Anal At Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grasped my cock and did as I was told, relishing the thought of Angela and Sam making love whilst I watched.

Angela started her story, still breathing into my ear. "It was a woman I met at a conference. We'd got chatting during over the course of three or four days, and ended up going for dinner and getting a bit worse for wear on wine. She was a great woman - attractive, confident, a real lipstick lesbian, although I didn't realize that at the time. We were staying at the same hotel, where the conference was....

"That's it baby, stroke your cock for me... it looks so good, let me see it all..... spread your legs baby, let me see those full balls of yours....

"We got the lift up to our rooms, and when she got to her floor, she stepped outside and held the doors open whilst she asked if I wanted a nightcap. I wasn't thinking clearly, so I didn't realize what she meant. We went back to her room, and I sat in the armchair while she raided the mini-bar.

"I had a stiff back after all day sat in the conference room, and she noticed me rubbing it a few times. She asked me if I wanted a backrub from her, and she explained that she'd done a course in massage, so it would be alright.

"Again, I didn't think anything of it, so I took of my jacket and lay down on her bed. She started rubbing my back, through my blouse, and then she suggested I take my blouse off, to stop it getting too creased. I did pause then, but I thought what the hell. It wasn't often someone offered to rub my back, and she did have a nice touch. I stood up off the bed, and took off my blouse, then lay back down on my front.

"She said she'd be back in a minute, and headed into the bathroom. She came back with some baby lotion. 'Do you want me to use this?' she asked, so I said yes, as a massage is always better with some sort of lotion.

"Speaking of lotion, I think you might need a little lubrication". She bent over, and took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking whilst I stroked her back. Then, she straightened up again, and gave me a quick tongue-y kiss, letting me taste my precum. Then she pulled back a bit, licked her lips, and carried on murmuring her story in my ear.

"She came back to the bed, and straddled by legs. Then she continued rubbing my back, nice firm strokes, up to my bra strap and down to my skirt waistband. She did this for a while, and I admit it felt good. Not particularly sexual, but definitely sensual.

"After a few minutes, she sat back and stopped rubbing. 'Angela', she said, 'I'm going to get baby lotion on your skirt if I'm not careful, and we don't want that, do we? Is your back feeling better? If so, we'd better stop there. Unless....' She left it hanging, waiting for me to answer, the crafty woman. I think she'd done this before, seducing straight women.

"'Well', I said, 'it's better, but I'd love for you to carry on, if you're OK with it?' She nodded, so I wriggled out of my skirt. I was obviously feeling pissed... but very comfortable with her ... as I reached back to undo my bra strap, leaving it on, and pushed the waist of my pants down a bit to give her proper access to my lower back. 'Is that OK?' I asked."

"'Perfect', she answered. I know now what she meant. She carried on massaging me, gradually covering more and more of my back with each stroke. She moved my loose bra straps to one side, causing them to flop on to the bed, and started to rub up and down my sides. Her hands touched my breasts where they bulged out beneath me.

"I still didn't think she was doing it on purpose, after all, she'd made no move on me earlier in the week, and had made no mention of being a lesbian. But I was starting to get turned on. She carried on stroking my upper back, my shoulders, my sides, and the bulge of my breasts....

"Here baby, let me stroke you for a bit. I'm getting turned on by this." She reached over, and started wanking my cock from top to base. Just a couple of times, then she stopped, and reached down to pick up her handbag. She rummaged around, and pulled out some lube, waving it at me. "I brought this just in case."

She snapped the lid, and squeezed some out onto my cock, then put it back in her bag and carried on wanking me. I groaned as her wet hand slid up and down my cock, and she continued her story.

"Eventually, she started to work her way down my back as well, rubbing the spots where my back and bum joined. I was starting to drift off, the wine and the massage getting to me. She leaned over and softly asked me if I wanted her to carry on. I missed the point, and thought she just meant to carry on with my back. But when she started massaging me again, she pulled my knickers down even further and started on my ass cheeks. I started to protest, but then I realised how good it felt.... I guess that should have been a hint of things to come. Then, I liked her playing with my ass, and now I like this big boy playing with my ass..." she whispered as she carried on wanking me, occasionally letting go of my cock and running her fingernails over my balls, making me squirm, and making my cock bounce around in the air as it pulsed with my heartbeat.

"I was getting turned on by this point, and I finally guessed what she was up to. And you know what? I didn't care. She might have been a woman, but she made me feel real good. So I settled back down and let her have free reign with me.

"I think she knew then that I was hers, as she started to be a bit more deliberate. As she massaged my ass, she started to pull the cheeks apart. She shifted position, and I knew she was sliding back so that she could look between my cheeks as she spread them. I signaled my agreement by spreading my legs apart a bit, and that did it. She ran one of her hands down the crease of my ass, sliding over my asshole, down into the crease of my lips."

She let go of my cock, and put my hand back on it. I carried on wanking myself as I imagined what it would have been like to see Angela seduced by this woman.

"I started to groan then, feeling her finger slide up and down my lips, and I knew she could feel how wet I was. I turned over underneath her, and pulled her down into a kiss. My first lesbian kiss... It was strange. Different to a man, more sensual, more delicate, less invasive. We kissed for a bit, and then she stood up, undoing her blouse, watching me watching her. She took off her blouse and skirt, and then slid off her bra. Then she climbed back onto the bed, pulling my bra from underneath me and throwing it onto the floor. She lay beside me, one leg cocked over mine, and carried on kissing me, running one hand over my stomach and my breasts, teasing nipples, making them erect and begging for me, as I ran my hands over her body, feeling the curves of a woman for the first time, amazed at how soft and gentle she was."

Still wanking my cock, I was getting really turned on, and I knew it wouldn't be long time I came. Angela must have noticed.

"Is this turning you on baby?" she whispered, licking my ear. "You look like you're about to come. Would you like to come on my face again? Would that turn you on baby?..... Sorry, not this time boy ... It's my turn to get my money shot .... Wank for me baby ... Make yourself come ... I want to see you come all over yourself.... that's it, lay back, stretch out that cock... I can see it baby, it's all swollen and ready to burst... that's it... stroke it for me. Did my story turn you on? Would you like to see me fuck another woman? Would you like to look down at us in sixty-nine, licking each other out? I'd get you to kneel down behind us and push that big cock of yours into her, and I'd lick you and her as you fucked, tasting her juices all over your cock, and seeing her lips spread wide to take you inside her... I'd reach a hand around to her ass and start fingering her asshole, knowing that you could see my finger in her ass as you fucked her cunt… then when she was nice and wet back there, I'd pull her ass cheeks apart... waiting for you to force that big cock of yours into her ass..."

That did it. I came. I was laying back on the sofa a bit, and my come shot up in the air. All that teasing all night had got me stirred up, and my come landed on my cheek, my chest, my stomach, and then finally over my hand, as I grunted her name in pleasure.

As the come got to the point of dribbling out, Angela reached over and wanked me, sending aftershocks through my cock. After a few strokes, she started licking up the come from my face and body. She worked her way down my chest, over my stomach, and then lowered her mouth onto my cock, sucking up all of my juice, using her hand to squeeze out the last few drops, then withdrawing her mouth and licking up the sides of my length, getting the last straggly bits.

Then she sat back, still wanking me, and turned my head so I was looking at her. I opened my eyes, and watched her swallow my come down. Then she bent down and kissed me.

This slutty, sexy, dirty woman knew me so well. The aftertaste of my own come started to turn me on again, coupled with the slow wanking of me she was doing. "I'll carry on my story another time," she said. "I'm just going to go upstairs and freshen up a bit. You stay here and recuperate. And then I'll come back for more."

She stood up and walked to the door. But she stood in the doorway for a moment, her back towards me, then she pulled her dress up and over her head, taking it off. She was wearing a black matching bra and knickers, nicely framing her slim and toned figure.

She reached back to undo her bra, and let it drop to the floor. And then she bent over, and slid her knickers down her legs, pushing her ass in my direction. As she kicked her panties off, she stayed bent over, but spread her legs. She ran a hand into her cunt - from the sofa, I could see her fingers part her lips and push inside - and I could see a glistening of her juice as she pulled them out, reached further back between her legs, and started rubbing her wetness round her asshole.

Then she looked over her shoulder at me, brought her hand up to her mouth, and sucked her fingers clean. And with a small laugh she disappeared out the door and upstairs.

I sat for a couple of minutes, wondering what she was up to. Then she came back down, still naked. She came up to me on the sofa, and straddled me. I ran my hands down her back, pulling her close, as she nuzzled in my neck, kissing and licking.

"I was just checking Sam was out for the count. I'd hate to have her come down here in the middle of this, with me bent over the sofa, and you sliding that hard meat of yours up my tight little arse."

I took a hold of her bum, pulling her closer still. She moved around a bit, and got my hardening cock lined up with her cunt, then she began to tilt her hips, rubbing our groins together, my cock rubbing up and down her wet lips.

"Is that what you want baby?" I asked. "You want me to bend you over this sofa, lift your delightful, dirty little ass up into the air..." She started breathing heavier as I talked. "...and line my hard cock up with your small hole, and push it in?"

"Oh god yes, Andy, that's what I want."

"You're such a dirty little girl, Angela. A few weeks ago, we met for the first time, and now look at you; you're straddling me, rubbing yourself over my cock, begging me to fuck you up the ass." I knew she like this kind of talk.

"I can't help it baby, you're so good to me. You're the only man that makes me feel this way... I can feel how hard you're getting... is it all for me?"

"It's all yours Angela," I said as I ran one hand between the cheeks of her ass and pressed one finger against her asshole. It was already wet!

"Andy, I'm sorry baby... I just didn't want to wait... I put lube on while I was upstairs... is that naughty of me?"

"Very naughty. You're a dirty little girl, getting yourself all ready for my cock in your little hole. I'm going to have to punish your for this sort of thing you know, it's getting to be too frequent."

"Will you Andy? Will you bend me over your knee again and spank my naughty behind?"

"Yes, but not now. Now all I want you to do is lay on this sofa, across the arm. It's time for you to finish what you started." I guided her to lay on her front, along the sofa, her chest on the raised arm. Then I lay on top of her, my cock butting against the cheeks of her ass. "Angela, as you've been such a naughty girl, I think you should hold your cheeks open for me, so I can see that cute little hole of yours as I slide my big hard cock inside it."

She took a hold of her ass cheeks in both hands and spread them, showing her asshole wet with lube. "Do it Andy, fuck me, take me, make me yours again." I lined my cock up with her hole, and pushed gently, watching her asshole spread as my cock forced it open. "Oh, god Andy, that feels so good... I love the way you open me up... "

It took a few moments despite the lube to get my head inside. I grunted as her muscles clenched around my cock, just below the head. "There, that's my head in your ass baby," I said. "Do you like it? Do you love the feel of your muscles spread by my hard cock?"

"Yes, Andy, oh god yes, you feel so big back there... Oh! That stung!" she added as I pushed a bit further.

"It's all your fault Angela. You got that little girl to parade herself in front of me, showing me those big tits of hers, and her lovely round bum, and that kissable stomach, and you knew I'd get turned on. You even got my cock out and wanked me a few times. Did you think I wouldn't get turned on?"

"No Andy... I knew you'd get turned on. I wanted to tease you, I wanted to see your hard cock straining to burst out of your clothes and to get at Samantha."

"Then that's why it's got to hurt a little bit now," I responded, as I pushed further inside again.

"Oh baby, it hurts... oh, god... you stretch me so much... you're so big... do it baby, push again. Make me pay for teasing you."

I stopped talking then, concentrating on pushing just the right amount to keep her feeling the stretch, but not actually hurting her, listening to her breath catch, hold, and then release with a hiss as she adjusted to each push I made deeper into her insides. I gently bit the nape of her neck at one point, and she murmured under her breath, lost in the feel of my cock deep in her ass. She pulled one hand away from her bum cheek, and slid it underneath her, down to her cunt.

By this time, I was about half-way into her ass, so I pulled back almost all the way, eliciting a quiet "No" from her, and then slid back in again, easier this time now that she was getting used to me. "Oh yes, Andy, fuck my ass" she grunted as I pushed further in again, then pulled out and in again, feeling her insides open even more, making it easier for me to move. With each thrust, I pushed in a little bit further than before, and soon I had my whole cock in her ass, my balls hitting the backs of her thighs, the cheeks of her ass on my belly.

"That's it baby," I said. "You've taken all of me. Do you like having all of my cock up your ass? Does it feel good to know that you're turning into my own anal whore?"

"Oh, fuck, Andy, that's so good. You feel so big back there. Fuck me... take me... show me how much you own me." I started fucking her faster, at least as fast as I could in her clenching ass, gradually building up some speed as she loosened. I could see her arm moving below her, and she seemed to be wanking herself hard and fast as well. "Andy, I'm yours... I want you... Oh fuck, that's good... fuck me baby, fuck my ass... I want you to own me... I want to prove it to you.... oh god... will you let me? Will you let me show you how much I'm all yours?..."

I lowered my body right onto her, letting her take some of the weight, and reached one hand underneath her breasts, squeezing and playing with her nipple. "No, I won't LET you, I'll TELL you ... god you're so tight.. You'll do what i say, when I say...." She moaned her approval and arousal at this. "Any time I want to fuck your slutty little ass, you'll bend over and start putting the lube in... you'll show me your finger pushing in and out of your ass... knowing that my cock will be there in a few moments."

"Oh baby, that's what I'll do… but I want more... I want other people to know I'm yours... will you let them watch baby? Will you let someone watch us as you fuck me up the ass, showing them how much... oh, you’re so big... how much I'm all yours? I want Samantha to watch baby... oh, yeah.... that's it... I want her to watch us like this... you fucking my ass..."

Well, that was a new one. "You want Sam to watch us like this? Maybe she is already. Maybe she's over by the door... god your ass feels good... right now, watching us..." Angela was really panting now, her orgasm getting closer. "But she can't see enough..." I said, and then slowly slid my cock out of her ass.

"No baby, put it back in, fuck me!" Angela said.

I stood up, and pulled her up as well. She leaned into me, kissing me fiercely. "I was nearly there baby!" she hissed. I reached down to her cheeks, spreading them, as I rotated us to that Angela was facing the door.

"There Angela, let Sam take a look at your ass, and how it's stretched to let me in." She sank into me, groaning, pushing out her hips. "Do you think she'd like that? Is she looking at your ass and imagining what it would be like to come over and lick it?" Angela grunted, and rubbed her cunt over my cock. I pulled back, and sat on the sofa. "Straddle me, facing me".

Angela got up astride me, and I took a moment to suck one of her breasts as she reached back to my cock, wanking it for a moment as she lined it up with her ass. "Slowly baby," I said. "Let Sam see you sink your ass on my cock really slow. Let her see each inch go in. Let her see how much you are my anal slave as you willingly take my meat into your tight back hole." Angela slowly, slowly, sank down. I could feel every bit of me as she took me inside, her anal canal parting again as it let me in. "That's it baby, let her see as you take all my cock in your ass."

Then we started kissing as Angela rode me, sliding up and down my cock. That was so delicioius, kissing her as my cock reamed her ass. It was the first time we'd done it this way round, but I swore we'd do it again. There's something very exciting about having a woman kiss you passionately - no, ferociously! - as she's filled to the brim with your cock in your ass. The sensual kissing mixed with the raw anal sex....

She reached a hand down to her cunt again, and I could see as she started rubbing her clit, sliding a finger up and down her lips, parting them, spreading her juices all around. She was really turned on, her cunt sopping wet. I ran a hand down there too, collecting some juices, and then brought it up to her mouth. She eagerly took it in, sucking her own juices of my fingers, moaning as she fucked me.

I pulled my hand away, collected more of her juices, and then sucked them off. Then I put my hand behind her neck, and pulled her into a hard kiss, knowing she'd be able to taste her own juices again. She was getting close to orgasm again, her breath coming in short gasps. "That's it Angela... let it come... let Samantha see you come with my cock stuffed up your ass.. let her see how much it excites you... next time you'll face the other way, towards the door, so you can see her wanking... and you'll be so turned on you'll be wanking yourself... letting her see how wet you get when I'm fucking you like this." She was almost there... and I wasn't far off myself. "She'll have her hand in her panties... and you'll feel my cock up your ass... and I'll come then... you'll feel it spurt inside you... and you'll come as well, unable to prevent yourself, knowing that Sam is watching you as you give yourself over to me completely, unable to stop yourself... and then she'll come as well, unable to believe that you just came with a big hard cock in your tight little ass.... " That did it.. she started coming then, holding her breath as her orgasm hit her, but still pumping up and down on my cock. That did it for me as well, and my come spurted up her inside, lining her ass with my jizz.