Anal At Last Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what did you think of your first anal, Peter?" asked Angela.

He grinned again. "Fucking fantastic." He leaned across to Simone and kissed her. "Simone, you've got the loveliest ass I've ever been in." She looked flattered, and then realised it was his only piece of ass, and she slapped him playfully.

Then, obviously gaining confidence, he turned and leaned across to Angela, kissed her, and said "Angela, you've got the loveliest ass I want to come in next."

She looked at me, asking with her eyes if it was OK, so I nodded. She kissed him back, whispering, "I can't wait."

He smiled at her, then nodded his thanks to me, as Simone reached down again and continued wanking him.

"Now Simone, stop that. Given that I've been the one that's been teased all day, I'm calling the shots tonight. Stand up girls." They stood up, and I sat next to Peter, my own cock starting to rise again. I pointed at my cock and then at Peter's. "Get to work girls. Us boys need a rest."

Angela and Simone looked at each other, smiled, and then knelt down: Angela took Peter deep in her mouth, Simone ran her tongue up and down my flaccid cock. Peter moaned next to me as Angela started bobbing up and down, and his hands came down to the top of her head, egging her on.

Simone sucked me in deep to her mouth, sucking me, tonguing me, bringing on my erection. When I was semi-hard, she started wanking me with one hand as well, using the other hand to play with my balls. I pressed lightly on the back of her head, and as my cock grew to full size, I started fucking her mouth gently, pumping my hips back and forth.

I sat for a while, enjoying the blowjob, and I guessed Peter was as well by the quiet moans and other utterances he made. Then I pulled Simone off me.

"Time out ladies. Don't change position, but let us stand up." Peter and I stood up, and I pushed the two girls together, so that their bodies were touching side by side. Angela turned to Simone, and they began kissing, tongues playing in each other's mouths, hands coming up to stroke each others' cheeks, hair, shoulders, and breasts. I knelt behind Angela, gesturing for Peter to do the same behind Simone. Then I lined up with her cunt, and slowly pushed in, feeling her cunt open as I did so.

She pushed back, groaning. "Oh fuck baby that's good... Does it look good baby, our asses sticking out side by side? Does it turn you on knowing that you've got four holes waiting for your big stiff prick, but only you get to decide which one you come in?"

"Six holes Angela; you're forgetting your mouths."

"Mmm. Andy, if only we had six cocks to fill our holes. Wouldn't that be good Simone?" She turned to the younger woman, kissing her again, with Simone moaning into Angela's mouth as Peter filled her with his cock. Peter and I looked at each other, nodded, and we started fucking our respective partners, hearing and feeling them reciprocate.

I reached down to Angela's cunt to lubricate a finger, and then reached across to Simone's ass and slid it in, feeling her asshole spasm as I did so. Peter copied me, sticking his finger in Angela's asshole after lubricating it in Simone's cunt.

I leaned forward, breathing into Angela's ear. "That's not my finger baby. You've got Peter's finger in your ass, wet with Simone's juices, while I fuck your cunt. And remember this is sloppy seconds baby. Jamie's jizz is still in you, and you've been stretched so wide I can hardly feel the sides." That wasn't actually true - I guess the cunt is remarkably elastic as it didn't feel any different. "You're such a little slut Angela, having three men fuck you in one night, filling your holes with their come. And you took that big black cock and me at the same time - you're such a whore."

She was loving it, her cunt muscles tightening around me in pleasure, her breath coming faster already. I pulled back upright, took a hold of her shoulders, and started really fucking her, piling my cock into her cunt the full length every time.

She uttered a long, drawn out groan, bracing herself on the sofa so she could push back at me. Peter started doing the same, fucking Simone with long hard strokes, but grabbing her hips to hold her by.

We fucked like that for a while, all of us getting turned on, the woman occasionally kissing each other or feeling each other's breasts, or sliding their hand down to each other's cunts, and giving us a quick rub at the same time.

Then I pulled out. "Sorry Angela, you're too slack after fucking Jamie. I want something tighter."

She pouted over her shoulder at me, as I pulled Peter up. "Swap places," I said. He did so, and lined up with Angela's cunt as I knelt down behind Simone.

"No, not there Peter," I said.

He looked at me, and then grinned, realizing what I meant. I slid my hand between Simone's thighs, spreading juices around from her cunt to her asshole, and Peter did the same with Angela.

Angela panted as Peter got her ready. "Oh Peter, that's it... Make me wet baby... Make me nice and wet so you can slide that big cock of yours into my tight little ass. Does it look nice Peter? Is it how you imagined it? Did you use to lay in bed thinking about what it would be like to have my ass in front of you like this? We did, baby. Andy and I used to fantasize about fucking you, long before we had our first time with you... I used to lay in bed when I was alone and imagine you and Andy taking turns fucking my ass, one after the other, then both of you coming over my face, getting me to suck the juices out of your rock-hard cocks after they'd been in my ass.... Oh, that's nice Peter... You've got good hands... That's it baby... Make me nice and wet."

Simone just lay there, groaning as I stretched her ass with my fingers. When I felt the girls were ready, I nodded again to Peter. I held my cock, placing the head just on Simone's ass. She pushed back against me, but I pulled back as well, teasing her.

"Andy please, fuck my ass... Please, push it in... Let me feel you..." I took a hold of her ass-cheeks, and just ran my cock up and down her crack, rubbing against her asshole. Peter watched me, and started doing the same to Angela. Both women were now egging us on, pleading with us to fuck their assholes. Simone reached back to finger herself as I fucked her ass-crack, so I took pity on her.

I reached down and pressed my cock down, so the head was against her asshole again, and pushed forward. This time, as she pushed back, I stayed stationary. "Fuck back at me Simone... Push your ass onto my cock... Let me see how much you want it."

She did so, slowly pushing back, letting her asshole expand. It was still lubricated from Peter's earlier come. Simone kept pushing, engulfing more and more of my cock, grunting each time she had to pause for the stretch.

Beside us, Peter had gone for the normal approach, pushing into Angela, running the show, rather than sitting back and enjoying the sight and feeling as a woman is so horny for your cock in her ass that she'll do all the work.Never mind, he'll grow into it, I thought.

Simone took her time, during which Peter and Angela began fucking in earnest, Peter reaching forward to grab her shoulders. Angela was loving it, looking over her shoulder at me and thanking me with her eyes, one hand in her wet cunt.

Within a few minutes, Simone had all of me in her tight ass, and began punting herself backwards and forwards whilst I stayed stationary, loving the sight of this horny young woman fucking her ass on my rampant cock. I let her continue for a while, until I felt she was loose enough for a good hard fuck, and then I mirrored Peter, leaning forward to grab hold of Simone's shoulders, and started to fuck her ass nice and properly. She started moaning louder, begging me to fuck her ass, to come in her, to make her come.

Peter and I fucked our respective asses for a while, joining in the horny chat from the women, telling them how tight their asses are, how good they looked, how much we wanted to fill their asses with our come, and so on. Soon, I could feel my come building, and I could tell Peter was close as well.

Shortly afterwards, he came, pushing forward into Angela's ass as he filled it with his come, and she came as well, simply from the feel of his hot juices spurting into her ass. That set Simone off, her ass clamping round my cock as she came, and I gave a few hard thrusts to bring my own come on, mixing my juices with Peter's in Simone's bowels.

We all collapsed onto the floor, spent, and then we retired to the two double beds: Angela and I in one bed, Simone and Peter in another.

--------------------

During the night, Angela woke me up. "Andy.... I'm disappointed in you."

"Oh? Why?" I asked, reaching for her and pulling her into a cuddle.

"You hardly used the remote control this evening. I was looking forward to a little teasing."

"God, I kept forgetting about it. It was a busy night!"

"Hmmm. Maybe I should cancel our little agreement if it means you keep forgetting about me...."

"I didn't say I forgot you, just that I forgot the remote. To be fair, it was your fault that I was distracted. Simone, Sam, and Charlie wouldn't be involved if it wasn't for you."

"Ah yes, Charlie. So now you've had a chance to chat to her, what do you think?"

"Nice enough girl. But I knew that already, given that she's your friend. You wouldn't like someone who's an idiot. I mean, I'm fab, and you're in love with me, so you obviously have good taste." I grinned at her.

"Creep. Egotist. Narcissist."

"But it's true."

"So what did you think, really?"

"Really. Nice girl. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better."

She paused. "Good. I think she'll like you. She always likes men that she can pity a bit."

"Pity? Why pity? I'm shagging you, Simone, Sam, Charlie, and twelve others. What's to pity?"

She slapped me. "Don't gloat Andy, it's not very nice."

I rolled on top of me, kissing her softly. "I'm not gloating baby. If you want to back out on the deal, just say so. I'll just wank like a nutter while you're away, thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you when I see you next. Of course, the deal would be off for you too, so think carefully before you renege on it..."

She kissed me back, softly, tenderly, and we started to make love. Gently, intimately, slowly, traditionally. We let each other know how much we were going to miss each other while we were apart, and I had never felt closer to her in all our time together.

--------------------

When we all had breakfast the next morning, I noticed Simone was walking a little odd. "Simone? Did you get much sleep last night?"

"Well.... I could have done with a bit more. Peter's very.... active... at night." She smiled at him, and he looked a bit embarrassed.

"Good," I said, firmly.

"Good? Why?" she asked.

"Simone, we've got about 3 weeks left of our time together. Aren't you glad to have Peter around for afterwards?"

She blushed this time. "Er. Yes, I hadn't thought of it like that."

"You should. Best to plan for the loss when I'm not allowed to see you any more. These things are easier if you prepare for them. It'll be hard for you, but time heals all wounds," I said, smirking at her.

"Oh, I think I'll survive," she said, as she leaned across to kiss Peter passionately, her hand dropping to his groin to rub his cock in his trousers. He kissed her back, his hand coming up to stroke her breasts under her top.

"Oi, you two, break it up," ordered Simone. "Andy's getting all excited looking at the two of you, and I want some time to finish my breakfast in peace before he starts trying to get in my pants again."

I looked at her, and started to retort, but Simone beat me to it. "That's true. Sorry Angela. You'd think at his age he'd have a grip on things, wouldn't you?"

"Oh he does, frequently. He's continually copping off all over the place. The mess is outrageous."

Peter laughed. "Maybe you should stock up on tissues for him Angela, as a kind of leaving present."

"Alright, you guys, enough already."

We carried on joking around, and then we set off to get everyone back to their respective homes. I dropped off Peter and Angela first, promising her I'd be back soon. She told Peter to go into her place, and told me not to hurry, to take my time. I knew she meant take my time with Sam, but didn't want to say so in front of Peter and Simone. As she let Peter through her front door, she grabbed his ass, looking back over her shoulder to wink at me.

I grinned back at her, shaking my head, and Sam and Jennifer came running out. We left to go drop off Simone and pick up the boys, but Simone - bless her - offered for the boys to stay with her and she'd drop them round later in the day, enticing them with offers of swimming, pizza, ice cream, and a movie. Of course, they were all up for it.

We all chatted for a while at Simone's place, with Jennifer letting nothing slip of her offer the previous night. After a while, I left with the two girls. As they loaded their stuff in the car, I whispered to Simone that I'd call her when I had the place to myself.

"Oh no you won't. You'll be spending what time's left with Angela, won't you Andy? Like a good little boy. Oh, and get me Peter's number at some point. He's ... nice. Young, but nice. Enthusiastic. I like that in a man. And he loves my tits. I think I like that even more." We laughed. "I think you're right - I should keep him after my month with you runs out. I think I might get used to having a shiny new toy every now and again." She smiled at me, salaciously.

I smiled at her. "Well, he might not want you, as I fully intend to wear you out in the coming weeks."

"Is that right Andy? Well, we'll have to wait and see who gets worn out first won't we? I think you might be surprised." She glared at me, challengingly.

I laughed, and said goodbye. On the way to Jennifer's place, we all chatted, mainly Jennifer and I taking the mickey out of Sam's hangover.

"Andy, why don't you drop Sam off before me, as she's en route. I know you'll be wanting to drop her off last, so that you and I don't have to carry on an awkward conversation in the car while you run me home, but I think we get on OK don't we, Andy?"

"Yes, we do," I said, knowing she was up to something. "But really, it's OK, I don't mind going the long way round. I'll drop you off first."

Then Sam butted in. "Actually Andy, I was going to ask if I could get some quiet time at your place again. I remember Dad saying he was bringing that woman round today, and I can't face her at the best of times, never mind with this hangover. So... well, if that's OK with you, could you drop me off first so I can put my head down for a bit, I really don't feel well."

I looked across at her, wishing she'd never said anything. "OK Sam, that'll be fine."

I changed route, and we dropped Sam off at my place. Immediately, Jennifer dropped into the passenger seat beside me. As we drove off, she carried on the conversation we'd had the night before.

"So Andy, were you thinking of me last night?"

"No," I said, truthfully. "I had other things on my mind."

She pouted playfully. "Andy, I'm hurt. And after me making a nice offer to keep you company when you get lonely.... I thought of you Andy. A lot. It was... VERY exciting. I almost couldn't sleep, but eventually I did something to help me relax. Well, I did it three times, actually, and then I fell asleep. And had some very sexy dreams of you." As she spoke, she reached her hand across to my thigh, resting her hand near my cock. I could feel the heat from her seep through my jeans.

"Jennifer, be nice."

"I am being nice Andy. And I can be a lot nicer. Have you ever been deep-throated?"

The question caught me by surprise. "What?"

"Has anyone ever taken the whole length of your cock into their throat?"

I looked at her, saying nothing, then returned to driving.

"I'll take that as a 'no' then Andy," she continued. "You should know that it's my party trick Andy. I could take every inch of you into my mouth and throat, and then run my tongue over your balls. I love it when a man fucks my throat. Apparently, they love it too. And I always swallow. Always."

"Well, your boyfriends must be very happy," I said.

"Oh they are. But like I said last night: I'm sick of boyfriends. I want a manfriend." She looked at me pointedly. "And you're it."

"I don't think so Jennifer."

"Andy, I'm not a girl who takes no for an answer."

"Then it's time you learned how, Jennifer."

"Oh Andy, why so harsh? Wouldn't you like to slide your hard cock down my throat, just once, to see what it's like?"

I sighed, saying nothing. The truth of it was that if she could deep-throat, I was tempted. We sat in silence to her place, a nice flat she'd bought with a small inheritance from her grandfather.

"Andy, listen, come on up, there's something I want to talk to you about."

"I think I've heard all you've got to say."

"No, seriously, Andy, there's something else. Please. Two minutes, that's all I'm asking."

I sighed, and followed her up. She put the kettle on, and we sat at the kitchen table, toying with her mobile phone.

"So, Andy. Listen. I hate doing this, but, like I said, I don't take no for an answer."

"Hate doing what?"

She looked away for a second. Then straight back in my eyes. "What would Angela say if she found out. Or Sam's dad?"

Oh fuck.

"Found out what, Jennifer?" I managed to say.

"About you and Sam."

"What about me and Sam? There's nothing going on."

"Really Andy? Are you quite sure?"

"Quite sure."

"Then how do you explain this?" She turned her phone round, and she had the photo that I'd taken of my cock at the conference and which I'd sent to Sam a few days ago. Oh shit. Shit. Shit.

"What's that got to do with me and Sam?"

"Oh Andy, don't be coy. I got this from Sam's phone when I got your number off it. And it was sent from your phone. So I think I'm right in saying that it's you. Unless you're bi, of course. But I don't think so. I'm very impressed. It must be a beautiful sight: your nice hard cock fucking Sam's newly shaven cunt."

Shit, she'd seen Sam's photo as well, the one taken after she'd shaved.

"Jennifer, I've got no idea what you're talking about."

"She sent you a text. Saying something like she'd shaved as you told her to - no, COMMANDED her to. Then she asked you to come over and check if she'd missed any bits."

"Jennifer, I think you should stop making things up."

"Oh Andy, come on. I'm not stupid, and neither are you. You and Sam are fucking, which explains why she's been looking like a reborn girl recently, all dressed up for the boys and a secret smile on her face when she thinks no-one's looking. I knew it was you anyway, last night. She kept gazing across the room at you, with 'that look' in her eyes..... So, and I can prove it. Do you want me to show them to her dad and Angela?"

I slumped back in my chair. "What do you want, Jennifer?"

She smiled, victoriously. "Just a chance to prove how good I can be to you. One chance. Then you decide whether you want to see me again or not."

I said nothing. She smiled again, and knelt down between my knees, reaching up to undo my fly. She looked up at me, murmuring "Just one chance Andy... One quick blowjob... I want to wrap my mouth around you... I want to slide your hard cock down my throat, then I want to lick your balls while you fuck my throat. I want you to come right into my stomach... And after that, it's up to you if you want to come back for more." As she talked, she reached in to pull out my flaccid cock. Her eyebrows raised as she realised the size of me.

"Oh Andy, I didn't realised you'd be quite so big. Photos are not the best for judging a man's size. You're going to be quite a challenge.... and I like a good challenge." She lifted my cock, and sucked me into her mouth, her tongue lapping at me. I groaned, and slid down in the seat, feeling my cock start to respond. I wanted to stop her, but knew I couldn't let Sam's dad find out about what Sam and I were up to. And it wasn't helped by her blowjob already feeling good.