Anahet Ch. 02 - Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arilia
Arilia
7 Followers

She regained her senses enough to steady herself atop the pillow. She spread her arms and legs wide, and moved her ass up. I continued relentlessly slamming into her sex while she shifted on the sofa, causing her to occasionally stop and whimper in ecstasy. She finally moaned as she found just the right height to send each powerful thrust as deep inside her eager pussy as possible.

I leaned up off her to slip one hand between her thighs, and found her tender little nub of pleasure. I rubbed her clit in a quick circular rhythm matching the thrusts of my cock. The stroke of my finger elicited an shuddering cry from my lover.

I gave in to my carnal desire. I grunted with each slam inside her as my pleasure rapidly rose towards a peak. I gripped her ass with my free hand, and gave her bouncing rump a firm *Smack* of my palm. She whimpered and shuddered. Her insides clenched down firmly, squeezed around my cock, and her entire body trembled as heat spilled out around my thrusting shaft.

Gwen cried out in ecstasy as she peaked a third time, groaning with all the affection of a claimed animal. I tossed my head back with a groan as I felt her cum around my thrusting shaft. I moved my hands away from her waist, bent over, and humped her in quick, short, deep thrusts. A shiver passed through me.

I growled, slammed forward, and held inside her as hot cream streamed up my shaft into my lover's quivering depths. She thrust her hips back to me as the streams of hot seed began to spill out, stuffing her full of the thick hot cream. I slammed forward one last time, then shuddered in pleasure.

Her movements grew still as she basked in the ecstasy of the moment. I slowly breathed in, then let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. I slipped out of her and rolled us over on our side, facing her with a deep, sensual kiss. A purr slipped from my lips, "I'm fortunate to meet someone as amazing as you."

"Thank you," she giggled and reached back to squeeze my ass. "You're not so bad yourself."

We silently held each other in an affectionate embrace for another hour. I caressed and stroked her skin, enjoying the feel of her body under my touch, while she sighed in happy contentment. The cool night breeze drifted soothingly from the open window over our sweaty bodies. I snuggled up with her in my arms, cuddling together for warmth, and the caress of the wind gradually lulled us into a deep slumber.

Arilia
Arilia
7 Followers