All Comments on 'Anal Sex, Personal View'

by fox-for-fun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very true...

..what country are you from? See, it's a tough sell here! Pistolpackinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My part of country

Pakistan, anal sex is a taboo here, although people do practice it but donot addmit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty Accurate

Not too bad for a non-native English speaker. My experience with anal sex agrees with yours, lube is definately needed. In stories, the characters often use spit or the woman's natural vaginal secretions. That doesn't work, at least not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it!

Dear fox-for-fun,

Nice article! I'm a 33 year old female who was lucky enough to meet a great guy about two years ago. Sexually things that I would've resisted before just feel natural with him. I can't really explain it but to give an example, on our first date I knelt and sucked him off and let him cum in my mouth and swallowed it! I'd never let a guy cum in my mouth before. It just seemed like the thing to do! Anal is no exception! If you'd told me two years ago I'd be taking a cock up my ass on regular basis I'd've laughed but I am and I LOVE IT! It's just so naughty and filthy and it's so hot to be letting him do it! I love the feeling! I also being places and wondering if people can imagine me being used that way. Or whispering in his ear that I want him to fuck my ass when we're somewhere public and he has to wait!

I guess anal sex hurts some women but I love it!

Holly

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

Well I agree with you fox-for-fun that anal sex is only done when both partners are ready. I have experienced that doing anal sex needs patience and alot of practice and ofcourse alot of lube to help easy penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Comments

Good, quite true and correct

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree 100% with article

Slow and steady is the most important feedback I can give anyone wishing to try anal. I never tried it with my husband but did with my first partner after the divorce. He was very patient and slow and it is bar none the most amazing orgasm I have during sex.

I don't do it often - once a month -but if you have a partner willing to go slow and steady and is patient the end result is AWESOME!

BigpickleBigpickleover 2 years ago

Finally a real introduction and explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s something we always do, at least to start with. She leans against the bathroom counter and we face each other in the mirror. The angle is easy that way and it is so much easier to “find her” and get started. Since I’m balanced standing up I have absolute control over force and penetration, as opposed to being in a bed and having it give under changing body positions. I am very aural and we share “vows” while doing this. ‘You belong to me.” ‘Yes, I belong to you. I am your wife and I love you fucking me like this. I will always be your wife.” “You will always be my wife and I will always love you. I will always fuck you like this.” That sort of thing. After my orgasm we wash up with soap and move to the bed for vaginal intercourse. After all of the anal she is an orgasmic monster with vaginal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous