All Comments on 'An Unusual Family'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Great fucking story! I hope chapter 2 is in the pipeline already. I can't wait to see what happens next!!

3way3wayalmost 10 years ago

Cool story you really kept me engrossed waiting to see who or what he would get into next. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 10 years ago
This is Hot

Great Reading . I am busting a nut over this story.Please let us here more from you in the near future thanks.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I think this paragraph sums up how funny, and HOT, this story was:

Mom came in from the garage, carrying grocery bags. I jumped up to help her, and she just smiled at us. She didn't seem to notice, or at least make it known that she noticed, how suspicious we might have looked. Especially with cum all over Stephie's face.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Please sir may we have some more ?

Looking forward to a sequel !

male_man_Jmale_man_Jalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Keep up the erotic work!

assman37assman37almost 10 years ago
Nice work!

Was bummed that you pulled your stories so VERY happy to see you back revisiting some of your work. Keep them coming!! This one was HOT!!

ripc1018ripc1018almost 10 years ago
amazing

I truly love all of your stories and wish you would continue each rather than remove them. Please keep them coming.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

Really terrific work, I love your writing style - as mentioned, nice to see you putting some stuff back up. Keep them coming! *****

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

" The mental image of Mom covered in other guys' semen was making me hard again." That statement just ruined the story for me man. The only thing I could think was 'Yuk!'.

Personally I can only dig mom/son or bro/sis or all three together. Getting the dad or any another dude involved just kills the whole thing for me. But that's just me. Your writing is quite good otherwise.

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago

excellent story, very well written. i can't wait to see how liv is going to fit in and how far it will take her.

@new_reader

i understand where you're coming from. i had the same issues while reading some other stories. although i see myself pulling through if it's some guy fucking the mother, while the son is fucking his wife or his doughter really hard right next to them, with mom asking her son which pussy he likes better.. :)))

most men don't want to share women they are emotionally attached to with other men, so these feelings are quite natural i would say. but i think it can go a long way if presented in the right manner. from a writer's perspective, one mustn't neglect the female reading audience though. women probably see this in a completely different way...

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977over 9 years ago
MORE!!!

Please tell me and all the other readers, there's more parts to cum??? Can't wait to see how Liv plays into this. Keep up the good work and great writing.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Wow!

That was hot...

luvreading81luvreading81over 9 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

I love this story!! I've been waiting for a sequel. Please continue this! You do great work. Thank you!

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Just write the next chapter. ....

... and do it soon: this is a great story !

Jambo2014Jambo2014about 9 years ago
Look forward to the next chapter

I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to see what happens next, hope I don't have to wait too long.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 8 years ago

Please tell me that there's more!

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 8 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

ZoeyZolaZoeyZolaover 8 years ago
What is it about this story that makes me SO incredibly horny?!?!

Makes me jill, every time I read it. Yes. I've read it more than once. Rather, I've dipped into my favorite parts of it repeatedly — when the narrator first has sex with his mom, for example. I like incest fantasy where it's utterly normal within the family: "We just have sex together, no big deal." That said, the writing is not what I would call exquisite — the sex acts could bear more brushstrokes. Still, I give it four stars and designate it a favorite. I recommend as well Cphucker's "A Fine Family," also featuring an easygoing mom who readily has sex with her son.

TechnoDTechnoDabout 8 years ago
waiting

Sounds like so much more could happen, but this story is 2 years old and you haven't writtin the sequel :(

grouplover12grouplover12about 8 years ago
Where's the sequel?????????????????????????????????

Where's the sequel. Excellent beginning.

Trojan1967Trojan1967almost 8 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the sequel. All your stories are great reads.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
Waiting

Please upload the sequel to this. Would like to see several more chaptersstarting with the party.Luv could then join in with the family and end up going to another party.

Donder1992Donder1992over 7 years ago
Wow

Id really love the buildup of this story. And I'd love to read the climax of the party, and how Liv is going to react to it.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars. great read

very erotic. love the storyline. Where's the sequel? its such a great read - and would be even better with chapter 2!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 5 years ago
Irreposinble writer, yet again

The readers already wait and the sequels never come. Typical.

GreywolfrisingGreywolfrisingover 3 years ago
Well?

I have to agree with the others, we want more. its a great start but leaving us hanging

swampbuggyswampbuggyalmost 3 years ago

I echo what others have said, please continue this story line!

CherryGlitterCherryGlitteralmost 3 years ago

I wish there were more. Such a hot story.

CrackkerjackCrackkerjackover 2 years ago

Excellent story want to read more

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

It really sucks that so many potentially great stories have been left unfinished after first chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry

NOT into whore stories...

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210almost 2 years ago

What a fantastic set up for a continuing story. Where is the next chapter? Well done...wanting more.

D&A

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210almost 2 years ago

What a fantastic set up for a continuing story. Where is the next chapter? Well done...wanting more.

D&A

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

more of this story please

newtype2525newtype2525over 1 year ago

Fuck! This story is so good! I hate to see it unfinished...

Hopefully, one day, the writer returns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey is there any chance you're going to do another chapter to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, is there any chance you're going to do another chapter to this story?

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 year ago

Love this story but it seems like a heck of a place to stop. Wonder how long it will be to find more chapters.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

THIS...is seriously turning into one of the really better stories here...

The whole premise has turned out so much differently from what I have read over the years; it is DELIGHTFUL to find a story like this...so much promise for the next chapter(s)...Stephie is an EXCELLENT sister, Luv is coming along...and...Becca/the party...what will come of that...????

Five**5**Stars, for an excellent start!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O God this one was surely a beat one,I'm gonna give it 4 stars

fifarafa15fifarafa15about 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I read here. You must continue.

Zed998Zed998about 1 year ago

Still looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was hoping Stephie was only going to be with Brian but looks like it's headed for a complete free use orgy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is simply one of the best stories on this site. The sex is beautifully described, loving and intimate. whilst also being naughty. I particularly liked how Brian lost his virginity to his mother which makes such refreshing change to the usual "pounding" oft described in lesser works. The Liv storyline with her slowly and patiently being drawn into the family and the life style is erotic dynamite and I so love exhitionist/voyeurist slant it gives to the work. Perhaps with the help of Brian's family she could introduce her own parents to the pleasures of the life style. I'd give this 10 stars if I could. Please pleas please write another chapter you did promise it would be continued

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi9 months ago

Ez az egyik legjobb történet, amit itt olvastam. Megígérted a folytatást. mikor jelenik meg.

fifarafa15fifarafa157 months ago

Awesome story, good narration and nicely described sex. Hope part 2 come out soon

PhluggelPhluggel6 months ago

To be continued...

This story is about to be 10 years old!

MiddleTMiddleT6 months ago

Good story. Glad to see the author has started contributing again and has continued some of his old stories. I hope this story will also be revived.

feeshyfeeshyfeeshyfeeshy6 months ago

Please continue!

kernelravikernelravi6 months ago

Please continue with this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

SIMILAR Stories