Anastasia's Enema

Story Info
Anastasia gets a warning she'll never forget.
2.1k words
4.07
125.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MackC
MackC
3 Followers

Anastasia face was flushed, beads of sweat clung to her face, neck and chest that was heaving in and out, stretching her sports bra slightly and accentuating her breasts even further than the tight Lycra would normally. She had just finished a thorough workout in her home gym that her husband had kindly set up for her.

The floor of the gym was covered in a hard rubber coating to prevent the exercise benches and treadmill from rocking or sliding on the surface. In addition it was almost completely black, with the exception of a small red circle just big enough for a person to stand in. Anastasia caught her breath and verified once more that she had completed the last circuit of her exercise routine before walking briskly over to the circle.

Once there she began to remove her shoes, shorts, sports bra, and lastly a thong that matched the outfit. Standing naked she put the clothes in a hamper nearby and stood in the circle. In front of her was an intercom. With a single finger she pressed the button firmly down.

"I'm done with my workout sir," she said

At this point she was to wait for instructions, patiently, and only if none came for over thirty minutes was she to repeat the action. Shortly a voice came through the small box

"Good. Today is cleaning day, and since you'll be leaving for so long I need to impress upon you the message that you are to follow instructions. First, go and fetch the..."

She listened patiently to instructions given by her Husband and when he had finished she quickly toweled off her brown Hispanic skin and walked upstairs to the guest bathroom. Inside she reached under the sink to find a small box, as well as a rectangular plastic container. After grabbing an old hand towel and a few regular ones, which she threw into the plastic container, she picked it all up and headed off to the bedroom.

Her husband was waiting, and stood watching as she walked in and laid out the towels on the floor as well as the plastic container in the middle of them. She handed him the small box which said "Combination Douche, Enema & Water Bottle System" on the side. He continued to watch as she walked back to the plastic container and kneeled down with her legs on either side of it before retreating to her elbows and knees.

It wasn't the first time he had given her an enema but she still felt the same hesitation that she always felt presenting her body to be flushed out. She really didn't like for him to hear her when she went to the bathroom, or even be around for that matter. It was her privet time, and if he was going to be sexy she felt she should be clean and privet to prepare. That said she felt the tingle of arousal as she mounted the overflow tub under his watchful eye.

Her black hair fanned out on her back and her hips lay wide, exposing her dark brown hole between her large ass cheeks. Below this was her pussy, which was recently waxed smooth.

Anastasia had for some time struggled with her weight, although not a woman of large proportions she had not been happy with her own body image and more than once had tried to diet unsuccessfully. After one of these attempts went south, she had asked her husband for his help...

So it was because if this that Anastasia had gone for the last six months to get her pussy and ass waxed by a professional. Her husband had insisted that the best way for him to help was for her to hand over control of her body as much as possible, and so far it had worked. She retained her usual routine and habits outside of the house, but when it came time to eat, he was to be told everything that went into her body. Similarly he was to get to choose what type of exercises and how often they where to be done. Having the equipment installed in the house simplified this process, as he could monitor her. And it acted as an act of commitment on her part since she was told she should pay for it with money from her job.

Throughout the house a small red circle of rug or other material was placed in rooms like the kitchen and bedroom. When instructed she would stand in the circle until told to do otherwise, and when that was finished return to the circle. Often times she was told to walk around the house and follow instructions naked so that she would remember her goal of looking better.

All of this had made Anastasia much more successful at her weight loss goals, after only six months she had lost 20 lbs. and was happy with her own progress in the gym. But she had on occasion strayed, leading to harsh punishments from her husband. He had resorted to a number of different tactics: spanking, leaving her tied to the bed for hours on end to think about what she's done, but by far the most effective was ones that tested her comfort zone.

Enema's where one of those.

He walked back into the bedroom holding the enema bag swollen with water. Laying it aside he reached for a container of Vaseline on the dresser and applied a heavy dab to his finger, which he in turn gently rubbed around the edge of her anus before rubbing a small amount on the center of the hole.

In an authoritative voice he said to her, "As you should know, I'm doing this to remind you what type of punishments await you if you're bad again. You haven't been lately, but as you're about to be gone on that trip for work you might be tempted to stray because you don't think I'll know."

"Yes sir," she replied demurely

He continued on. refusing to acknowledge that she had spoken, "I will find out, and when I do you might not be as gentle as I will be this time. I only filled the bag a quarter of the way."

She felt extremely aroused as he applied the petroleum jelly to her ass and had tried her best to feel like it was a punishment as that was clearly what this was supposed to be. But she couldn't help looking forward to what was about to happen. A side effect of her new lack of control of her own body was that she had had very little time for masturbation. Between exercise and making sure that her food diary was current she barely had time for anything else.

Behind her she felt the thin nozzle of the enema hose press at her tight outer hole, she relaxed her anus, allowing it to slide in gently with the assistance of the lube. Before long she felt the first surge of water and heard to slight bubble sound as the bag was hung upside-down on a nearby hook against the wall. The water flowed out of the bag and into her lower intestine at what seemed like an extremely fast rate, she raised her ass higher, allowing the water to flow deeper into her body and stall the inevitable cramping. Small droplets of water flowed from her ass down to her clit and dripped into the plastic bin as she fought off the first cramp that threatened to have her suffer an even worse punishment at the hands of her husband.

As the last wave of pain of holding it in subsided he leaned over and spoke to her, "Don't let me see you releasing any of that water just yet, that tub is there just as a precaution and I want to have some fun before you get to go anywhere."

She could hear the smile in his voice as he gently removed the now empty nozzle from her ass. After the last bits of water fell into the tub he pulled it out from between her legs and positioned himself behind her.

"Spread wider Honey," he said.

She did so carefully so as not to release her tight ass.

His pre lubed cock rested gently at the entrance to her pussy, playing in and out of it a little bit at a time. She gasped slightly at the welcome intrusion into her lips, savoring the distraction from the water insider her. As his thick cock slowly worked it's way to the depths of her pussy she felt him begin to rock and fuck her slowly, causing his balls to slap against her exposed and rapidly swelling clit.

After only a short while she felt an orgasm building, she pushed her body up to hands and knees so that she could better push against his cock and feel his balls between her legs. The urgency of the need to go to the bathroom only pushed her to orgasm more quickly, and soon she found herself torn between the lovely release of her pussy, flexing against her husbands cock following her climax, and the distraction of making sure she didn't release her bowels too early.

After she came the need to go seemed to increase tenfold and she was at least slightly thankful when her husband pulled out and replaced the plastic bin between her legs.

"Sit up. Now," he ordered.

rising to her knees only further straightened out her body, adding gravity to the list of things that made her need urgent.

"Suck my cock."

Obediently she began to devour his cock, in hopes that doing so would allow her to go sooner. She could smell her own pussy on his cock as she used every trick and methoud of fellatio she knew as fast as possible.

Unfortunately she still couldn't repress herself, and the sound of a small jet of water hitting the bin got her husbands attention.

"Stand up. Go sit on the toilet," he barked.

She would have sighed with relief had she had time to do so in the brief moment between leaving the kneeling position and quickly making her way to the toilet. What she didn't expect was that he was following her. Once she sat down he again told her to suck his cock. By this time Anastasia had regained some composure and assumed that he would just wanted her to finish him off in a safer location in case of failure.

"I don't hear you releasing the water," He said sternly

Horrified at the idea she reluctantly continued to suck his cock while releasing small amounts of water at a time.

"More, I want it all out."

The flow increased into the toilet, as did the veracity of her blowjob. Small moans of embarrassment and relief escaped her mouth while doing so. But no matter what she did she couldn't seem to finish him off before she reached the most embarrassing part as some solid waste left her, although he seemed unfazed by this and just insisted she continue if she paused briefly.

"All done?"

Mercifully she had finished, and nodded yes up at him.

"Clean up then, don't flush the toilet and turn around."

With more reluctance than she had shown in the past month to any of his orders, she wiped her bottom thoroughly and got up. She turned around.

"Place your hands on the wall over the toilet."

Again she did so

He was behind her again, already positioning his cock directly at her now very clean anus. Anastasia wasn't ready for it so she did her best to relax her gateway to his member that was already pushing past the first tight ring. She at least knew with certainty that she was clean, and pushed outward to offer a better angle to the intruding cock.

It wasn't long before he was buried deep in her tight ass, her cheeks bouncing nicely against his hips each time the hilt of his cock met her hole. She was at this point completely unsure weather she was in pleasure or pain. As he rammed her ass she pushed back each time he went in, begging it to be deeper insider her and yet again enjoying the rhythmic bounce of his balls against her clit.

But she needed more control than the balls could provide, and reached between her legs with one free hand that wasn't pushing against the wall to rub her wet pussy. Her body shook slightly as she came; flexing her anus uncontrollably, and in turn making her husband begin to pump his warm cum into her ass.

Exhausted by the events, she stood in place waiting to be told what to do.

Her husband spoke as he left her panting in the bathroom, "Take a shower, and start packing your bags. Remember, if you break the rules while your gone I won't be this lenient again."

With a slight tremble she nodded and went to shower, feeling at that moment the most subservient she ever had.

MackC
MackC
3 Followers