Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's cock felt huge inside me and as hard as granite. I reached back with one hand and held my thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock milking it as he continued to stroke me. Joe was now driving his cock in and out of my asshole with long powerful strokes. His pre-cum was providing lubrication as he ravaged my ass, fucking me hard and fast. He was almost in a trance as he fucked me hard and deep. I held my ass high and spread my legs as he held me by the hips and drove his entire length deep into my asshole, driving into me, pumping and thrusting into me, fucking my asshole good and hard. I responded by meeting his thrusts, accepting his driving cock, enjoying, wanting, and needing him to fuck me, driving his cock deep into me. I was excited that he just took it from me and invaded my asshole with his hard cock.

I was excited by his lust and desire for me. Joe was moaning, saying, "OOhhhh, I'm going to cummmmmmm, I'm going to cummmmmmmm!" Amazingly, his cock became larger and harder as I could feel it expand inside me. Then, he cried out "OOOhhhAAhhhhh!! I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg!" I feel his throbbing manhood pulsate, pumping his cum into my ass like a jet from a fire hose, filling my ass with his cum which spilled out onto the bed. I am so excited. I feel an orgasm erupting from deep within my pussy and secreting hot cum onto Joe's hand as he is still fingering me and pulling me towards him with every stroke. Joe is still stroking my pussy as I feel his cum explode from inside me. I can feel the pulsating of my orgasm while rhythmically squeezing Joe's cock as he fucks my ass. My throbbing asshole is milking Joe's thrusting cock, sending him over the edge and I feel his cock swell and explode, shooting his cum deep into me. His cum is hot and thick. The feel of his throbbing spitting cock buried deep within me sends me to new heights of orgasm and pleasure.

I feel Joe's hard manhood swell with his orgasm; his shaft pulsates and throbs, cumming and cumming as he drives his spurting penis deep inside me. His ejaculation was huge; his throbbing penis is shooting hot cum into me as it squeezes out of me onto the bed. He just keeps cumming and pumping his cock into me. His cum is running out over my cheeks onto the sheets, dribbling down my legs. Joe's cock is throbbing in unison with my orgasm, as my ass clenches his cock. His cock swells and I feel the last hot jet of cum launched into me. My anal passage is slippery with his cum and Joe continues to drive his hard hot cock rhythmically into me. I can feel his cum oozing out of me as he fucks me. With every stroke of his cock I can feel myself cumming too.

As our orgasms subside together and my asshole quivers and throbs, he continues fingering my pussy until I can cum no more. I let out a huge satisfied sigh as my own orgasm subsides and Joe goes soft. We kiss one last time and fall into a blissful sleep in each other's arms. As I drift off to sleep I think about the next time Joe and I will make love and I can have his hard cock in my every hole.

12