All Comments on 'Analia'

by ElizabethHemingway

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Takes it in her stride

Sorry, but Millie seems rather vacuous as a central character. She doesn't even register surprise when another women materialises and joins them on the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Dear

I laughed out loud before I gave up.

This reads like a parody of the worst possible romantic fiction.

And you can't do dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Interest

I found no reason to care about any of the characters. I agree with the previous comments, and since I don't speek Spanish I have no idea what was being said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So...what does Carlos do?

Is he a pimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit more experience and maturity will help your

stories. The intermixing of spanish in the story was interesting but not necessary. You have a lot of English readers that dont understand Espanol or even TexMex and for them the language of the setting wasnt necessary or even desirable. Actually in a refined Spanish family a young woman of 19 going out alone isnt normal and telling your mother you might be home tonight or maybe tomorrow morning would be a major break with culture. Her Mercedes driving boyfriend/gigilo isnt really a major player in the story but occupies a lot of verbage. Young sex toys are nice to have around but overal tend to be expensive to keep unless you get them trained in a BDSM role.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous