All Comments on 'Anal Etiquette: Madrid'

by lordodie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113about 9 years ago
Etiquette Universe

So am I missing an entire universe? Is this one of your creations or like the Naked in School series.

lordodielordodieabout 9 years agoAuthor

The universe created in the, "A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette" desires...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story but I am still waiting for wilder family to shown up.

AcungaAcungaalmost 9 years ago
exellent but reality

exellent story and prelude glad to hear you educate yourself.

But..women can not ear while anally fucked by a 2 feet dildo. Where the food would go?You might wana study anatomy for kids too, but dont take it as a dwner just wanted t know if you knw and not be like israeli soldiers in 80s thinking babies come from cabbages

lordodielordodiealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reality

"Babies come from cabbages." Nice! Now there is a group of people needing some worthwhile seexual education!

Getting back to your concern: I'm well are of what is physically possible and what is not; and the Etiquette universe falls most definitely into the 'Not' category. I've mentioned in past comments - at least I think I have - that these stories are more based on artwork of USSO/Knockout than they are on anything else. The artwork in question is very anally focused with lots of extreme insertions that could in no way be considered physically possible. But it doesn't matter: it's art and hot.

That's half the fun of writing these stories - and I assume drawing the art I mentioned above for the artist: Why constrain yourself to reality when the impossible is much more entertaining? So kick you suspension of disbelief into overdrive and enjoy the story telling! :)

Oh, and I recommend checking out USSO/Knockout if you like my stuff. You'll probably like that too.

AcungaAcungaalmost 9 years ago
Manga is Manga

People Expect this one to be at least a bit real it never occurred to me you were inspired by some manga. I also watch John K Peta so it turns out these Japanese are inspiring lots of westerners sexual phantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome!

As always, you leave me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gerardtitsman site

Lordodie sorry if i promote other content on your page but I have just a question that noone can answer me so far. Does anyone here knows about gerard titsman website. Is it down?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The rest of the World...

Fun to read :)

Does other cities have similar ideas ?

How does it Work in other countries ?

Please, more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I'm absolutely excited by this story and certainly all your others! Thank you so much.

Have you planned a sequel to 'Madrid'? I was so curious for the 'Punishment night' that I was a little disappointed at the end of page 4 that it ends with the breakfast.

I also miss the sizes of the daughters nighttime plugs and of the dildos mounted on their seats at the breakfast table. Can you clarify us about the sizes?

Thanks in advance paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I hope you write more in the future. I'd like to see more in Madrid, and maybe maybe see other parts of the world. I'd also really like you to continue to add onto the original story and maybe add some fun spinoffs like the boss and Caroline's story. I love your imagination and the creativity of this world. Please keep writing.

lordodielordodiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
The Story Continues!

Thanks! I do plan on both continuing to write in the main story line as well as add side stoires to flesh out the world as a whole. Keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Großartig

aus Germany : it was emasing to read this story!!

lordodielordodiealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Großartig?

Embarrassing? How so?

KittyKitty82KittyKitty82almost 7 years ago
Come again... And again

I love this story and the others in the original Etiquette story. Even realizing some of it is truly fiction, it still makes me hot and very wet.

Question: you mention this is a spinoff story. Have you written more for this one? I'm looking for it and don't see.

But in the meantime, back to the original series...

Thank you for such a good read!!

lordodielordodieover 6 years agoAuthor

You can find Cypher's stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3026108&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Ah, America and it's love of weapons, super carriers or as most people call them, missile magnets, AR15s, your everyday hunting weapon (ideal for shoppers, school kids and every other innocent mass shooting victim and you need more than 20 million of them), but no proper health care. I'd rather live in one of those European countries with 'communist' health care than America that allows morons like MTG spout her crap on the airwaves. Trump, had a reasonable idea with his 'wall' except his idea should have been around all borders to keep the rest of the world safe from America.

lordodielordodie12 months agoAuthor

Eight years ago, I wrote a piece of erotic fiction about extreme anal, BDSM, fisting, dildos, plugs, piss and urethra play, gaping, anal dilation, incest, and probably a few other fetishes that I'm forgetting about. Today, Dr beulahthemick made it weird...

NicoDevianteNicoDeviante7 months ago

Women turned into anal masochistic addicts, their assholes and rectum destroyed by brutal anal sex. huge dildos and extreme fisting. And training their daughters to follow suit. Absolutely ludicrous. And very, very hot! I want to move there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous