Anal Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. She was beautiful, sitting beside me on the couch, naked except for her black sheer robe with the fuzzy marabou trim. She sat upright, her perfect legs hiked up, feet apart and flat by her side, with one hand resting on one knee while the other hand fondled her own breast. I spread open the lips of her pussy, exposing its pink interior, glazed wet with her sexual juices. I felt a hand slowly petting my ball sac and then taking hold of my cock to jerk me off.

We sat there playing with each others sex organs and watching porn. This was really a wonderful moment, pleasing one another and watching nasty, naughty sex displayed on screen and shamelessly enjoying all the touching, the talking, the openness. The feeling overcame me, and once again I turned my gaze away from the screen and faced Madison. Our eyes met and locked on each other. I was staring into her sexy eyes as we masturbated one another.

I leaned in to kiss her but then pulled back for a long second.

"I want to put you over my knee," I said in a commanding, yet sexy voice.

"Why? What type of things do you want to do to me?"

"I want to spank your bottom 'til it's red. And then I want to subject you to some serious ass play, until you beg me to fuck you."

"Mmmmm! That sounds delicious, Chef Lawrence." She obliged me and I felt her skin on mine as she let go of my cock to climb over my lap. Once draped over my leg, she turned her head to get a good view of the next sex scene of the movie. I lifted the bottom of her robe to expose her perfectly shaped buttocks.

"So you want two cocks, do you?" And before she could answer, I reached back, flattened my hand and swung at her. There was a satisfying, smacking sound when it connected with her exposed bottom.

"Ohhhh!"

"Here you are, watching porn and fantasizing about getting double stuffed with cocks-very naughty!" I let fly with another smack to her behind, this time to the other ass cheek.

"Yes! I would love to get fucked by two big cocks at the same time."

I smacked her again. "I think if you keep talking nasty like that, I'll have to get you a third cock to stuff your filthy mouth with."

"Oh, three! I would lo..."

Smack! This time, the blow caused the flesh of her hind cheeks to undulate and quiver. Those perfectly round globes of flesh were now flushed red from the impact of the spanking. Placing a hand on each buttock, I spread open her ass crack, and I was overcome with the urge to play with her fuck holes, and especially her rectum, while looking down at the magic ring of flesh in the center of her flanks. I remembered how I loved applying lube to her asshole, massaging it around the pink wrinkle of corrugated skin.

Madison saw me reach for the K-Y Jelly I had placed on the end table. A quiet look of satisfaction crossed her gorgeous face, knowing that we were going to get very anal very soon.

I removed the cap and squeezed out an ample amount on my fingers, then began to prep her rear entrance by spreading a large glob over it. As I slowly inserted my index finger in her ass while on the television, the stud was prepping his woman's asshole for fucking as well, first with his tongue, then digitally.

In our short time as sex partners, Madison had made a few subtle hints that she wanted more rectal foreplay, or "ass play," as she called it, before our anal interludes, just some little hints when I would mount her and during pillow talk or some times while basking in the hot post-sex afterglow. Because it had been new to me and also because it was like a fantasy come true, I'd been eager to get down to business, and that may have been a slight disappointment to a woman so well in touch with her forbidden orifice. I wanted to give Madison all the ecstasy I could and to take our time and enjoy every second of our "process of pleasure." Now, having already been in her ass, I allowed myself the patience to just relax and give her everything she could hope for.

"I want to see how many fingers I can fit in your ass while you're watching it happen on the screen," I told her.

"Ahhh, that would be nice." She now wore a smile of joyful anticipation and wiggled her beautiful bottom excitedly. This confirmed my suspicion. I had just cracked a code and won a point of approval from her, and her eagerness energized me just like telling a kid he could have anything he wanted in a candy store. Her nether region was mine to do with as I wished. I pushed my finger deeper into her tight ass. As soon as I felt her ring of passion adjusting to the finger penetration, Madison verbally confirmed what her anal muscles already told me as she shamelessly begged: "More! I ww-want mmm-more fingers up my asssss, uhhh, pulleassssse."

I relished watching her pink and brown starfish pucker like pursed lips about to bestow a kiss as I withdrew my finger slowly. With my finger removed, her anus was now dilated ever so slightly, and I applied more K-Y to it. A large glob of the clear jelly slid like melting ice over the folds and wrinkles of soft anal flesh. I pushed it inside the tiny aperture my finger had created, spreading the lube around just inside the opening. Then I slathered my middle finger with plenty of the gel. Once this was done, I crossed my two lubed fingers, only with the tips aligned together, and inserted both into Madison's hungry anus. As they made their slow descent down into her dark pit of pleasure, I teased her cunt with my other hand.

Madison was in complete ecstasy and still staring at all the fucking going on in the porno. I could tell she was savoring both the internal sensations and the white hot sex being performed in "Caught From Behind" before her. As she and I watched and played, Ron Jeremy (a.k.a. "Doctor Proctor") was now ramming his giant rod into the ass of yet another beautiful starlet.

"Look at that ho getting fucked in the ass! Does it look good to you?" I asked.

"Of course it does. Ohhh, uhhh, I want you to stretch my ass further, uhhmm," Madison moaned.

"What?" I answered, knowing what she'd said but enjoying the words so much I wanted to hear her say them again.

"I want you to use more fingers and stretch my ass open more. I really want to feel open and stuffed back there!" Her backdoor looked so inviting that I wanted to bury my prick in her immediately, but I held back and lubricated my ring finger instead and used all three to coax open the pathway to my sexual Valhalla.

And then I worked up an idea. I would lube up my entire hand, compress all five of my fingers into the shape of a cone and slowly penetrate her with them all. The gape of her sphincter was larger than I had seen it before, and I could tell she was relaxed and waiting. My five fingertips were up against her bunghole, and all five slid into her with ease up to the first knuckle. Just then her hand reached back and grasped my wrist. She guided my hand into her rear deeper and deeper, and after a few short pauses it was almost completely submerged into her rectum. I marveled at what her ass could accommodate! "How does that feel?" I asked with the awe and wonder of someone who'd just seen the sun for the first time.

"Wonderful! I'm in fist heaven!"

"Good. Now, continue to stimulate your clit."

After a few minutes, Madison moved around, adjusting her position slightly so she could give me some head. She took my manhood into her mouth. I couldn't believe she was able to suck me with such skill while my hand was inverted in her ass. She was just getting into the rhythm of an amazing blow job when I stopped her as I neared my nexus. Madison looked puzzled. "I want to save it for your ass," I said. Without a word, Madison stopped and stared at me, shocked as if her mind had been read and her deepest desire had been revealed. I could tell I'd hit the right note once again and that it was the sexual song she wanted to hear. Her blank expression barely hid her internal ecstasy.

"Like I said, I'm going to pound your butt hard all night." She digested that and finally broke her stare and just rested her head and watched the porno with my fist still in her bum. We lay there in a sweaty heap of sexy flesh, both near the apex, watching "Caught From Behind II," every now and then masturbating each other to keep ourselves on that orgasmic edge.

"Do you see what your cock is like compared to the men in this movie?" she asked.

"Um, I wasn't concentrating on the cocks, to tell you the truth."

"Well, do you see how much more attractive yours is compared to theirs?"

"I guess. I don't find cocks attractive at all."

"Your cock is every bit as big, but it's a thing of beauty as well. You have the perfect cock."

Wow! This was the second time Madison complimented me on my cock, and I was tickled pink about it!

"And you are way better looking and in much better shape than any of the males in this movie. There really is nothing handsome or attractive about them, other than their big, fat cocks." Madison dragged out the last three words as if underlining the dirty parts. She paused briefly and shot those sexy eyes at me and said, "You have got it all over them in that department as well."

"I should go to Hollywood and get paid to fuck beautiful women," I said with a smile. Madison smiled back. "You know, my penis isn't the only beautiful thing around here. You, Madison Foss, are pretty awesome, too," I remarked, not wanting to sound too lovey-dovey and scare her but wanting to pay this carnal conduit of sexual joy a well deserved compliment.

"Enough talk," Madison announced abruptly. "I want your cock. Now! And I want it in my ass!" She was still over my lap with an assfull of my right hand when she turned on her side, slowly bent her knees, reached back and took hold of the wrist of my fisting hand. It was with the care and precision of a tightrope walker that she slowly pulled my hand out of her naughty pleasure passage. Her yawning anus gaped wider than I ever suspected was possible-you could have looked up inside her-and it was framed by her perfect ass cheeks that were still glowing pink from the punishment they'd received.

"Spoon me," she said, and I lubed up my cock once again and slid myself between her and the back of the couch. We were now spooning with me behind her, and I propped myself up on one elbow to anchor myself and get some leverage to my hips in order to fuck her ass properly. My jism engorged cockhead effortlessly slithered deep into her rear joy hole. Madison's backdoor to heaven was so open I was balls deep inside of a second, her rectal muscles showing little or no resistance to my intrusive dick.

Just like the astronauts from Apollo 11 had inserted a flagpole into the moon and claimed it, I buried my beef pole into Madison's moon. I had done this in our last anal session, and it had worked for both of us. I loved having her as a fuck buddy, and she made me feel good. But I didn't think I'd ever want to share her. It occurred to me that I could test the water to see where we were as a couple by asking a question. If it didn't go well, I could just say it was "Dirty talk" and not an inquiry into our relationship: "Whose ass is this?" I insisted.

"Mmmmmmhhhh!"

Smacking her buttock with my free hand, I demanded again: "WHOSE ASS IS THIS TO FUCK?" I launched my pelvis into her bum full speed to emphasize my need for an answer, the wet slapping sound of our sweat-drenched bodies made when they collided was loud and echoed by the sound of my seed bag smacking against her dripping wet twat. "Tell me it's my ass!" I ordered.

"Uhhh, Ohhh, it's, uh, my ass," she responded. Was she deliberately being difficult, or did she just not get it? I unleashed another hell's fury fuckstroke, this time hitting so hard she almost came "AHHH!" was all she emitted.

"Tell me. Whose ass is this for the fucking?" Before she could even think about answering I humped again as hard as I could. "Now tell me it's my ass!"

"Ahhhh, it's my ass."

"No! Say it's MY ass!"

"It's your ass." I rewarded her compliance with another hard plunge.

"Whose asshole?"

"Yuh, yuh, yours."

"That's right! This is my asshole to stretch and fuck with my 'beautiful cock.'" I could clearly see her rubbing her clitoris as I slammed her.

"Whose asshole is it?"

Slam!

"Yours! It's your asshole to fuck, uhhh, fuck, fuck it!"

"Very good! And as a treat, I'm going to fill it up with hot cock cream!" Madison began to convulse in orgasm. "Tell me you love having my cock in your ass!"

"I uhhh, oooo, l-l-love having your cock up my asssss ooooooahhhh! I LOVE IT!"

"Your ass feels so good!" The sensation was different but equally good as before. Her rectum was so wide and loose, but deeper and more accommodating fur furious balls-deep fuckstrokes. I was humping her hiney so hard I thought my balls would fall in, too! Her rectum pulsed and spasmed as she came, and I exploded with satisfaction as I squirted load after hot, creamy load deep into her bowels.

We collapsed in a ball of intertwined limbs, bodies, and sweat.

When the morning came we showered, dressed, and I headed out. Madison had to do some work from home that day, so I wanted to get out before her conference call began. I downed my coffee, kissed her goodbye and left.

As I closed the front door behind me, I heard someone in heels descending the stairs from the floor above. The first thing to come into view was a pair of heels and lovely ankles. As the mysterious feet made their way down, I saw them connected to a terrific set of legs, then to an hourglass body dressed in a short, business skirt. Then, finally, a familiar face: It was Kate, Madison's sexy friend. "Hi," I managed to say in half surprise.

"Well, hello, and good morning to you!"

"I didn't know you lived here."

She smiled. "Madison didn't tell you? She owns the first floor. I own the second, and we share the roof deck."

"Wow! A roof deck. That sounds nice. The view must be awesome up there."

"It is. Now, tell me, did you and Madison ever figure out just who her ass belongs to?"

Suddenly, I felt faint, embarrassed, and totally blindsided. Kate continued to walk down the staircase to the landing I was on, now eye to eye with me, her pretty face close to mine, kissing distance, so close I could smell her perfumed hair. "These ceilings are paper thin, sorry. But don't worry, you and your 'beautiful penis' and all your sexy secrets are safe with me."

She adjusted my shirt collar, lightly caressing my shoulder in the process. I could have been knocked over with a feather. Then she winked and sashayed her way down the hall, proudly waving her lovely ass like a banner.