Anal Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take a chance on surprising her, so I quickly knifed my way through the doorway into the adult film room. I was almost short of breath with excitement as I looked around for a particular movie I knew we'd both find stimulating. It was one of the few I'd seen and had helped shape my sexual tastes. It was titled, "Caught From Behind" and was as old as I was, if not older. I remembered the awful music, entertainingly funny, and the camera work that featured clear, exciting shots of the action. All of the women were hot with hairy bushes and sexy lingerie. I remembered all the sizzling ass fucking but really remembered being totally blown away with a scene with a woman and three men. Seeing this beautiful creature with her rectum stuffed with a monster cock while her hairy pussy was getting fucked by another cock at the same time. That particular scene had scorched itself into my memory as if done by a branding iron. I guessed it was what gave me the idea and the desire to finger Madison's ass while I fucked her cunt the night before.

I pored through the titles, getting more and more aroused just looking at the artwork on the front covers of the cases. Sexy photographs, explicit poses that promised the very apex of pornographic viewing ecstasy.

And then I saw: "Caught From Behind II - The Sequel."

I hadn't known a sequel even existed, but I was happy that they had it. Then, remembering how satisfying I'd found the first to be, I guessed every video store would probably have it. It was probably a lot like "Citizen Kane," a standard in its class. I grabbed it and snuck out to go to the front, ducking around the shelves and looking around to get a beat on where Madison was. She was nowhere to be found.

Then I saw her, sneaking into the adult section, unaware of my recent whereabouts! Well, well, this was intriguing! It seemed like the idea of watching porn together wasn't mine alone. I took my time confidently walking back to the curtained room, relishing every step, every second. Once back through the forbidden curtain, I saw Madison looking around the room. "There you are!" I said, as I placed "Caught From Behind II" back on the shelf.

She didn't even miss a beat and didn't even look away from the shelf she was perusing as she said, "I thought you might like to watch one of these, so I came in here to find either you or it." This woman was a dream come true! She constantly added new and exciting things to my sexual growth.

"Well, yeah, sure," I admitted. This would be a new experience for me, watching porn with a woman in the room. But how did she know I enjoyed watching porno movies? She must have really been paying close attention the few times I mentioned them.

"You've alluded to your enjoyment of these during some of your shame-free sex rants," she explained, as if to read my mind.

"I have?"

"Yes, when you're really into it and about to come. You'll say anything that's nasty and dirty at that point."

"Yeah," I confessed, turning red, adding, "I've only seen a few and not that often."

"But you have seen them and thoroughly enjoyed them," she said, and it wasn't a question.

"Well, yes," I squeaked.

"Yes, you said that, and those few times you did were landmark moments for you, and I know you use your memories of them when you have... organ practice... don't you?"

Now I knew what was happening. She was being the dominant woman again and the master of her sexual Zen beliefs. She enjoyed the power she had over me, the force she used to squeeze every dark desire out of me, extracting all of my sexual secrets in a primal way. She just reveled in hearing the carnal truths about me.

And no doubt moistening her vagina at the same time.

She tilted her head, pointing her nose in the air and looking down knowingly, those sexy, smoldering eyes demanding my honest answer.

"Yes... I do," I admitted finally, reminding myself that I had to be truthful with her, especially when it came to sex and desire. "Have you see any yourself?" I asked.

"One... called 'Story of O,' but I think that one's too artistic to be called porno. Well, I did see another back in college. We were at this huge party, and one was on, but I was too drunk and distracted to remember much, other than it being overly oral," Madison admitted.

"Well, I guess that you didn't see the right movie, one that matches your interests," I said, now becoming the expert, confident and convincing.

"You don't say," she answered in a deliberately slow cadence, acknowledging the boost in my confidence with just a twinge of sarcasm.

I reached for the copy of "Caught from Behind II" from the shelf and handed it to her. "This is more our speed," I stated with authority. There was a beautiful blonde woman on the cover with her back to the camera but turning at the waist to face the us. Teasingly, she was spreading her ass cheeks with one hand and fondling her tits with the other. Madison read the full title:

"Caught From Behind II - The Sequel"

"Sensual Anal Erotica - Your Rx for Hardcore Sex!"

Madison stared right at me with those piercing, sexy eyes and held me captive for a long second. It seemed like an eternity. I didn't know if I'd gone too far and offended her, and I felt real fear.

"Well," she finally said in a soft, low voice, breaking the tension, "I'll have to trust your expertise on this matter." I was relieved. We walked out of the adult section toward the front of the store where the mainstream films were shelved. Madison grabbed a title from the "new releases" rack, some artsy, period piece I'd never heard of, and we continued to the check-out counter with our selections. It was then that I realized with some foreboding that I would have to complete the transaction with the clerk, and I was suddenly shy about what we were renting. The situation had all the ingredients for a memorably embarrassing moment. I drew in a breath and walked like a man headed for the gas chamber.

Madison's ESP-like ability to read my thoughts kicked in, and she sensed my trepidation. "Are you going to be alright?" she asked, half concerned and half annoyed. The tone of her words had another meaning in them: "Man up and summon up the nerve to follow through." To make matters worse, the clerk was a middle-aged woman, but she was engrossed in some grocery store tabloid newspaper. She lifted her head only long enough to give a perfunctory smile and process our rentals, bagging them up without a word. I was grateful for her professionalism, if professionalism was the right word to characterize her disinterest.

Once outside the store, Madison said, "I'm very proud of you," while she stroked my shoulder with the palm of her elegant hand. "That was very brave." I was proud of myself, and the feelings of accomplishment and growth caused me to smile unwittingly. Any time she complimented me or gave any hint of approval or acceptance, I was overjoyed and unable to hide it. Madison took hold of my hand and hugged my arm with hers.

We walked briskly, our mutual anticipation of the sexual activities to come spurred us like stallions on their way to the stud farm. Almost at once, the sky opened on us with a light drizzle as if to cool our burning loins. As we neared Madison's condo, the drizzle turned into an all-out summer downpour. The rain soaked us to the bone, and we ran the rest of the way. Once inside the building, Madison removed her shoes and had me remove mine before we entered her door. She disappeared down the hall as I began to strip out of my wet clothes. The smell of the rain had given way to the nice, clean smell that always accompanied her condo. It was some mix of dry flower potpourri with eucalyptus being the predominant scent.

To this day, just a whiff of eucalyptus hardens my cock.

Madison came back down the hall wearing a black, sheer robe and carrying an empty laundry basket in one arm and a towel in the other. "We'll put these in the dryer," she said, taking the wet clothes and handing the towel to me. I dried myself, wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the living room. "It's getting late," she said when she returned. "If we watch a movie, we may have to call it a night."

"But we walked all the way there and back and braved an ocean of rain in the process," I protested.

"Okay, but I'm not promising anything when it's over." She turned on the entertainment system and asked me with a wry smile, "So. What movie do you want to watch?" Within seconds, we were sitting next to each other viewing the FBI warning that preceded the movie. Madison produced a tube of K-Y Jelly from the pocket of her robe "just in case."

The movie began with a silly but sexy, song, and the opening scene started with Ron Jeremy, "the hedgehog," in lab coat, stethoscope, and one rubber glove. His character was "Doctor Peter Proctor," owner and operator of "Doctor Proctor's Anal Sex Clinic." His job was to educate couples who had certain "sexual hang-ups" about "the anal alternative" and that "there was more to life than just the pussy." The silliness of this made me a little uneasy. I was feeling a little stupid and embarrassed, wondering if perhaps I had pushed this on Madison. She stared at the television with a stoic, emotionless mask of indifference.

"I feel stupid. Do you want to stop this? Are you mad or offended. I'm kind of ashamed of myself for making you watch this," I blurted out without my own permission. My inhibitions were fighting back once again. Madison, cool and calm, sat with her arms folded and her legs stretched out with her feet crossed in a picture of relaxed disinterest. Finally, she turned her stare upon me, those sexy eyes intimidating me. She said nothing, looking at me for a long second, then turned her gaze back to the television and the vibrant carnality unfolding on the screen. She was wordlessly telling me to just be still and watch, so I also turned my attention back to the TV.

The first sex scene starts. The female is a petite brunette with smallish but firm breasts. Her stud is wearing a ridiculous knit sweater and blue jeans with his cock sticking out through his unzipped fly. She's on her knees sucking him off. After a short time, he pulls out of her mouth and shoots his load on her pretty face, a flashing memory of Big D busting his nut all over Gemma's face jumped into my mind-another intrusive thought of Gemma while I was in a sexual situation.

While the movie scene was enjoyable to watch, that first bit of action was just what Madison said about being "overly oral." I really wanted her to like what we were watching, and I hoped it would get more diverse for her sake and for the future of us watching porn together.

The next scene has our same two stars paying a visit to Doctor Proctor's office, and it develops that the entertaining blow job is the extent of their kinky sexual activities. The kindly doctor tells them to broaden their horizons and try "the anal alternative." The couple finds this interesting, but they are "not sure." Soon, more sex ensues, oral, vaginal, and finally the female talent turns to her stud and says, "Let's try it!"

"Try what?" is his response, his nonexistent acting skills glaringly showing through the thin veneer of the shoestring plot.

"The 'anal alternative' he suggested," says the wife, with prick hardening precision. Her acting was better, or perhaps she just had the good fortune of reading a more effective line there.

"You mean?" responds the stud in a hammy, tongue-in-cheek way.

"Yes! I want it in my ass!" And as cheesy and contrived as this ridiculous dialog was, when the actress recited her line about wanting it in her ass, I got an instantaneous erection.

The scene cuts to a shot of our heroine on hands and knees, the beautiful shape of ass adorned in fishnet stockings and garter belt. She braces herself to take several rock-hard inches of man meat to fill her rear end. The stud mounts her and slowly eases the head of his tube steak past the lubed ring of flesh.

Watching the actress' perfect ass getting fucked had me riveted. I remembered I wasn't alone and snuck another peek at Madison. She was watching closely, gently biting her bottom lip, a subconscious habit of ecstasy and a telltale sign she was enjoying what she saw.

Madison had told me in her own words that women were "sexual beings just like men," and that "we women masturbate just as much, if not more than men," and I believed her, having previously witnessed her masturbate both vaginally and anally. However, seeing her getting off to porn was a pleasant surprise. She'd suggested we rent some porno and hinted she wanted to, but I thought she was only doing it for me. Well, nothing is real until it's real, I thought to myself as I watched her hands move closer to her crotch. A stake was being driven through the heart of whatever doubt I had. Wow, she wants to masturbate to porn just as much as I do. That thought alone was enough to get me going.

Watching this movie with Madison was definitely making me very horny! And then, suddenly, in a sultry, sexy tone, she asked, "Does watching this make you hard?"

"Yes. Very hard!" I answered. looking down at my now fully erect beef pole. I stood up to let my erection speak for himself, giving Madison an eye full of my "beautiful penis." "Yes, I love watching these," I confessed, swallowing the shame as I sat back down.

"I'll bet you would love to stroke that beautiful penis of yours to what you're seeing. And shoot your come all over my floor. You can redeem yourself by showing me what an obedient boy you can be."

"What? How?"

"I want you to stand up again. Stand up for me. I want to see you play with it. I want to watch you masturbate in front of me. I want to watch you do it and see your expression as you toss off," she said, and then she scorched me once again with those sexy eyes, the eyes that had a hypnotic power over me.

I did as she commanded.

I arose and then placed my hand on the base of my cock and just kind of held it there.

"Lube up your cock and play with it for me," she instructed.

"Wha..."

"Don't ask questions. Do as I ask, please. I want you to jerk your cock now, while you watch these people having sex." I was turned on by this, especially the feelings of shame and stage fright of being watched. The rush of shame or conquering it, whatever it was, felt good, and I was in love with it. Madison handed me the tube of K-Y jelly, never taking her eyes off me, then she urged me to action with a silent nod of her regal head. The K-Y felt cool in the palm of my hand as I squeezed out a liberal amount and spread it over my entire prick and ball bag. This transitioned from applying the lubrication into full-out, full-fisted strokes up and down the entire length of my aching sex.

"Is this what you do when you're alone watching these?" Madison pressed, her voice thick, dark and sweet as melted chocolate. It set me on fire knowing that watching me pull on my dick made her horny.

"Uh huh," was my retort, as sensation was taking away my power of speech. On any normal day, the images on the screen would have been enough to get me off, but being watched while I masturbated took this to another level. I never had the chance to spank it to a porno movie in person, having always watched them with friends, sometimes in large groups, so "pumping one out" was never an option before. I'd only been able to masturbate to the memories of what I'd seen.

"That's it, jerk it. I like watching you jerk off," she cooed. I continued to slide my hand up and down the shaft of my diamond-hard hog. I stopped when I felt myself nearing the edge of orgasm. I didn't want to come, not this way yet.

Since Madison was watching and enjoying, I thought I'd ask a few questions of my own. "Are you getting wet?"

"Mmmm, yes, I've been wet since he started fucking her," she gushed, referring to the stud in the movie.

"I want you to undo your robe and show me your pussy," I said, using the word "pussy" eexclusively because that was the word we'd agreed on. It was a word that I was shy to use a few days ago, but now it flowed freely from my mouth. In slow motion, Madison reached down with both hands and parted the bottom half of her robe. The dark landing strip of pubic hair stood out against her creamy skin. "Now I want you to play with your pussy for me." Her hands inched toward her snatch, and she parted her cunt with her right hand and started to manipulate her clitoris with the fingers of her left.

"So seeing her getting fucked makes you wet and horny, like it does for me."

"Yes, almost as much as seeing you beating your meat."

"Good! Are we enjoying ourselves?" She answered by stimulating her clit with more vigor, and the wet "tak, tak, tak" sound it made was her wordless reply. My nostrils were soon filled with the aroma of hot, fresh, dripping cunt.

I dropped down beside her on the couch. We both watched the sex unfold before us on the screen as we masturbated side by side. Every now and then I would give myself a break and just rub my ball bag with the well-lubricated palm of my hand so as not to come before I got to fuck Madison. At one point, we looked away from the screen and made eye contact. I continued to jerk my hog as we stared at each other, her lust-filled eyes along almost making me shoot my goo. I gave myself a rest and returned to watching the action.

Outside, a driving rain had begun to fall, and the sound of it bouncing off the window panes created a cozy effect. The boom of thunder here and there drove home the ferocity of the storm, matched only by our passion-filled sexcapades.

"I can smell your pussy juice; you must be close to coming," I said, and I wanted to touch her, to feel her skin, her warmth, next to mine. I put my hand on her thigh and slowly caressed it. Madison purred her approval, letting me know she not only liked the porn and my touch at the same time, but that she wanted more. In a slow but steady journey, my hand made its way toward her erogenous zone, and with my hand flattened out, fingers together, I reached for her sex triangle. My hand took over for hers, and I began gently rubbing her entire vulva. My middle finger, parallel with the crevice of her sex, was already soaked by her wetness. "Do you like what you see?" I asked as I spread her swollen pink cunt lips.

"Mmmmmm."

"Does his cock look good to you?" I asked, gesturing at the screen.

"Mmmmmmm, yes," she hissed as I began to rub her "v" with increasing pressure.

"I bet you'd like a nice, big cock like that going in and out of you."

"Mmmmmm."

"That looks so fucking good, it's getting me so hot." I proclaimed. In the movie, Doctor Proctor had joined some of his other patients, another couple, in their activities. Ron Jeremy's huge dick introduced a raven-haired beauty to the wonders of sex involving the rectum while the stud in the scene was fucking her honey pot: A double penetration scene that was the trademark of the original "Caught From Behind." It was a scene I wanted Madison to see, because I wanted to see her reaction. I was curious to know if an anally inclined woman like her would desire two men fucking her at once.

Have you ever had two cocks at once?" I asked.

Her enjoyment of the visual feast and the physical pleasure of my hand rubbing her pussy slightly hindered her ability to speak. "Mmm, nuh, nuh, no." she managed.

"I bet you'd love it." I suggested. She was really into it now, and seeing the woman stuffed with cocks in two holes at once really had her going. "Would you want that? Two cocks at once?" I pressed.

"Yes! Mmm, yes, two cocks at once," she uttered.

"Would you suck one cock and let the other fuck your pussy?"

"Nnnn, no. One in my pussy and one in my ass." This revelation gave me a slight pang of jealousy while also peaking both my libido and my curiosity. I was aroused by the thought of Madison being such a dirty, naughty woman up for anything but hurt somewhere inside by her interest in getting doubly penetrated. The thought of sharing her with another man both distressed me and intrigued me. I was sexually stimulated by that pang of jealousy just like my new found enjoyment of shame. Dismissing the negative part of the thought and embracing the sexy, fun part as fantasy heightened the mood.