An Unusual Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

"But we don't want to lose Ally, mom. We love her!"

"Of course you do, Lisa. Ally is a sweetie. And such a tiger in the sack. A sizzling hot lesbian who cums at the drop of a hat and is not stingy about handing out the cums as well. But we won't lose Ally, sweetheart. She'll be always part of our lives and don't you want Ally to be happy? She could be little Teri's second mom. Well, we'll just have to see. Think about what I've told you."

But Lisa wasn't finished yet. She had another story she was dying to tell Bobbie about Ally.

"You know, mom, Ally really likes it when MJ and I wear lacy, frilly underwear. Mary-Jane and I didn't show you the new outfits she bought us yet. Silky, black fish-net stockings with really frilly, lacy panties and garters to hold the stockings up. Ally was wearing a short skirt, mom, when we wore them for her the first time. Me and MJ kissed each other just wearing that sexy underwear and Ally got so hot watching us that, honest mom, Mary-Jane and I could see Ally's pussy-juice oozing and running down her legs. And she wasn't even touching her herself!"

Bobbie laughed. "Different women have different fetishes, honey. Pretty much all women like sexy, frilly, very feminine undies on their ladies, I expect." She grinned. "Well, 'cept maybe the women that really like the masculine type, 'butch', lesbians. But some women really, really are into sexy, feminine lingerie on their ladies, if you know what I mean. Ally certainly seems like she does. I hope you and Mary-Jane didn't let all Ally's sweetness go to waste!"

"Oh, no, mom. We each grabbed one of her legs, draped Ally's skirt over our heads and we licked her legs clean. Mom, that's all it took. We didn't even get near her pussy and Ally had a cum, mom. A big, juicy one."

"That's wonderful, honey. Ally is sizzling all the time. That's why she can cum so fast. She's got what we call a hair-trigger cunt!

"But, right now, sweetie, scoot and get in mummy's shower. I'll go and get our wives out of the sack and into the shower also. Your friends will be here soon."

45 minutes later Bobbie and Jackie were in the kitchen, making lemonade and burgers. Lisa and Mary-Jane were still upstairs but soon could be heard, giggling, coming down the stairs. Their moms turned to look as they entered the kitchen. The girls looked spectacular.

"Oh, wow, honey," Bobbie whistled and said to Jackie. "Would you just look at these two hot babes!"

Lisa had on a tiny, yellow bikini that Ally had bought for her. It was supposed to have blue polka dots but the tiny, totally inadequate pieces of cloth hiding her nipples, tied around her smooth back with tiny pieces of string-like cloth, had only enough room for one polka-dot each, right on top of each nipple.

Fortunately, her firm boobs required no support. Her tits stuck pretty much straight out of her chest. It was lucky such succulent boobs needed little support because the string top that Ally had specifically picked out for her was definitely not there for that purpose. Its only function seemed to be to hide Lisa's large nipples. If she was going to an actual beach, the small triangle of cloth between her legs, covering the golden triangle beneath, did meet the law's requirement, Bobbie supposed. Because technically, it did cover her pussy but some of the hairs of her cunt-fur could be seen sprouting out the edges. Ally had taught her how to trim it or shave it completely but she hadn't lately. Lisa hadn't decided yet which she liked the best and Mary-Jane hadn't told her yet what she liked the best. Bare pussy or a nice little bush.

Mary-Jane's bikini, another gift from Ally, was a deep, concentrated, royal purple and just as small as Lisa's. The only difference was that the top to MJ's suit had not so much to cover. Her titties had grown a little lately but were still a ways from matching Lisa's pair. Mary-Jane always shaved down below so the little, tiny triangle of the bikini bottom, barely covering her slit, wasn't an issue.

The doorbell rang. "You two young ladies look dazzling," Jackie said. "Now go bring your friends to the kitchen to meet us.'

A couple of moments later, Lisa and Mary-Jane returned to the kitchen. They were holding hands with two yummy looking girls they introduced as Amanda Scott and Julie Ross.

Bobbie and Jackie could both feel their mouths water and their pussies throb.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers