Anal At Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just that I think it's a bad idea for her to save herself for marriage - yes, that's what she's been doing - without getting some basic grounding in first. Otherwise, her and her husband will be together on the first night, neither of them knowing what to do, and it'll be a disaster."

She was still rubbing me. "And I bet you'd like to be the one to give her that grounding, correct?"

"No, I'm an old man, and one woman's enough for me," I said, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

She whispered in my ear. "Your cock seems to think otherwise."

----------------------------------

Daniel came over then, to show Angela a toy, and thankfully Angela had the decency to play with him. I watched them together - for a woman who had no kids, she really got on with him. Daniel then went out on his bike in the garden, at which point Samantha came down, back in her baggy clothes from yesterday. The girls quickly got ready to go out, when I couldn't resist any longer.

"Samantha, are you really going out wearing those old clothes from yesterday?"

"Andy, I don't really have a choice, do I? Since you and dad planned for me to stay here without actually asking ME, I didn't exactly think I needed a change of clothes". Angela looked at me, then a quizzical look on her face, not knowing what Samantha meant by 'the plan'.

"Well, I at least hope you've got some clean underwear on."

Sam looked at me as well. "Again, Andy, no-one thought to inform me of their plans for me, so why would I be carrying fresh underwear around?"

"Pooh, stinky", I said, holding my nose.

"Oh, Andy, you're so naive sometimes..." said Angela, laughing.

I looked at her, not sure what she meant.

Samantha clarified. "What makes you think I've got any underwear on?" she said, as the two girls bounced out the door, laughing hysterically at their joke, leaving me speechless.

------------------------------------

I decided to have a cup of tea, watching Daniel play in the garden and shouting across to the boy next door.

A little later, there was a knock at the door. It was Bill. I welcomed him in, and made him a cup of coffee whilst we chatted about the latest gossip, work etc. Then we sat down. It turned out he'd phoned Samantha to see what her plans for the day, and she'd told him she was going to be out all day, so he'd come over for a chat.

"Bill, what's up? You don't normally pop round for a chat. Is Samantha OK?". One thought was flashing round my head: I hope to God she's not told her dad about the recent events.

"Err. Well, kind of. Just that I'm a bit worried about her."

"Go on."

"Well," he continued, "it’s just… I… er….”

“Bill, just say it. It’s me, remember?”

“Well, it’s Sam... she's young, and impressionable. If someone said something or did something that she misunderstood, I think she... she'd think there was more going on than there is. Then when the guy corrected his error, I think she'd be hurt. I'd rather that didn't happen."

Uh oh, what's going on? I thought.

"I'm not sure what you mean," I said.

"Look, Andy, I hate to say this. We're both grown men, so we know how it is. Many men of our age would be flattered if a girl of Sam's age -"

"Woah, Bill, there's nothing like that going on, believe me," I said, a bit loudly perhaps.

Good job her wasn't here an hour ago to see his precious little daughter flouncing around displaying her wares in that bra-less t-shirt.

"No, Andy, I know. That's not what I meant. It's not that you might try anything, just that she might misunderstand... Please, don't let that happen." I could tell his heart was breaking at the thought of his little girl coming home in tears one night.

Jesus, she has said something. Otherwise why is he coming to me, why now, and why on this topic?

I reached across and grabbed his shoulder. "Bill, don't worry. First, Sam's a bit more worldly-wise than you think she is. You're her father, so obviously you don't think that, but she's a teenager in today's world, at a university in a big city. I suspect that she's knows more about the world than we did at her age. Hell, she probably knows more than we do now! But she loves you to bits, and wouldn't do anything to hurt you, even if it means she has to act a bit more innocent around you to protect her father."

He grimaced, and then nodded slowly.

"But tell me, what's brought all this on?" I asked.

"Well, I was talking with Babs last night, about Sam, and where she was, and you, and she kind of jumped to a conclusion. You know, single guy of your age, impressionable young girl... it's not hard to see that something might happen. Whether intentional or not."

"Alright, I can appreciate Barbara's concern. But you know me Bill: Sam's like a daughter to me. She's a good kid, great with Daniel, and I trust her with my home.... which is more than I will Daniel when he's older! She'll be fine. I'll make sure of that when she's here and you're not around."

He sighed. "Thanks Andy. For everything. She's all I've got. I just want to protect her."

"I know Bill, I know."

We sat for a moment, slightly embarrassed at this man-to-man chat.

"Is that it all Bill? I get the impression there's more?"

He looked uncomfortable. "Well, it's like this. I guess it all started the other day, when we met in the shops, remember Sam running off to get ice cream?"

I nodded.

"Well, when she picked the ice cream, something dawned on me. The way she picks ice cream is the way she'll pick her men, and the way she does everything else when she sets her mind to it. She won't just go for the plain stuff, she'll go for the exotic and unusual."

Is this the same Sam we're talking about? She's hardly exotic and unusual, as much as I intend her to be in the future.

"What I'm trying to say is...that... she won't go for this boy from church. Oh, she'll chat a bit, go out with him because he nice, and all that. But it won't be enough. She'll want something more ... exotic, as I said."

I waited to see how this applied to me.

"And then when I was chatting with Babs last night, it dawned on me that, given her lifestyle, and how little free time she gets, ‘exotic’ means one of two things: some punk-goth art student from uni.... or ... you."

Oh shit!

He obviously saw the look on my face. "Now Andy, calm down. I'm not saying you'll do anything, you're too decent for that. But she might want to do something, if you know what I mean. I mean look at you – you’re the same age as me give or take a year, but I'm middle-aged, whereas you're... I dunno ... Mr Sexy Mature Guy. You've got the confidence that a lot of older guys have, but you're not bald and dumpy like the rest of us. Now Sam won't go for an art student - they'll be too immature for her. Which leaves, well, you."

Yeah, and I'm too decent, so you think, I thought

"And I don't want her silly girlish crush on you, if it happens, to turn into a disaster."

"Bill, it'll be OK. I think if she does get a crush on me, Angela will take her aside and have a good chat, before I've even noticed. You know how women pick up on these things sooner than men. Her and Ang get on like a house on fire - in fact, they're shopping right now - ".

Oops, better not say any more on that point. Don't want him to think I'm turning his daughter into a tarty-dresser.

"Oh, are they? That's good. When Sam said she'd be gone all day, I just assumed she must have gone to the university library or something."

"No, no. They're shopping. No idea what for - they had it all discussed, arranged, and decided before I even got out of bed. It's a girls' day out, I think - they were talking about lunch and a glass of wine when they left."

"That's good. Sam's been missing an older woman's touch since ... well, since her mum passed on. I was hoping Babs could fill in a bit, but it's too early for that."

I suspected that Babs was also more like her grandmother in attitude, rather than a young mum.

"Yeah," I continued, "they get on fine. A little too fine actually - they keep ganging up on me."

And oh what I wouldn't give for them to gang up a little more actively on me. I could see Angela straddling me, her cunt in my face, whilst Samantha lowered her tight little box onto my straining cock. Then -

Then I remembered I was supposed to be talking to Bill!

"So... that's a bit of a strange conversation considering it started with ice cream. So what fangle-dangle ice cream did she pick?"

"Humph." He smiled as he answered, the love for his sometimes foolish daughter on his face.

Shit, what am I thinking of? Samantha's young, naive, unaware of what sexually obsessive bastards men can be, and I'm taking advantage of her. She'll fall for me and end up heart-broken and upset, all because I want to turn a young virgin into a wanton harlot, if she'll let me. And I'll go running back to Angela, or someone like her, when it's all done, my heart still in the one whole piece that it's been in for years, even if it gets a little scratched and dented as a result of messing with Samantha.

Those thoughts flashed through my mind in a split second, and I decided there and then that enough was enough. No more toying with Samantha. Advice, yes, but no leading her on.

Bill was still talking: "She picked out some bloody fish food stuff - ice cream with bits in it. I'm just a plain vanilla man myself".

Yes, I suspect you are, I thought. And the world needs good vanilla men like you to keep dirty old men like me in check.

----------------------------------

Later that day, Angela phoned to say they'd be coming home later than planned, maybe around 9:00. Apparently, they'd had such a good day that they were going out for dinner as well. So I put Daniel to bed that night, and sat reading, waiting for their return. When the girls arrived back home, I don't think I'd ever seen two woman with so many bags. I just stared in amazement as they put down the shopping and threw themselves onto the sofa, looking happy but tired out.

"Nothing like a bit of retail therapy," said Angela. "Oh, and you owe me a heap of money. After all she's told me about how much you take the piss out of her clothes, I bought her plenty of things as an apology, and so you owe me big time. We'll work out how much, later."

I started to say something -

"Now, now, Andy, you know it's fair. This poor girl's suffering from low self-esteem due to your constant piss-taking. Now close your mouth, get out into the kitchen, and make us a cup of tea. We deserve it after spending so much of your money."

I stood for a moment, staring at the two girls, and decided there was nothing for it but to make the tea. I went out to the kitchen and waited for the kettle to boil. As I waited, Angela came in, walked up to me, and wrapped me in a hug.

"You should see that girl," she said. "She's stacked. The loveliest pair of young tits I've seen outside of porn movies, and a nice hourglass figure to match. I can't believe she's worn those frumpy old clothes all the time." She pulled me closer, and kissed my neck and ear. I could smell the wine they'd had for lunch and dinner on her breath. "And I'm serious about you owing me loads of money. I've decked that girl out in clothes that will make your head spin, and you'll be creaming your pants for weeks to come every time you see her in something new. You owe me big time. You can start tonight by making that tea, and then later you can give me a good hard fucking. Then go down on me and don't come up for air till I tell you to stop."

She reached her hand down to my groin, and started rubbing. "Honestly Andy, you should see her. Big breasts, firm but wobbly as well. Although judging by the interest your cock was showing this morning, you obviously noticed her bra-less state. She's got a nice stomach - not too flat, just the right hint of curviness to show she's a woman. A big but round ass - you've got to see it some time, it's just right for you to rub your hard cock in between and come all over her back. Nice firm legs - they'd grip you nice and firmly when you go down on her..." I was getting hard at all this talk and her manhandling of me. "... and she can virtually tie a knot in her tongue - don't ask how we got round to that bit of conversation."

She slid my zip down and pushed her hand into my fly, rubbing my cock through my boxers. "Mmmm. Nice. Are you getting turned on with the thought of Samantha's hot little body warming your bed one day? Dirty little boy. I thought I was the only woman for you. Whatever am I going to do with you?" At that, she pulled out her hand, zipped up my fly, and laughed at my consternation.

"Now, make the tea, and bring out some biscuits. We need the energy boost. Oh... and brace yourself, we've bought a little surprise for you as well." At that, she left the kitchen and went back into the living room.

I made the tea, and took the drinks and biscuits through. The girls had strewn their purchases all over the place - skirts lay on the sofa, shoe boxes scattered over the floor, a couple of jumpers and blouses lay hung over the back of a chair, and a nice red bra lay on the sofa next to Samantha. When she saw me coming in, she grabbed the bra and thrust it into a bag, blushing furiously.

"Andy," she said. "Angela's only joking about the money for the clothes. I can afford it."

"No you can't," said Angela. "He owes you big time for the all the favours you do looking after Daniel, and he knows it. You just sit there and Andy and I will work something out tonight. He'll pay for it, don't you worry. Especially when he sees the little surprise we've bought him."

The two girls looked at each other and burst out laughing, Samantha blushing even more if that was possible. Angela noticed my confused expression. "Don't worry Andy, you'll like it. It's only something small... " Again, they burst out laughing. When Angela recovered her breath, she continued. "... it's only something small, but I'm sure it'll fit." More laughter.

I gave up trying to work out what their little game was, and sat down with my cup of tea. We chatted about the day as we drank, again with more little sniggers between the two girls, obviously at my expense, and I realised that they'd both had more than a few glasses of wine each. Then Angela took Samantha's cup out of her hands, and patted her on the thigh. "Come on then Samantha, give us a show. I think the first thing should be... let me think now... the top from TopShop with the.. yes, the denim skirt from Debenhams. I'll give you a hand to carry our stuff upstairs, and then we'll give Andy a pirouette or two in our new gear. Andy, pour some wine. White please."

The girls flounced upstairs, and I waited till they came back in. Angela entered first, wearing a little black dress, black high heels, and her hair up in a clasp. Yumm, she looked good. I licked my lips obviously, as I looked at her, but I didn't get a chance to say anything.

"May I present... Samantha, the star of the evening, showing a cute little number from the high street fashionistas. We're calling this outfit... 'Where Were They Hiding?' Samantha, come on down...."

Samantha came in. My jaw dropped. The top from TopShop was a loose thing, with a scooped neck showing just a hint of the large cleavage that she must have had underneath it. It went to just below her waist, meeting the tightest denim skirt I'd seen in a long time. She had a lovely arse - round, big, firm - on top of a lovely toned pair of legs. She looked uncomfortable, I think because of the amount of leg she had showing.

"Come on Sam, give us a twirl," said Angela. Samantha did so, bending those lovely legs as she posed a bit for us.

"Well, well, well. What a nice pair of legs you've been hiding under those jeans, young lady," I said. "You should get them out a bit more... they're looking a bit pasty."

Angela gave me a hard look. Oops, maybe that wasn't the best time to pick on Samantha, just as she was coming out of her shell for the first time.

But the wine must have gone straight to her head: "Oh, I will Andy. Angela said the same when she saw my legs - "

Oh yes, and when did she see them? I thought, imagining the two of them holed up together insider a tight changing cubicle.

" - so I'm going to start sunbathing in a nice skimpy bathing costume I bought today. It's really very small, quite outrageous really..."

Angela joined in: "Yes Andy. Quite small. Especially for a nubile young woman like Sam. It's almost obscene."

".. the only problem is, Andy," continued Samantha, "is that I'll be bathing in the privacy of my own garden, so you'll never see me in it." The girls burst out laughing again, as Samantha went back out the room to head upstairs. From where I sat, I could see her as she walked up them, and from the distance, her big bubble butt looked .... yum.

Angela shouted after her: "Sam? Try the green top, and those jeans with the embroidery next". Then she came over to me, curling up on the sofa, bending her legs underneath her, flashing a hint of inner thigh under the tight black dress. She reached over to my cock and started rubbing. "I bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you? Those breasts bulging out over the tiny little costume she bought. The thong of her bottom getting stuck between those two lovely arse cheeks. And her rubbing suntan lotion all over." I was getting hard again as she rubbed me. "And she'd be unable to reach her back, so she'd lay on her front, and ask you to rub oil on her back. Would you be able to resist working your way down to that arse, hoping for a glimpse of her tight little asshole as you spread her cheeks, looking to see if the front of her costume was stained with her juices as she got turned on by you." She grinned at my discomfort, and carried on rubbing as Samantha came downstairs again. Just in time, Angela sat back on the sofa, looking all innocent.

Sam came in. Oh lord. Having just had Angela do what she did, the last thing I needed was for Sam to come in like she did. A tight dark green t-shirt with some logo on it, clinging to her large chest, but also tight round her waist, emphasising the curve of her hips as they spread to good effect in the tight pale blue jeans she had on.

"Come on then Sam, give us another swirl," said Angela. Sam twirled around a bit, then walked up and down the living room a couple of times, play-acting a model on the catwalk. Her hips and ass looked great in those jeans, but when topped with that tit-hugging t-shirt. Jesus.

As Sam paraded away from us, Angela caught my eye and looked pointedly at my still-hard cock. She pursed her lips, and smiled a secret little smile as she let her eyes wander back to Sam, who was turning back towards me.

"Do you like it Andy?" asked Sam.

"Like it? Well... it's a little daring for you isn't it?"

"Yes, but Angela thought I'd look cracking in it, and green is my colour, so I thought I'd give it a shot. You don't like it, do you?" She looked upset by this.

"No, no, it's not that. I do like it... It's just taking me a while to adjust from the girl in the big baggy jumpers that you normally wear. But... well... wow!", I exclaimed, running my eyes up and down her.

She smoothed out the t-shirt, running her hands up and down her stomach, emphasising those boobs of hers. "You don't think it's too tight on top?"

"Er... well... it depends on the context," I answered. "If I were you, I wouldn't let your dad see you in that gear."

Angela spoke: "Don't be silly, Andy, it's not for her dad. It's for someone else." She raised an eyebrow at me suggestively - the eyebrow that Sam couldn't see from where she was. Did she mean me?

"The boy she's met at church," continued Angela, laughing at me. "Seriously Andy, did you think I meant that Sam had bought this for you? What do you think this is - Andy's peep show? You're supposed to be vetting these outfits to see if they're too tarty for that young man, not getting a kick out of it yourself, you dirty old man."