Anal Etiquette: Madrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
871 Followers

"I was only a 36D six months ago. Now I'm sporting these handsome 36I's!"

A gasp ran around the set's desk on-screen, and the kitchen table off-screen.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Alessandra.

"Beautiful!" replied Miguel.

"Yes, a 36I cup. Five full cup sizes. I had to have my bras custom made, but I think that this size will be commonly stocked in most stores by this time next year," Miranda continued as she tucked her breasts away and re-buttoned her jacket. "They're a pain in my back - literally! - but my husband loves them!"

"And the rubber bands?" asked Isabella.

"Oh! Those are my husband's idea. He likes to keep his favorite masochist in constant pain throughout the day."

"I see," replied Petra. "I think we can all sympathize with you on that regard," she added as she motioned downwards towards the chair she was strapped into. Throughout the entire conversation, the six oversized plugs had continued their relentless assault on the three women's defenseless ass and piss holes.

"Yes, I'm a fan of your chairs. My secretary has the exact same model at her desk," Miranda said conversationally.

"So when can the rest of Spain expect the drug to be introduced into our water supply?" asked Petra with well practiced sincerity.

"Well, we've been stockpiling the drug for the last several months in anticipation of the approval," Miranda confirmed. "I expect a full deployment by the end of the week."

"That fast?" Isabella asked with shock. "I thought government bureaucracies were supposed to move slowly!"

"Well, they normally do; but this is a case of public health, so we move a lot faster because of that," replied Miranda.

"Shit!" exclaimed Alessandra, interrupting the broadcast. "I'm actually pretty happy with my 34D's. What am I going to do with 34E's or 34F's?"

"Or 34I's if you're an outlier on the Bell Curve," interjected Miguel with an evil smile. His sadistic mind was already turning with all the evil ways to torture his masochistic wife and her soon to be enlarged tits.

"I don't even want to think about that!" exclaimed his wife in dismay. "Either way, I'll have to buy an entirely new wardrobe! Oh my god!" she said as she closed her eyes and repeated, "Oh my god!" slightly louder. Miguel was confused for half a second before the meaning of her curse registered.

Obviously, she was no longer referring to the thought of substantially increased bust size. Her breathing increased dramatically for a few heartbeats before she went off the edge of another orgasmic cliff. Once again, Miguel was treated to the sight of his wife's lovely tits heaving as she thrashed through another of her howling orgasms. Although this time, he was imagining her with substantially larger tits and how much more they could bounce. The sensations of his daughter's sore throat massaging his hard cock helped enhance the visualization.

Alessandra's second breakfast orgasm wasn't as powerful as her first though. Between her daughter's cunt lapping and the powerful toy rotating back and forth in her ass, a second orgasm was no surprise. It lasted for maybe a minute before she signaled Kiara to stop and get out from under the table. As she was composing herself and readjusting her cloths - making sure her breasts were situated perfectly in her bra so that the tops of her nipples peaked provocatively over the top - Miguel signaled Catalina to stop as well; he was very close to cumming himself. Standing up, he walked around the table next to his wife, placed his hand on her head and asked, "Would you drink from the tap this time?"

She smiled and replied, "Of course!" and opened her mouth. Immediately, Miguel shoved the entire length of his cock down his wife's talented throat without her making so much as a gagging sound. Grabbing the sides of her head forcefully, he began to roughly pound his eight inches of cock into her mouth and down throat in a manner that no sane person would ever call gentle.

It only took a few seconds before Miguel felt his cum boiling out of his balls and rushing down the length of his shaft. Burying his wife's head as far down onto his cock as she could physically go, he shot his second load straight down her throat and into her stomach. After a few seconds, he grunted his satisfaction loudly as the spurts of jism stopped at last and pulled out.

Alessandra gasped for a few quick breaths of air before stating in an annoyed voice, "You jerk! I didn't even get to taste it!"

"Sorry, baby," Miguel said apologetically. "I'll make it up to you tonight," he added as he returned to his seat. He got back to it just in time for more faux applause to usher Minister Miranda off the stage and for Petra to announce the next commercial break; along with another shameless plug for their premium membership service. Miguel turned off the television for the morning; that was all the news he needed today.

While he and his wife were having their intimate moment together, their daughters had gotten off the floor and cleaned the table. Kiara had to help her struggling sister stand up as the giant plug stretching her nether hole still made the task nigh impossible.

"Have a great day at work, daddy," Catalina said as she pecked her father on the cheek and excused herself to go clean up.

Kiara and her mother exchanged a deep kiss and shared Alessandra's cunt juices together before she kissed her father and excused herself as well. "Be sure so give yourself a quick high colonic before you head out, sweetie," Alessandra called out to her daughter as she left the kitchen.

"I know, mom!" Catalina replied with youthful annoyance. "I'm not going to ruin my jeans," she added as she walked out of the kitchen; leaving her parents alone together.

"I think I'm going to give the sexual education councilor at Kiara's college another call today; her pussy licking skills just aren't what mine or Catalina's were at her age," Alessandra commented after a few moments of silence. "I think she would benefit from a few hours a week with a different teacher; maybe she can get through to her better than I seem to be able to.

"It's not that she's un-trainable; she's just stubborn!"

"That might be a good idea," Miguel said thoughtfully; then added, "Are there any additional costs for that? College is already expensive enough for two children!"

"Nope. Two hours of sexual education a week is included in the basic cost of tuition," she added.

"Who is the councilor? Is she any good?" Miguel asked.

"A Ms. Bonaventura; I think; I can't remember her first name. And she is very talented!" Alessandra added. "When I signed Kiara up last semester for extra cunnilingus lessons, she let me come into one of her normally scheduled classes and used me as a demonstrative aid. It ended up being an hour long demonstration proper tongue application during vaginal fisting. Her tongue was... impressive to say the least. I came from vaginal only stimulation almost as hard as I normally do from rough anal; and that's saying a lot!

"I'm impressed!" Miguel replied truthfully, knowing his wife's bottomless huger for all things painful and all things anal.

"In appreciation, I stayed for the second hour of the class to help her supervise the students while they practiced on each other," Alessandra added in fond memory. "It reminded me of my own Humanities classes in college."

"I can imagine. Does she also give cock sucking classes? Kiara still can't deep throat anywhere near decently," Manuel asked.

"I'm sure she does; I can ask her when I talk to her." After a few seconds, "Would you like me to set up an appointment so you can make sure she has the correct skill level to instruct Kiara?" she asked redundantly.

Miguel feigned thoughtful consideration for a few seconds before answering, "Yes. I think that's a good idea."

"I'll make an appointment then," Alessandra replied happily. "I'll let her know you're a fan of rough skull fucking; so she'll be prepared."

"Don't do that! Let it be a surprise for her," Miguel said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You're bad!" she giggled in response. Then added after thinking about it for a few seconds, "I guess it has been awhile since you've slipped your dick down a woman's throat who didn't know what was in store for her."

"Yeah. You and the girls are no fun anymore," Miguel said playfully.

"I'm hurt!" Alessandra said in mock dismay, "And what about last night when I was laying on the bed with my head hanging off the edge while both your hands were wrapped around my throat as you fucked my mouth harder than you usually do my pussy?"

"Boring," Miguel said while making a throw-away gesture with his right hand.

"So I guess I can safely assume that I won't be getting skull fucked like that again tonight?" she asked as a smile crept across her lips.

"You could, but you would be wrong," her husband replied as memories of last night's throat raping caused his dick to jump. "Okay, so not boring; just not as fun as a woman who's not expecting it."

"Fine," Alessandra exclaimed in mock exasperation. "I'll keep your little secret," she added with a wicked smile. "Just be sure not to drain yourself totally. Remember that you have another needy mouth hole to fuck after the girls go to bed."

"I'd never forget that, honey."

"That being said, I need to give myself another high colonic and get to work," Alessandra said as taped the Stop key on the table and the dildo lodged in her rectum went silent at last. She rose slowly from the table on slightly unsteady legs. Inch by inch, the seven and half inch wide butt breaker slipped free from its confining hole. When she finally stood fully upright, she was still quivering slightly from her double orgasms and the reaming the nubbed toy had given her back hole.

"Need some help?" Miguel asked as he moved over behind his beautiful wife and knelt down to insert the hooks of her gape panties.

"That would be lovely. Thank you, honey," Alessandra replied as she bent over the table to make the job easier for her strong husband.

Miguel set all six hooks before moving in a clockwise direction while tightening each strap until his wife's hexagonal seven inch gape returned. He kept pulling the straps until Alessandra cried out in pain; and then gave each one an additional tug to make sure it was tightened properly. Alessandra shuddered from the pain the hooks caused her as they dug into her tenderized anal flesh but made no objection to the extra stretching. It wouldn't have done her any good anyways; Miguel knew exactly how much strain her worthless sphincter could take.

"You never do tighten your panties enough, you know that, hon'?" Miguel said as he finished and stood up.

"That's why I have you!" Alessandra said over her shoulder with a teary smile.

Miguel grabbed a spare towel off the table, wrapped it around his fist, and shoved it up his wife's sloppy asshole to mop up the excess lubrication; which caused his bent over wife to grunt uncomfortably. He didn't even try to be gentle. At one point, he had her legs lifted off the ground where they dangled uselessly while his towel clad fist rotated roughly around the inside of her gaping asshole. Alessandra cried out in pain as her sore rectum was cleaned but made no move to stop him or escape his cruel treatment. After all, being the extreme masochist that she was, she couldn't help but notice her cunt juices starting to drip down her legs as she was remorselessly abused.

Finally, he set his wife back down, extracted his hand, and threw the soiled towel into the hamper next to the ones that had been used to clean out Kiara and Catalina's assholes earlier that morning. Helping his gasping wife to stand, he turned her around and kissed her deeply. Alessandra returned the kiss enthusiastically.

Breaking the affectionate embrace at last, Alessandra looked deeply into the eyes of the man she loved. She saw only love in their depths; both of her and of hurting her. Turning at last, she headed towards the bathroom for a quick enema before she had to leave.

"Oh, and Alessandra," Miguel said as watched her amazing ass walk out of the kitchen. "Don't worry."

His wife stopped and turned her head inquisitively. "About what?" she finally asked when no expiation was forthcoming.

"You'll look amazing with your 34I's!"

Alessandra sighed deeply in resignation before replying, "Yeah. I know," and walking out the door.

lordodie
lordodie
871 Followers