Anal At Last Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cock grew, she started wanking me as well, and moaning around my cock head. She reached up with her spare hand to undo my belt, letting me slip from her mouth, and between the two of us, we pushed my jeans and boxers down to my ankles and off altogether. She looked up at me from between my legs and smiled, then opened her mouth, taking my head into her heat, looking at me all the time.

Then she stood up. "Wow, you're bigger than I thought. Let's go next door." She took my hand, leading me into her bedroom. She lay on the bed, on her back, her head dangling over the end. "Let's do it this way Andy... It's a bit easier for bigger cocks like yours."

She opened her mouth, and beckoned me towards her. I did so, lead by my cock both physically and mentally. I stood at the end of the bed, and lined up with her mouth. bending forward to give my erect cock the right angle for her mouth and throat. She sucked me in again, wanking me at the same time. She ran a hand down to her own jeans, and undid them, opening the fly and pushing the hand inside her knickers. She started moaning then, the vibration buzzing round my sensitive cock head. I pushed a little further in, and she moaned again, looking up at me from beneath my cock. She nodded her head slightly, and I pushed again. I could feel my head at the back of her mouth, and she relaxed her neck more. Her spare hand came up over her head, grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me on, so I pushed again. There was a moment's resistance, and then her throat.... relaxed. Or opened. Or something, but I could push in again more easily. I did so, making her groan again, and I felt my entire cock-head wrapped in the tight band of her throat.

Fuck me, I've heard of this, but never experienced it

Her fingers were busy in her cunt, rubbing faster and faster, as I pushed in again once I felt her relax. Her hand was still wanking me as I started fucking those few inches down her tight, constricting throat. And it felt fucking fantastic. The thought of what Angela would say when I told her did cross my mind, and I didn't think she would be pleased. But what else could I do to prevent Jennifer telling Sam's dad?

At least, that's what I told myself. And I quietened the other voice that said I should have called her bluff and walked away.

I loved the feel of her tight throat around my cock, and each time I pushed forward, I pushed a bit more than last time, feeling her slowly get used to my length. As I did this, she wriggled around, lifting her legs up in the air to slide her jeans and knickers off, leaving her cunt bare for me to see, and then she carried on wanking herself. Her fingers were flashing inside her, her palm rubbing against her clit, and her fingers were covered in her juices. I leaned forward and pulled her jumper up towards her neck, exposing her bare tits. She moaned around my cock as I started stroking her tits, her nipples erect and swollen, her groans vibrating on my cock.

It took about five minutes, but eventually I bottomed out in her throat, unable to believe she'd taken me all. Her breath was coming hard and fast through her nose as she got turned on by her wanking and my cock in her throat. I started fucking her faster, feeling her tongue come out to flick around my balls each time I bottomed out in her.

It felt fucking fantastic.

As I started to fuck my cock into her mouth faster, she increased the speed of her own wanking, and soon she came, grunting around my cock, pushing three fingers inside herself, her chest heaving as her orgasm hit her. I pulled out of her throat, leaving my head in her mouth so she could breath more easily. Then I waited for her to start calming down, and resumed fucking her throat, determined to make myself come.

Within a few more minutes, the tightness of her throat was getting to me, and I could feel my balls expand. I told her I was about to come, and she reached up, pushing me back a bit. I started to pull out, thinking that she wasn't going to let me come in her, but as my cock left her lips, she shook her head, saying "Come in my mouth Andy! Let me taste you."

I pushed my cock back in, feeling her tongue wrap around me, and her hand came up to play with my balls, the other one still playing in her cunt. I fucked her mouth a few inches back and forth, loving the feel of her tongue on my head, and I came explosively in her mouth. She swallowed my jizz down fast, but some still escaped, leaking from the corner of her mouth, and as she did so, she came again, her groans muffled by my cock.

I threw myself on the bed, recuperating, and we lay there together, panting.

When she got her breath back, she gasped "Fuck, I've never taken one as big as you before..." I said nothing, just getting my breath back. She obviously expected some response. "Well... How was your first deep throat?"

I rolled off the bed, standing up, with admittedly shaky legs. I shook my head, and walked out the room, heading back to the kitchen to get my clothes. As I started getting dressed, she came through as well, standing in the doorway, still half-naked.

"Well?" she asked.

"Quite nice," I said.

"Is that it? I swallowed your whole cock, something no-one has ever done before, and then let you come in my mouth, and 'quite nice' is all you can say?"

"You've threatened blackmail. What do you want me to say? 'Thank you'?"

What I wanted to say was "Fuck me, that was good... Let's do it again... And then I'll fuck you senseless", but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. I wasn't even sure what I wanted to do from here.

I stayed silent, getting dressed. She sidled up to me, making the most of her hips. "Andy, you know what I want now? I want you to slide that big cock of yours into my wet cunt and fuck me, real hard, in doggy style. I want you to grab me by the shoulders and fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before. I want you to show me what I've been missing by fucking little boys. I want to be fucked by a real man. Do you want that, Andy? Do you want to fuck my tight little eighteen-year old cunt?"

It was time to shock her, I think. "What I want, Jennifer," I said as I walked to her front door, "is to get you in doggy, tie you up, and slide my big cock into your even tighter little ass-hole and fuck you till I come up your bowels."

She looked at me, open-mouthed, for once not having a come-back. I smiled at her, and then left the flat.

I got back in the car. What I wanted now was a good hard fuck. Sam was obviously out of the question, Simone had the boys, and - well, I couldn't exactly go round and fuck Angela when I'd just come down the throat of a woman she didn't know about. And at the moment, that was my full list of available women.

Fuck it. Let's give Jennifer what she wanted.

I got back out of the car, and rang Jennifer's flat from the entranceway. As soon as I said it was me, she buzzed to let me in. When I got up to her floor, she was standing in the doorway, naked, but looking ready to close the door quickly should the neighbour come out. My cock was already getting hard during the walk upstairs.

She said nothing, but smiled knowingly at me as she let me in and closed the door behind me. She stood there, her breath already coming faster than normal, her nipples erect. I stepped up to her, grabbing her by the chin (roughly, but not roughly enough to hurt).

"So you want to know what it's like to be fucked by a real man, do you bitch?"

She nodded, her eyes wide open. I took her hand and pulled her through to her bedroom, throwing her on the bed. I pulled my cock out of my jeans, and lay on top of her, grasping both her hands in one of mine, over her head. I lifted my hips, took a hold of my cock, and lined it up, pushing to enter her. She opened her thighs, giving me room to maneuver, and I pushed, sinking most of my cock in her in one go.

"Fuck!" she gasped as I pierced her. I pulled out and pushed again, hard, sinking my whole length in her. She was still wet from her earlier comes, but maybe not as wet as she would have liked. She grunted as I bottomed out, but her hips came up to meet mine. I started fucking her hard and fast, crossing her arms over head and placing my hands on her wrists, keeping them pressed to the bed.

"Oh fuck Andy... That's good... Fuck me."

I managed to get my toes hooked in between the mattress and the frame of her bed, giving me some leverage, and I started to pile drive into her cunt, letting her feel every inch as I fucked her roughly. My cock powered in and out of her hot little cunt, and both of us grunted each time I pushed her down into the mattress.

Her legs spread further, coming round to wrap her calves around mine, and she began to enjoy it, her breath coming faster, her hips coming up to meet me. "Fuck Andy... That's so good... Do it to me... Fuck me... Oh fuck me, I'm never fucking a boy again... Use me Andy... Come in me." I used the leverage on the bed frame to curl my hips up as I pushed in, pushing my cock against her g-spot, and she gasped, a look of surprise on her face.

I carried on fucking her hard and fast, both of us quickly approaching orgasm. As I felt my own reach the point of no return, I pushed against her g-spot as hard as I could, my abs burning, and she came. I felt my come about to shoot out, and I grunted into her ear "Next time, I'm coming in your ass!", just as my cock leapt and I filled her tight tunnel with my jizz. I kept fucking her as we both came, loving the feel of her cunt clamping around me.

Gradually, I slowed down, my cock softening, until I pulled out with a wet slurp, did up my trousers, and walked out the flat, leaving her in a heap on the bed.