All Comments on 'Anal At Last Ch. 21'

by scottishmeat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Really Hated This

I think the end of the world is comming faster than I wanted, this is just cheap bad porn, not erotic.

scottishmeatscottishmeatover 14 years agoAuthor
One man's meat, etc.

Ah well, thanks for your comments anyway. I'm getting a lot of good feedback on this story (and admittedly, this chapter is almost all sex, not background), so I'll keep on going.

I appreciate you giving me the chance,

SM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A bit confused

From what I had read so far Sam & andy have not really fuck yet, how is it that Jennifer said Andy & Sam have been fucking? Anyway, overall a wonderful masterpiece. Pls keep up the good work.

scottishmeatscottishmeatover 14 years agoAuthor
Jennifer's Jumping To Conclusions

Hi Anon,

Jennifer has just seen the photos on my phone, and is assuming that Sam and I are fucking. Hope that clarifies,

SM

silver766silver766over 14 years ago
Thank You!

You are definitely a man of your word. I didn't have to wait as long for this great chapter as I did the last. That was an excellent story, with a wealth of descriptive scenes to tantalize and wet my imagination (and other things). You now have me in suspense as to how Angela is going to react to this new girl in his life. That was hot the way he put her in her place. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
About time

This chapter and the previous chapter were great. I can't wait for more and hope that I don't have to. I love the characters and the entire story. Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ended?

This series no longer continue??? Pity for a great story.

bigboybrunobigboybrunoabout 14 years ago
More please

SM, please write some more chapters. The series has been great so far - I'm on the fifth time through!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Been hoping for more too!

I have been loving the series and really, really hope that you come back and continue it. SM, this is definitely one of my top favorites on the entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thoroughly stimulating

What a fantastic series. Please, please write more! My lady and I have fucked ourselves silly after reading about you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep them coming! the characters and the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thanks Scottishmeat! I found this site and your stories last week. It's been early nights for me ever since..........loved it all so far (will there be more?!). I especially enjoyed the role play and Andy being 'masterful'. I would like to read about Peter and Andy getting experimental with each other......really starting to explore facets of my sexuality, thanks to you! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really would like to read Sam's first time with Andy she promised him. Will this ever get updated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jennifer is the girl for Andy

Finally a woman who offers something unique to Andy and without treating Andy like a perv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

We need more to this story!!! Next chapter!!

Greeny173Greeny173over 9 years ago
Loved This Series

Need more and quickly!!!!!!! Otherwise I will suffer from withdrawal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTH!!!

After all this and no resolve with Sam???????? What a shit way to leave that part hanging!!

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 3 years ago

One of the rare story series! 21 Chapters! More than 100 Pages! More than 342000 words! Equivalent to more than 1300 pages of a hard bound book! What a caliber! What patience! Written over a period of two and half years! Hats off to the writer! But I am really surprised as to why he stopped writing? A big loss for ANAL LOVERS for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this adventure and really, really did NOT want it to end! While I did tire of Angela's character a bit, Simone and most certainly Samantha kept me salivating for more with each page! Jenifer was a welcome latecomer as well. I have a tendency to visualize characters with actors and actresses in my reads. I could not and did not want to picture Simone as a blonde for some reason. I just thought she "sound like" a brunette with maybe some Italian heritage. Couldn't quite lock on to a specific actress but have a slightly out of focus sight of long black curly/wavy hair with the big tits and ass and a tiny waste. Now Sam is a different story! J-Law 100%! And I will admit my most favorite character obsession! Super disappointed not to be able to enjoy experiencing her cherries being taken by Andy! I mean Simone was delectable and Jennifer was a great additional interest but Samantha just had all of my lust filled heart right from the get go! I mean honestly, can you not picture J-Law's quivering lower lip as she is lying on her back or on all fours about to get a real, in the flesh, huge, throbbing cock pushing, exquisitely slow and steady into that beautiful, tight, pink rosebud of hers! Jeez! I'm salivating just thinking about it! But alas, it looks like it is never going to be updated so we will have to just fantasize about it forever........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous