All Comments on 'Anal Summer Ch. 06'

by erotica881988

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CubDriver95CubDriver95over 8 years ago
Read the whole series in one sitting.

Loving the tales of the kinky Madison and the young chef. Sounds like some complications are in store for our hero, can't wait.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
This is so hot!

Now he's going to have two succulent asses to hose down, maybe three if he and Gemma ever get it on. This keeps getting better and better!!!!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Nice set-up for CH. 7!

"This is so hot" and "Read the whole series in one sitting" are two equally accurate statements for me. With the occasional break for food and sex, I, too, read all six straight through.

I was mesmerized by your wonderful descriptions of ass play and how you carried the restaurant sub-plot and how you are setting up for additional players along with the possible collapse of a corrupt city structure. Damn the Yuppies, full speed ahead into jail...

Seriously, your incorporation of his rise as a chef and the changes in the local restaurant scene add a depth and background that makes this series stronger and more appealing than most of what is published on Literotica. We're limited to five stars, but this is worth all of them and more.

Thanks for the reminders of ass play skills that I had forgotten about. It's been a long time since I had a partner who was interested and I'd forgotten how satisfying it is. Maybe I'll be able to introduce my current partner to the fun, too.

Please keep writing. We need Ch. 7!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Lest I forget again...

My compliments to you as a writer and to your editor(s?) who did such a good job on this. All too often I am jarred by errors and lose the flow of the narrative. There was none of that here. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, great job!

York one of the best writers I have ever read on this site. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous