All Comments on 'Anal Adventures'

by OneSilky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Clinical analysis from female perspective, in part 1 worth voting for, but missing conclusion?

Voted 5 for writer's cautious investigation of anal pleasure possibilities but leaves readers unsatisfied.

Laudible cavity examinations yet missing any sensitive erotic benefits to be gained, with anal partnership connections! Readers can only look forward to part 2, after anal exploration experiences result in mutual orgasm, with the writer's 'male partner' orgasmic reaction to an active 'anal sex' participation.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
trying anul sex and like it

another hot horny story. you get better every story you write.

this being more about having your ass fuck to a cumming well thats another hole to fill leaving the other two.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanover 13 years ago
Anal Antics

I was about to send a long email to you on this, but got a serious itch in my behind and so kept it short as I kept scratching and scratching, 'en then my finger got stuck ... somewhere in the pectinate line ... anyway, I found a wealth of humor in your approach to this touchy subject and that got you a solid 5 as my vote. I will also comment on the thoroughness of your investigation into the subject. Most commendable. I will tell you that your story ending as it did left me unfulfilled and knocking on that miserable bastard downstairs' door for some anal action to relive the itch you created. You said lard does the trick didn't you? Well all right, I got a handful to bring with me. Write more.

sf46sf46about 12 years ago

Interesting monolog about the emotional side of anal. Passion and lust are such strong stimulants; we can't always put a finger (or two or three) on exactly what gets us going, and why we will gladly perform an act on one occasion or with a certain person, but not do it the next time.

Excellent use of humor, it's always greatly appreciated!

sf

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03over 10 years ago
Thorough

It's thorough, Silky; You're t-h-o-r-o-u-g-h, not through, well, maybe, anyway. I still love your writing and your sense of humor, even more! This is a fun and informative story and I haven't even asked for this or that,,,,,can picture you sitting on the mirror and even more vividly employing the endoscope!!! Your pal. T

allourdesiresallourdesiresalmost 5 years ago

I've been thinking about anal a lot recently and love your descriptions

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Quite surprised such a low score...normally don't bother reading a 3.8 when so many stories with H's around, but found it smart, and funny (the 'not a redhead, a blonde..), and some real practical advice-almost always try to get my sweetie off when rump rogering on menu, either w/one of her toys, and/or my tongue(like she says, once is good, nothing wrong with two-relaxes her and her back door ring)...PLUS love redheads, and esp women that keep it natural, and redheads bush most always very fine, Gave it a 5, and fave, and sing to read some more of her stuff-AND love the picture of her-SUPERB slim body, and love her anal floss suit bottom.

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Not what I expected from the title but pleasantly surprised - humorous and informative - will read more from you hoping it gets more steamy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneSilky@OneSilky
Roll Tide!! I love to hear from fans, or even non-fans, if they read my stuff. I send pictures....