I don't get along too well any more. If we ever did, ever. And I do love Bobbie. I'm sorry if it's hard for you to hear it, baby, but I have to say it. I love Bobbie much more than your father. And you know, don't you, that your dad doesn't really love me."

"I'm not stupid, mom," Lisa said. "I do know all of that and have for a long time. I know you haven't been happy, mom."

"But what do you think, Lisa, sweetie?" Bobbie asked. "Do you need some time to think more about it?"

Lisa smiled. "I think, no I don't have to even think about it any longer. I want to stay here with Mary-Jane. And you and mom. Daddy isn't mean to me but he hardly ever bothers to talk to me and I know he is awful to you, mom. I don't blame you for wanting to stay here with Bobbie. She's wonderful. But what if daddy says no?"

Bobbie leaned over and gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek. "Sweetie, we aren't going to give your dad any choice. He has been mean to your mom for the last fuckin' time!"

Bobbie rarely swore. In fact, it took a lot to make her cuss, but, without even meeting him she had come to hate Jackie's husband.

"And what do you think, Mary-Jane?" Jackie asked. "You've been kinda quiet, dear."

Bobbie really laughed. "Yeah, darling daughter. I've never known you to be so quiet about anything! You haven't said anything for several minutes now. Very unusual for you, dear."

Mary-Jane chuckled. "How's this for an answer?"

Her answer consisted of pulling Lisa down beside her, rolling on top of her and giving her kisses. But she didn't stop there. She undid the pajama top Lisa was wearing, baring her titties. She filled her hands with her girlfriend's boobs, pushed them up and cuddled them close, rubbing them together. Covering them with kisses and giving each of the fat, pink nipples a good sucking. Treating Lisa's round, smooth aureola to lots of licks. She trailed a line of kisses down her flat, heaving belly. She paused to swirl her tongue in Lisa's cute little belly-button, looked up at her mother and Lisa's mom and made her announcement.

"Do I have to really say it out loud? I love the idea! I love Lisa, Lisa loves me and Lisa and I are staying together. That's all there is to it. I told you before, we are getting married. Now, if you all will excuse me, I have some work to do, ladies." She sighed. "A wife's work is never done, you know!"

Bobbie and Jackie laughed at Mary-Jane's clowning and watched for a moment as she pulled off Lisa's pajama bottoms and proceeded to bury her face in her girlfriend's soaking pussy. In a moment, she had her Lisa wriggling her gorgeous bum all over the bed. Mary-Jane sailed her into her first cum of the day.

Actually, to be perfectly technical, Jackie and Bobbie never saw Lisa cum. They only heard her. It was impossible not to hear Lisa enjoy her cum because she did her best to let the whole world know about it.

The reason, of course, they didn't get to see Lisa cum was because, by then, Bobbie's head was deliciously between Jackie's thighs. As Bobbie's daughter got her girlfriend squealing and wriggling with her cum, Bobbie's expert cunt-eating skills had her new girlfriend's eyes rolling in her head and screaming in ecstasy though a magnificent orgasm of her own. Just as the night before, beside the pool, the two Montgomery women, had the two Warren women, side by side, shrieking and wailing!

The four women had truly sealed the deal on their new living arrangements and their two engagements, with wonderful sex and cums.

When they were finished with their beautiful morning sex, they cuddled and kissed in the comfy bed. Then, they used the beautiful big bathroom again. They all showered together, dried each other off and even put some clothes on before they headed downstairs. Bobbie and Jackie were famished, having missed supper the night before in favor of love and sex. Their girls told them to go and sit by the pool and they'd make breakfast and bring it out to them.

They found their purses, containing their cell phones. Once they were seated by the pool, Jackie said she was gonna be brave and check messages.

"Time to face the music," she said. "Bobbie, I'm sure not looking forward to this. Pete's probably furious right now, looking for me. Today we need to figure out the details of what we are going to do. Without letting him know where I am, it's only decent that I let Pete know I'm OK."

Bobbie really couldn't have cared less about being decent to, what she thought of as the slime called Pete. But she had to let Jackie have some latitude.

"Of course, baby, we will," Bobbie assured her. "We'll do anything you want. We just have to be careful. See if he's left you any message, hon."

In her own head, Bobbie was already planning the calls she would make.

The disembodied voice on Jackie's phone informed her she didn't have one message. She had 20. She sighed. She checked. All from Pete. 'Oh, oh,' she thought, worrying.

Once Jackie had told Bobbie about all the messages, when she noticed, just for a moment that Jackie wasn't paying any particular attention, Bobbie reached out quickly and wrestled the phone from her hand.

"You know what, dear?" she said. "You don't need that. Get angry with me, if you must. But, it seems to me that listening to even one of those messages serves no useful purpose except to get you upset. Just sit there, relax, remember our plans and our love. Let me make my phone calls. We'll deal with Pete in a moment."

Jackie had a quick flash of anger at Bobbie for grabbing her phone away from her but quickly she realized that her new girlfriend was right. She didn't have to listen to those messages to know what they contained. Right from the very first one there would be no curiosity about why she wasn't at home or answering her cell. No wondering if she was OK. There would be only anger from Pete that she wasn't available because he wanted her to be available. She could only imagine the anger and the language in the following 19 messages.

The first call Bobbie made was to her lawyer. It was Sunday, but Bobbie and her lawyer had been lovers in the past and were still occasionally bed-mates, so she knew she was welcome to call her at her home. Bobbie sometimes wondered what she admired most about Ms. Jeanette McDonnell Esq. Her considerable skills as a lawyer and enviable record of successful litigations? Or her equally considerable bedroom skills and wonderful record of successful seductions. Just for the briefest second, Bobbie knew she was going to miss their occasional trysts because Bobbie had already decided she'd never cheat on Jackie.

Then her brain had a deliciously, naughty thought. What about a three-some with her new love and her lawyer? That could be fun, she mused.

Her call was answered on about the 10th ring. She had caught her very sexy lawyer still in bed, her PA between her legs giving her boss a beautiful Sunday morning. Jeanette told Bobbie that her new PA was becoming such an expert at her job that Bobbie was very lucky that she had answered the phone at all. She apologized in advance for not being available if Bobbie was calling to book some bedroom-time and asked what she needed.

Bobbie, listening to occasional gasps and moans from her lawyer, hoping she was listening well enough, explained to her about Jackie and told her about the plans she and her new girlfriend had made. She explained the situation between Jackie and her husband. She told her that she'd never met Pete but that Jackie was clearly afraid of him.

"You probably know better than we do what we need from you, Jeanette, dear. We just think we need everything on record and want some legal papers served on her husband, outlining Jackie's intention to get a divorce. She has plenty of grounds. Irreconcilable differences. Mental and physical cruelty. Adultery. Take your pick. And we'll need a restraining order, won't we, in case he finds out where Jackie is living. Her daughter Lisa is 18 so I don't think there is a question of anything silly like a custody battle. Legally, Lisa can live wherever she likes, correct? Jackie is not seeking alimony or anything. She just wants out of the marriage. Listen to me. Telling you what we need when you know that way better than we do."

Bobbie rattled this all off, looking at Jackie and the woman on the other lounge chair kept nodding her head.

Jeanette McDonnell assured Bobbie that she and her PA would, in an hour or so -- chuckle - spend at least part of that Sunday drawing up a series of legal documents and Pete would be served that very day, if he could be located. And that she would file the documents with the court first thing in the morning, which was Monday.

She then asked if Pete knew where his wife and daughter were staying and whether he knew where Bobbie's house was, just in case he found that out.

The quick answer to both those questions was, no.

"Well then, lover, I mean, client," Jeanette told Bobbie. "Can I get back to finish what I was just about to finish? If I didn't love you so much, I'd be angry at your interruption. If you weren't in love now with someone else, I'd invite you over. But, rest assured, we'll draw up all the papers today. That is, once my PA's tongue gets a rest. I might need her to lick an envelope or a stamp. I don't care if it is Sunday. I have templates for all the papers we'll need on file in the computer. It really won't take long. All we really have to do is insert the names and print them out. I'll need all the names, official full names, first, last and middle, Pete's, Jackie's and Lisa's. Then, we'll have these papers served on this Pete, if he is at home or he'll be served at his work tomorrow. And the documents will be filed with the court tomorrow morning, you can be sure.