An Unusual Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the meantime though, dear, from everything you've told me about this Pete, I want you to be very careful. According to you, he doesn't know his wife is with you and, even if he did, he has no idea where you live. That's correct, right? But, still, you need to be careful. You want to keep it that way. So, your friend, Jackie, needs to keep a low profile. She should just stay at your house, out of sight, because this is not a big town. Word gets around, quickly.

"If this Pete is worried about her at all, he'll probably be phoning the cops about her whereabouts but I wouldn't worry about that. I'll make sure they are notified as to the situation. Once everything is on record, I don't think you need to worry about them. What am I telling you all this for? You've still got that network of cop's wives that you sleep with, don't you? You can probably keep up with anything the cops are doing as well as I can!"

Bobbie laughed and thanked her lawyer immensely.

She handed the phone to Jackie and she gave Jeanette all the full names she needed.

When Jackie closed off the call with the lawyer, Bobbie spent a few minutes going over everything with Jackie, filling her in on everything her lawyer had told her.

"Everything is going beautifully," she said. "Everything is gonna be all right, love. Sure, Pete is probably very angry right now. You know him better than anyone but, to me, it is a sign of his character that he is angry right now with you, rather than being very concerned about you. What's keeping those girls with breakfast? I'm starved. Jackie, why don't you go see what is taking them so long. Knowing those two, they might have gone back to bed for sex and are leaving us out here to starve."

Bobbie didn't really care about any of that. She just needed Jackie away from her for a few minutes.

Without saying a word, Jackie got up and went in the house. Bobbie admiring her body and its delicious wiggle, all the way.

Then Bobbie made a couple more quick phone calls. Phone calls she didn't want Jackie to hear.

**********

Everything at the Montgomery household went along splendidly for the next few days. The women were happy. They spent every day in wonderful harmony. Eating, sleeping, swimming, making love. For the first couple of days, Jackie was very nervous, expecting Pete to show up at the door any minute. But he didn't.

So far, amongst all the sexual shenanigans, Jackie would only have sex with Bobbie. And that only consisted of enjoying rubbing their pussies together or Bobbie going down on her and she often gave Bobbie cums manually.

But she had accepted anything and everything her daughter and Bobbie and Mary-Jane wanted to do with each other. Often, when the four women were in the same bed together, after Bobbie had eaten her pussy 'til she was turned inside-out and side-ways, she loved to just lay and watch the three women she loved have play-time amongst themselves.

In the spirit of fun, she often acted as master-of-ceremonies in bed, once she had relegated herself to the sidelines. Keeping track of whose turn it was to go down on whom. Or choreographing a 3-woman daisy-chain.

While the other women, of course, let it be known that they were disappointed that she wasn't joining in and told her over and over that they couldn't wait 'til she did, they all agreed not to push Jackie. It had to be her decision, Bobbie felt. There was no real hurry, after all, Bobbie reasoned. They had a whole life-time ahead of them.

Meanwhile, it was enormous fun just having Jackie in bed with them and the formally repressed woman turned out to have a wicked imagination when arranging the other three women's bodies. Both for their fun and her own maximum viewing pleasure.

Ms. Jeanette McDonnell called to inform them that all kinds of legal papers had been served on Pete, without incident and that they'd all been filed with the court. All the processes were proceeding. Bobbie's lawyer said Jackie could go or send someone to her house, while Pete was a work, preferably, and take whatever she wanted.

Then, one quiet morning when they were sitting by the pool, waiting for the girls to bring them breakfast, Jackie checked her cell phone that Bobbie had given back to her after erasing all Pete's messages.

Before she had deleted them, Bobbie had persuaded Jackie to give her the password and had listened to a couple. Hearing Pete's raging only stiffened Bobbie's resolve that she and Jackie were doing the exact right thing. That she had not been wrong in arranging a contingency plan.

This particular morning, when she checked, Jackie had a message. And it wasn't from Pete.

"I've got a message, dear." she told Bobbie. "From some number I don't recognize."

"Do you know Pete's work number? Are you sure it's not it? I don't want you listening to anything your soon-to-be-ex-husband has to say. So as long as you think it isn't from him, go ahead and check it out, dear."

Jackie never resented Bobbie taking charge of almost every situation, making decisions for her. She wasn't used to thinking much for herself because for the last 18 years, every time she had done that, it had pissed off Pete and she probably had gotten slapped.

She listened to her message, turned to Bobbie and said, "Jesus, Bobbie. That message was from the cops. They didn't really say anything. They just said to call a certain number and ask for a detective Jake Hopkins. What do you suppose is going on?"

Bobbie took Jackie's hand. "There is only one way to find out, dear. Dial the number and talk to this Jake guy. You told me your husband likes to drink. Maybe he got into a fight. Maybe he wrecked some bar. Maybe he is in jail. Wouldn't that be nice? We could let him rot there, like, forever!"

Summoning her courage, and keeping hold of Bobbie's hand, with her other hand, Jackie punched the numbers contained in her voice mail and after navigating a complicated menu system, when she reached an actual person she asked for Detective Hopkins.

When the detective answered she said, "This is Jacqueline Warren, returning your call."

She listened intently, saying nothing. Bobbie saw the color drain from Jackie's face. She saw her knuckles whiten as she gripped the cell phone and felt her other hand squeezing her own so tightly it was beginning to hurt. Without uttering a word, Jackie's hand containing the cell phone, dropped to her lap.

Bobbie was alarmed. Reaching over from her own chair, she took the phone from Jackie's hand. She saw she had disconnected the call. She put her arm around her.

"What's wrong, Jackie? Please, tell me what's wrong, love!"

Jackie looked dumbly up at Bobbie, her face and her voice totally lacking all expression.

"Pete's dead," was all she said.