All Comments on 'Anal Punishment Ch. 03'

by VictoriaCollins

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!!

I just came to your story... into my wife's panties. I wish she'd take me like you do it!!

toxictothecore007toxictothecore007about 14 years ago
Great punishment

Well written and very hot story line. Ill be dreaming quite well tonight. Thank you Maam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loving it!

I love this story! Is there going to be more? I'm hoping I can find a husband that will let me play like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

You have a very strong writing talent and a very wickedly depraved mind... *grin* WONDERFUL!! I can't WAIT to see what is cumming next...

The intensity and intimacy is what really clues this sodomy sonnet together...

SpanknWill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good story, needs more punishment, should have a helper/ female or male, so he understands in jail there would be more than one person around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slave wife

My husband broke me that way. Now I keep my monster assplug in always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
~Snookie~

LOVED your story! One of the best! I would pay anything for it if they made a porno of that!

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Anal play with orgasmic consequences is highly under-rated, in either sex! Rated a 5, albeit an unfinished male submission to sexual conquest, by fertile male partner with a fem-domme inclination! Otherwise; an 'anal subjective' erotic contribution!

Experienced female anal fisting can be physically advantageous to males.

Too many recent erotic submissions fail to escape from male domination?

Anal pleasures defy conventional partnership boundaries, within marriage!

Multi-orgasmic due to accepting partner domination from either sex, this erotic female? writer failed to fully convey an unrealised pleasure of anal invasion following acceptance of forced enemas whilst rendered helpless to object? Masochistic males readily accept public humiliation by Femme-Domme partners, allowing themselves to be subjected to 'CFNM' methods of testosterone reduction, leading to untimate partnership satisfaction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great. Wish someone would do this to me

Great story. I want a wife or mistress who will punish my asshole in this manner

I wish this would happen to me.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
He Will***

Never do drugs with his Butt that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marriage changed?

You do realize you're going to jail? When he goes to the hospital and they see the damage to his ass, they are going to call the Police as required by law. You will be arrested and charged with sexual assault, spousal rape, sodomy and illegal restraint for starters. Who knows how long you'll spend in jail, but by the time you get out, your divorce will be final, your friends and family will never want to speak to you again and your husband will be long gone with most of the assets you lost in the divorce as a result of your felony convictions. This couldn't have been more poorly thought out and executed if you tried. The wife has to be one of the least feeling and most disgusting women ever. What a incredible pile of horse manure.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Doesn't seem likely to end that way

Regardless of how tired he was the Vicks would have keep him awake. I wonder? Did he leave and go to the Doctor's, did he beat her and throw her out? Or did he simply beat her to death on the spot? Because this marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The marriage has changed?

You bet it has! You ended it. The only question remaining is who moves out and when did you get out of the hospital after he beat the crap out of you. Did you TRY to write it this bad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

I thought this was really well-written, so hot, and it hit a large number of personal kinks for me.

Bravo.

Interesting to read the comments on your story from other people, especially those in dissent - because if the roles of husband and wife had been reversed, chances are the people who claimed the treatment was too extreme would have been applauding.

Ahhh, misogyny.

Regardless, I loved it and would read anything else you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To anon 'ah misogyny'

No, not everyone would applaud a gender reversal situation. Abuse is abuse, no matter its source or target. I sympathize with the no win situation of dealing with an addict. I just don't see how this is going to solve the problem. To the best of my knowledge, external pressures don't work. I don't see how this application of pain and humiliation will create the internal pressures needed for him to change. It is a prurient situation more likely to drive him deeper into drug use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reverse and applause?

I don't think so. This is an out of control bitch torturing another person. You think this corrects or changes behavior? More than likely the husband reaches a point, then puts the wife in either jail, the hospital or the morgue. What's clever, interesting or entertaining about this mess? Nothing. A horrible story. Less than "1".

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 10 years ago
oh but she is doing all this out of love, my big ol butt

she comments several times through out the story how turned on she is by inflicting pain on him. at the end of this story she coats a large butt plug with vicks shoves it up this poor guy's ass. this shouldn't cause any permanent damage right? now she says they make love ? there is no way in hell dude has a hardon with a bunch of vicks inside his ass burning his rectum . if dude has half a brain he will be gone by first light. because she will be looking for any reason to do this again she stated how much enjoyment she gets from hurting him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Up to people

I liked this story and its just a writing. No harm done. People have their own pleasures some like some don't. Well written to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Badlt written crap

This guy is going to throw her out and divorce her. She doesn't love him. She loves to hurt him. Glad you stopped posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Written well, I enjoyed it for what it is. For those of you screaming abuse, this is fictional fantasy, no different than people writing about rape fantasies and such. Chill out peeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

haters will hate. if it was so bad you wouldnt have read to the end......fans wil be fanatic, haters will hate.....but im a superstar #me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this

This was great. I am an anal masochist, I have applied Vicks to MYSELF. And all of that wasn't that rough. I've had rougher than that. I've been forced to cum seven or eight times before. That was before we even GOT married. Some people like this stuff, lay off the hate comments.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Changed Means Over!!!

At the end Twat Wife says that the marriage has irrevocably changed. It sure has.It's over! (If Asshole has half a brain.) ~ Before he splits forever though,he needs to get some meaningful payback.I hope the Twat likes coffee enemas,12 inch vibrating dildos,and being gangbanged by 12 big black cocks swinging at least 12 inches each. Triple penetration four times should do the trick.And just to let her know that her punishing him for his cocaine use was meaningless,he needs to give her a nice big dose in her ass! ~~~By the way,did this mean,vindictive,hateful cunt ever even consider having hubby go to a Rehab?! An intervention with a 30 or 60 days Rehab experience would be what a loving,caring spouse would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My favorite story!

This story is, hands down, The. Hottest. Thing. On this entire website. I have come back to read it again a dozen times. Don't pay any attention to the comments from those who are apparently Red Pill Retards and are so fucking offended by the idea of a wife dominating her husband through anal training. 90% of the content on this site is all about the subjugation and humiliation of women by men, so those assholes can go fuck themselves. Meanwhile, this hetero female who just wants to fuck a man she loves in the ass until he comes like a freight train would love to read more about others who want to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He is broken

He is so broken he is now afraid of his own shadow. Totally withdrawn from his wife. After a month he commits suicide. Wife has regrets the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She's crazy

Her self-invented cure for him has broken him. How many very painful enemas did he take? Are his intestines OK? Is his rectum and colon OK? What about the humiliation and sensory deprivation - is his mind broken? Strange way to "love" someone> Too bad she's pregnant, it takes beating or killing her off the table. Mysogyny alert, I know, but it's just so stupid! How is this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Straight to jail and the divorce. He'd be keeping ALL the marital assets as she rotted in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The folks salivating over revenge on the narrator seem to forget that the husband threatened to destroy every bit of the life the couple had built together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah I know this is fantasy. I doubt the marriage would succeed after this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'll take is punishment for him

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This story is the perfect example.of the destructive force of the female. This cruelty, this disregard for well being, this lack of love, this desrtructive force is exactly what unchecked female energy is all about. You never see such cruel torture in maledom stories. This is a very good story as it is the best argument against female empowerment. It is stories likethese that show the truth. You cant make a better argument for why women should be under strict controland domination.In this regard thank you for displaying the darkest aspect of femininity making the best aegument for patriarchy and misogyny.

1Martiniman1Martiniman9 days ago

Great story, just wish it continued further into their new relationship.

Please read the below comments for laughs. You can tell those men who aren’t married and are scared to death of a strong dominant woman. It’s a STORY! A story about trying to save a marriage and Jase agreed to it. If you can’t handle femdom stories, don’t read them…it’s unfair to the writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous