All Comments on 'Anastasia's Enema'

by MackC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Love the Story

But you have to Continue this story.

Does she fail at her Convention and does he give her Harsher Punishment and Humiliation?

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
I Sent My Quibbles

under separate cover, privately. Good idea, good premise, but the writing destroyed it. Read aloud what you wrote twice, and three times silently, word by word, before hitting the "submit" link. Better still, get an editor.

This is Literotica. Lit stands for literary or literature. Writing counts. There are plenty of trash sites, where writing is the least concern. Here some of us care very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this turned me on soooo much because my name is the same as hers.

I'm am soaking wet right now

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
He's a DICK

His method works, but he's a dick. Rude, disrespectful, and mean.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

If he punishes her for an accident with her enema, she should tell him he's had his last time of giving her a piss enema and she'll re-pack her bags and see him in divorce court.

Any one who has asked for help with a weight loss situation should be given encouragement, not cruelty nor anger as a result of any type happens. The fact they have respectfully asked is truly a big step. If they are given anger or painful punishment for any result, the offense is already hurting enough. The word "lenient" or punishment should never be said, they have no place here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i liked the story it made me horny and stroked my cock i wanted to fck her too while the enema was in her i hope u wright anher story like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous