All Comments on 'Ana: La Venganza Ch. 01'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

I like it. Can't wait to see how she gets them back. But doesn't this story belong more in exhibitionism?

chastenchastenalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to the next chapter

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I hope Felipe doesn't die but I don't have high hopes he will survive. He was the only one that bothered to help her all the other idiots should've known something was wrong to cause her to be out naked. What a bunch of ignorant fools.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read****

I hate one part at a time stories. They are almost always fast to start slow to finish. Hope we have better luck with this one. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Right Catagory

This story belongs in Non-Consent. Exhibitionism is a consensual activity.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000over 10 years ago
Nothing erotic about this story.

I realize that people find non-consensual sex to be erotic but there is no real sex in the story. You have an attempted rape and a lot of fighting. I would have put it in the Non-erotic catagory.

I do think this is good writing though and I like Ana's character. I hope she gets fucked in the next chapter (consensual or not) and it would be great to see her attackers get sodomized in every way, maybe by a gang of bikers who want to help Ana get her revenge.

Also, I hope this isn't going to be a story where all the gringos are bad. That would be no better than a story in which all the Latinos were portrayed as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Good start of this story I would love to read how she gets them back maybe in a few years she becomes a dominant and force them to be her slaves and make ther life hell on earth !

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago

Good story, does she avenge herself or not? A chapter 2 would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely NC/R

Even though Ana was exposed, it was not of her own doing, but then, many characters in stories on this site become naked not of their own volition. How ever, in this case, poor Ana not only was stripped,she also was sexually violated, against her wishes. Not only was this a sex crime, it also is a hate crime as it is committed by a group of white guys against a lone Latina woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story! Really grabs a persons attention. It seemed very realistic to me; with the characters (especially Ana) reacting as I believe many (but not all) would. My hope, or wish, is that you continue this story with how, exactly, Ana gets her revenge; perhaps a different chapter for each guy that attacked her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous