An Unusual Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

"Oh course, luv!" she told everyone, bending to kiss Bobbie, "We all love Ally, don't we? And we all love having sex with her. But even she can't make me cum like your mom can, Mary-Jane. Sorry, sweet Ally, not even close. Speaking of Ally I haven't seen her for a few days. I hope she's O.K."

"She called a little while ago, mom," Mary-Jane said, "She didn't sound well at all, but I told her to come today and spend the weekend."

"Anyone else get invited over, you horny little lesbian you?" Jackie asked.

"Sure, Julie and Amanda, two girls from the drama club are coming over. We're going to jump in the pool and then go to our room and practice for the play we've written. Ally can help us. There is a part for an older woman and Ally can read lines with us, while we practice."

Bobbie chuckled. "What? You two, insatiable, lesbian sluts up in your room with Ally, the mother of all horny lesbian sluts and two other young girls? How much actual practice do you think you might get in before you are all naked and rolling around on your bed? No, I've got a better idea. Why don't you practice in the living room or even right out by the pool and Jackie and I will watch over things, grill some burgers or something. Maybe that way, your girls might actually learn some of their lines."

Even though Lisa and Mary-Jane were 18-years-old, actually they both had birthdays coming up, sometimes their moms treated them as if they were much younger. It was a strange paradox in this strange household. At 18, Lisa and MJ were married and generally conducted their lives as though they were much older. They had sex with both their moms on an equal level.

And yet, when it came to other things around the house, the girls seemed to appreciate, almost require, the supervision of their moms. The girls certainly deferred to their moms' judgment on most everything. And usually followed their wishes without question. It was a strange dichotomy that one no one in this strange little house-hold questioned.

Neither of the girls would have dreamed of defying Bobbie, the unquestioned head of their household. Nothing was ever said about it and Bobbie surely considered Jackie her equal in every way but, somehow, Bobbie's natural assertiveness and take-charge attitude just, somehow, seemingly always made her the boss. Certainly, in cases of rare disagreement, her's was always the last word. Jackie never questioned the status quo. Bottom line was, in her mind, that she almost always was in agreement with whatever Bobbie's opinion was anyway. So, she asked herself, what possible difference did it make?

Lisa and Mary-Jane each hugged the others natural mother, although both were considered mother by both.

"That's a great idea." Mary-Jane said, "Of course, you are welcome to be at our practice and anything else that might happen. Julie and Amanda, I don't think they are sure they know whether they are true-blue lesbians yet. But, I'm sure it has crossed their minds. They seem hot and eager. We tried out all the girls in the drama club and they are the best lady kissers, hands down. Still, I think they need a full-out lesbian sexing up to help them make up their minds. Seeing us all have sex and willing to include them in, should do the trick, don't you think, moms?

"I'm sure it would, dear." Bobbie said. "I just doubt that it's gonna happen here today. Your other mom and I have to discuss it. Now finish your breakfast."

While the girls ate their delicious breakfast, Bobbie and Jackie had a quick council-of-war discussion about the up-coming pool party.

When she was finished eating, sipping on a cup of coffee, Mary-Jane got a twinkle in her eye and a little crooked smile on her face.

"The other girls aren't going be over until 2 o'clock," she said. "Lisa is going to the copy shop to run off more copies of the play. She doesn't need my help with that. As much as I enjoyed doing it, I'm still really tired from Lisa keeping me up sucking her cunny all night. I think I'll have a nap after breakfast." She chuckled, mischievously. "Jackie, will come up with me and tuck me in?"

Jackie leaned down and she and Mary-Jane shared a nice kiss.

"You got it, baby," she whispered, winking. "I love tucking you in, all the way. You know that, don't you, sweetie? Your other mom can go with Lisa to the copy shop because she has to pick up some wine anyway and if we are having a party, maybe some more supplies for supper. If it stays nice we can grill outside. Come on, dear. If you're finished your breakfast, let's go upstairs right now."

So, after a quick clean-up of the kitchen, Bobbie and Lisa left on the errands and Jackie and Mary-Jane went hand-in-hand up to bed. Of course, Mary-Jane was not tired at all. It had been a few days since she'd had a private session with Jackie and both Lisa and Mary-Jane, as much as they loved all the group activities in the house, still looked forward to the private moments, a lovely pussy-eating session with either of their mothers. It was just so sweet and special.

When they got to the girl's room, Jackie and MJ paused in the doorway and shared some really wonderful kisses, their hands running all over each others body. Mary-Jane put her hand between her mom's legs and squeezed, feeling her pajama bottoms become soaked with warm juice. She slipped her hand inside and felt around her mom's crotch, her wet pussy-fur tickling her fingers, then brought her hand out, placing it between their faces. Her fingers were glistening with Jackie's arousal and, bumping heads, gently, both women took a couple of her fingers and sucked in the warm sweetness.

They ran for the bed, shedding pajamas along the way and fell together, kissing and feeling. Jackie licked Mary-Jane's tits, which lately had been growing a little. And Mary-Jane buried her face between Jackie's wonderful set, rubbing her face all over them as she gave them a ton of kisses. She loved playing with either one of her mom's big tit-sets, but, for some reason, Jackie's boobs had become special to the horny Mary-Jane. Maybe because the tits she was kissing now, were the biggest tits in the house while her's were still the smallest.

"Mom," Mary-Jane whispered in Jackie's ear, "Let's do a pussy-fuck. We haven't done that for a while."

"What a lovely idea, sweetie. You know I love that. Snuggle your cunny up to my mouth now, dear, and let me get your clitty red and throbbing and sticking out like I know it can!"

As her mom laid back, Mary-Jane straddled Jackie's head and moved her pussy up close. Both her and Lisa loved this particular activity and so had become excellent face-riders. Jackie started with lovely deep kisses of the hot cunny of her daughter, sliding her tongue into MJ's softness and enjoying the wet, velvety feel of her dripping pussy-walls clinging to her tongue.

Then Jackie reached up and took MJ's sweet ass into her hands, pulled her tighter to her mouth and really sucked and licked for a moment. Mary-Jane obligingly, in a thank-you-very-much gesture, started dripping warm cunt-juice down into her mom's sucking mouth for Jackie to enjoy. Tickling her tongue to the top of the slit of MJ's pussy, she had no trouble finding her clit-hood, already starting to open a little. She licked around with her tongue and found the hard little button she was looking for. Right where it always was. She felt MJ shudder when she gave that sweet clit some hot licks and sucks and MJ drooled out more tasty juice for her mom.

"Ok, sweetie." Jackie moaned, her tongue feeling her daughter's clit throbbing, "I believe you're ready. Your turn to get my clitty ready for fun and games."

MJ unstraddled her legs from around her mom's face, leaned down and gave Jackie a nice kiss. Sliding her lips down her neck, she slid right up to the tip of one of her mom's creamy tits and sucked the big, fat nipple. Continuing on, she slid her mouth down in the valley between the fat boobs and climbed back up the other soft titty, kissing all the way, until she was latched on, giving the other nipple a good sucking. She knew her own body well enough that she knew she had time to play around a bit and still her hot clit would be eager and ready for what was coming soon. So, Mary-Jane enjoyed her fun with her mom's tits, for a moment, and then slid her lips slowly down to her mom's sexy mound, covered in a nice patch of brown cunt-fur. She kissed and licked all over Jackie's wet vulva, found her clitty and sucked it into her mouth until she felt the warm juices flowing harder. She tickled her mom's clit with the tip of her tongue and when her mom gave a long moan she gave the whole clit some slow, wet licks then sucked it right into her mouth.

Jackie was shuddering with the shivery thrills arcing though her body. "OK, lover-girl," she moaned, "I'm ready. Hell, I'm gonna blow a cum soon, dear. You love pussy so well, that I don't know how I haven't already. Grab mummy's titties and climb aboard!"

Mary-Jane took two big handfuls of her mom's generous breast-flesh. She swung her leg over her mom's hips and settled her ass down on her thighs. Eyes closed, gripping her mom's boobs, working from instinct and smell and Jackie's shivers, she slowly gave Jackie some moves and softly, then harder, rubbed her pussy against her mom's juicy cunt.

Their pussies were kissing. Very wetly. Closer, closer, closer. At last! MJ had to move her ass upward slightly to get the exact right angle she needed. The two women's clits were almost touching. Top-riding her mom, expertly, she plunged that last millimeter and a bolt of pure pleasure surged through mom and daughter as their two clits touched in a wonderful, sugary kiss.

"Oh, MJ, MJ!" Jackie cried out. "That feels so wonderful. Make our clitties kiss again. Now shake that sweet ass of yours, Mary-Jane."

MJ drew her ass back and forth a couple of times making her mom's clit and hers gently kiss again and again and they both enjoyed a jolt of pure pleasure every time. Then, making sure their clits were snuggled wetly together, MJ started a wonderful vibration.

Amongst her other skills as a lover, this was one thing MJ was very good at. She could shake her ass like a paint-shaker at the Sherwin-Williams store. She did so now, creating a wonderful, hot, sexy friction between her mom's clit and hers and soon the thrills were overwhelming and hot cream gushed from them both as they each sailed through a sugary cum. Then another, as MJ continued rubbing her pussy against her mom's. Mary-Jane collapsed on top of Jackie and their lips met in a hungry, loving kiss.

Meantime, food and wine purchased, copies of the play secured, Lisa and Bobbie carried their packages into the house.

"Run upstairs and get into my bed, honey. I'll just put the wine to chill and the food in the fridge then I'll be up for our special time."

Lisa ran upstairs and Bobbie finished the chores. Once done, smiling in anticipation, she followed her daughter. Pausing at the closed door to the room their daughter's shared, she listened briefly, smiling. From the squeals and moans she heard, her wife and her other daughter were still going at it.

Entering her bedroom, Bobbie saw Lisa, naked, stretched out on her bed. Her head was on the pillow, eyes closed. She was whimpering and moaning and her hot hands were very busy on her very wet pussy. Bobbie could smell the warm aroma. She licked her lips.

Bobbie went to the bed and lay beside Lisa. She gently put one arm around her daughter and with the other she lifted her hands from her pussy. Lisa didn't even open her eyes. She was expecting mom and here she was.

Bobbie replaced Lisa's hands on what she knew was a hot, throbbing, wet pussy, with her own. As she expected, her lovely daughter was very wet and Bobbie slid two fingers up inside her pulsing cunt and gently stirred them around. Then harder. With her thumb, she found Lisa's clitty and gently rubbed it, feeling Lisa jump a mile. Slowly, deliberately, teasingly, she got a good rhythm going, gently tickling Lisa's special spot on the upper wall of her cunt with the tips of her fingers. She combined that action with gentle, circular rubbing of Lisa's clitty with her thumb, feeling it throbbing.

Lisa was shivering and shaking and moaning now as Bobbie expertly twiddled her hot cunt. She was leaking lots of juice and, expertly, without missing a stroke, Bobbie removed one hand, replacing it with her other so that she could suck her daughter's sweetness from her fingers.

Thanks to her rich ex-husband, Bobbie was a wealthy woman but she wondered for the 1,000th time how much richer they could all be if only she could collect the precious, sweet nectar that her daughters produced by the gallon out of their cunts, bottle it and sell it.

She switched hands again and kept up that delicious stoking and rubbing of Lisa's cunt, who's ass was twitching all over the bed. Close to her cum, Lisa's head was rolling back and forth on the pillow. Her eyes were tight closed but Bobbie could see her eyelids fluttering, and knew her daughter's eyes were rolling, as she pushed her daughter higher and higher, closer and closer to the apex.

"Don't stop, mom! Please don't stop," Lisa pleaded, panting and moaning.

Bobbie smiled. As if her daughter had to ask her that! It was such a great treat for a mom, lovingly giving her daughter this much pleasure. She rubbed and tickled harder.

Lisa was gasping now, her body sailing upwards towards the clouds. Bobbie licked her lips and whispered, urging her on, "that's lovely, honey, that's beautiful. Here it comes, baby-girl. Give it all you got now!"

Time to push her daughter over the edge! Pull the trigger and shoot her daughter to bliss. Bobbie stroked harder, thumbed Lisa's clit faster, itching to give her daughter the release she wanted. Using both hands now, she squeezed a little more, stroked that sweet spot inside Lisa more firmly and rubbed her thumb over Lisa's clit as fast as she could. There, there, right there! One last push on the clit, like pushing a door-bell and her daughter reached the top and tumbled over the peak. Bobbie felt her daughter shaking harder as Lisa rolled down the other side, her body wracked with tingly thrill after thrill.

"Mummy!" she wailed, "Mummy! M-u-m-m-y! MUMMMMEEEEE!" Lisa was always a loud cummer and her last wail of pure pleasure was an actual scream as she exploded into a wonderful, shuddering cum, encompassing her whole body. Sweet, hot juice gushed from her cunt and Bobbie felt her hand getting a warm bath in pure honey. Lisa's plentiful cream squirted freely out of her, soaking everything, running down her thighs, puddling on the sheet under her hot ass.

"Oh mom, I love you!" she whimpered as she shivered and shook and enjoyed the sugary after-cum thrills rippling through her young body. Bobbie took her daughter in her arms and enjoyed her sleek body, shivering close to her own.

"And I love you, darling." Bobbie and Lisa were really enjoying their cuddles. They kissed.

"Mom, your turn, mom. I didn't give you a cum yet." Lisa said softly, her lips warm and wet near Bobbie's ear now.

"That's OK, sweetie, this one was for you. This mom will have cums with your other mom later. Right now I want to have a talk with you, when you can quit shivering. About the girls that are coming over. Right now, if they've finished their love-making, your other mom is telling MJ the same things. You know that your other mom and I want you to bring your friends over anytime."

"Of course, mom."

"But, having said that, you've said that you've spied what you feel are lesbian tendencies in these two girls. What did you say there names were, Julie and Amanda? But you are pretty sure that they haven't gone all the way yet with another girl and had out and out lesbian sex. I know you and MJ are almost 19-years-old now, but in many ways our life-style here, much as we love it, hasn't been conducive to you two growing up in certain ways, as well as you might have otherwise.

"Your other mom and I talk about it sometimes, and we know, maybe we're not always right. We shelter you lots and all our group activities here at home have really limited your interactions outside our home. Without our lifestyle here, at your age, both you and MJ would probably be dating lots of other girls or even boys and really learning all the socialization skills and subtleties of seduction that you two have never needed. I'm not talking like this to criticize you, honey. It's just that Jackie and I feel that you might need some coaching with these two girls. We don't want you just attacking them, thinking you're automatically gonna have sex with them. They are probably gonna be shy and nervous and unsure about things. Don't you remember how you were, dear, just a few months ago? You don't wanna be scaring them.

"Plus, dear, we have to think of their mothers. Both Jackie and I are really glad that you and Mary-Jane had your first sex with each other and with us. That you two didn't just jump in bed with just anyone. Except for Mary-Jane and that awful Johnny. We feel we want to talk to Julie and Amanda's moms before we just give you and your sister the green light to bed these girls."

"But mom," Lisa pointed out, "we didn't do that with Ally. We were naked with her and having sex right away. Before you and mom even finished the packing the dishwasher that night. Remember? You and mom joined us in the pool and we all had sex together."

"Why, yes we did, dear, but Ally is a special case. She's older for one thing. Plus, Jackie and I knew she was a red-hot lesbian the moment we saw her earlier in the day. Ally came back that night for just one thing. We might have pretended different, but we all knew it."

"You know, mom, Ally is such a girl!" Lisa commented. "She has that short hair and works with all those men cops, and she's got a mouth like a guy, sometimes, but she really is a girls-girl, mom. Sometimes, after we have sex, she loves to bath me and Mary-Jane and she loves washing and brushing our hair and doing our nails. When she stays overnight, if she's here in the morning, like if she's got the day off or doesn't have to go to work 'til after MJ and I leave for school, she likes to pick our outfits for school.

"And, can I ask you something else about Ally, mom? Sometimes Mary-Jane and I call her Aunt Ally and she smiles, but it is a sad smile and her eyes look really bleak, like she is going to cry. Why is that, mom? Doesn't Ally love us? Isn't she part of our family?"

Bobbie hugged her daughter tight. "Of course she is and she loves you and MJ a lot, sweetie. She loves you so much it hurts her sometimes. I'll tell you why calling her Auntie makes her a little sad. Ally doesn't want to be your Auntie, honey. Even though she really isn't that much older than you and MJ, she desperately wants to be one of your moms. That's why she likes to suggest things like what you might like to wear to school. But your other mom and I feel that two moms in the house is enough. Ally knows that. That is why she is sad sometimes because she knows she can never be as much as she wants to be in our special family. No matter how special she is to us and how special we treat her and make her feel, it'll probably never be enough for Ally."

Bobbie continued, "But Jackie and I want to assist Ally with her life and help her to be happier. Do you remember the grade 10 teacher at your old school, Ms. Barker? Well, she is a lesbian and has a 7-year-old daughter, Terri, who she is raising alone. I know she is a lesbian because I had an affair with her before I met your other mom. Your other mom and I have been talking about it. Lisa, don't you think it might be nice for Ally to meet them? If she and Ms. Barker came to love each other then, I think, Ally could be really happy and have a family of her own. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers