All Comments on 'Anathema III Pt. 01'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OldComputerHandOldComputerHandabout 8 years ago
What order to read these?

I've just discovered you, and am trying to catch up, since I've enjoyed what I've read so far. Just one thing ...

Other than just "date published", can you make a note in an upcoming chapter, or ever better in 'Biography', what order you would like these Lindie/Anathema stories to be read?

Anyway, love them so far. Please keep them, uh, coming. Eh.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7about 8 years agoAuthor
The order of things...

Anathema series, followed by the Anathema II series, and now the Anathema III series. The really long Anathema was a compilation of all the chapter thrown together, but Anathema III is all new material. It'll tie into some of my other stories, though. Enjoy!

Tariel_86Tariel_86almost 6 years ago
More?

Is more coming in this series. I just found it and love this. I'm hoping to see more. Very still developed and written.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 6 years agoAuthor
Look for more, soon!

Submitted Anathema III Pt. 02 recently (within the last week), so hopefully you'll see it soon. More on the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES