Ana: La Venganza Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the moment, though, she finally reached home and ran across the lawn to the front door as a group of boys gathered on the sidewalk in front of her house.

Realizing the door was locked, and that her key had been in her jeans, she spun, frantically facing the group of boys who gawked at her naked body. Pointing at her, they made rude gestures.

"Hola Ana!" one of the said, making a stroking motion in the air at the front of his crotch.

Finally, recovering her wits, she darted off of the porch and ran around the garage to the side gate. Pushing it open, she bolted through and slammed it behind her.

She knew that the back door was locked, but for the moment, she was safe in her own backyard.

Leaning against the house, she breathed hard...trying to recover from all that had just happened and the fact that she'd been running nearly non-stop since she left the school.

Ana thought about poor Felipe and prayed that he would be okay.

Suddenly, her emotions exploded like lava from a volcano. She was angry and terrified and she wept.

She wept at the horror she'd experienced. She'd nearly been raped and she'd had to endure the embarrassment of running home naked in public.

She cried for Felipe.

On her knees, naked, save for one torn sock on her foot, Ana turned her tear-stained face to the sun...as pure black rage grew like a dark tornado, swirling madly at the center of her soul.

They would pay, she swore again out loud. They would pay.

12