All Comments on 'Anatomy Exam'

by SampsonBrass

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fraternal & not identical?

Of course the twins aren't identical, how can they be? Identical twins can only ever be the same same sex, it's one fertilised ova that fissions to produce two indentical natural clones. Read things before you publish, for God's sake, and omit the idiot detail, it just displays your own ignorance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
John? Richard?

Why the name change?

I enjoyed the story, made a nice change and I'm sure there is more to come.

Seems the first commentator only wanted to show off his Google skills, prat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
go back

Author should go back to grade school and this time learn the basics. First the spelling putting a "u" in words that by dictionary (international) don't contain it. Then the use of "..." so often and ending the majority of sentences/paragraphs with it make reading a nightmare. So get an editor or don't write.

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Give it a break!

This was the author's first story. And you have to give credit for the study of the anatomy. Or maybe your a doctor also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Spelling is ok

There is nothing wrong with the spelling. I suggest using the English dictionary, not the International one as it has been bastardised.

biotecbiotecalmost 11 years ago
anatomy lessons

we here is the U.S. do not use a live person, that I know of. back when i was in school. AP 1 & 2. we used Gray's anatomy coloring book.

it still was a good set up for more of the story.

for others,

twins.

There are fraternal and identical.

Fraternal occur when the mother has two eggs that are fertilized at the same time. They can be boy/boy, girl/girl or boy/girl..

Identical twins occur when the egg splits into two embryos after it has been fertilized. They have to be of the same sex.

There is no such thing as paternal twins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good

well it was a first attempt. and unless you're grammer police or a pain in the ass nit picker then it was very very well written for a first try. also it was well designed to have an open ending so that its easy to have more parts to it also much credit on the anatomy details. i personaly give a a 5/5 and hope to see much more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb Story; Stupid Comments

Story was excellent and well-written. I loved the use of the word "celebrated" to describe her orgasm; that's what it ought to be! Very literate, which is a pleasant surprise on this site. Actually believable, including the cold, drafty old house in south London! I hope you'll keep writing. (That said, you really do need to check the names of your characters.)

The stupidity appears in a couple of the earlier comments.

1. One would be surprised at how many people don't know that male-female twins must be fraternal. A relative of mine was taking her new twins (a boy & a girl) for a stroller-ride and an admirer cooed over them and then asked with a straight face, "Are they fraternal or identical?"

2. To criticize an Englishman for writing correct English English instead of American English is too absurd for words. That commentator needs to get out more.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Quite a reasonable debut, although the sudden switch in their relationship might have been more convincing at a slightly slower pace. Perhaps a brief post-masturbation period of embarrassment at their own unexpected passion, coupled with understandable concern at where they're heading, but not so much that they aren't tempted again? The leap from ""Oh, uh, no way, come on..." to "fuck your lovely arse off" seemed rather abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start.

I enjoyed reading your story & I hope you will continue it. I'm glad you used the proper English spelling of words & not American.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total fucking crap

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"We are boy and girl twins, ...

... (what they call "fraternal", which is pretty common, but we are not identical)."

It would be a trifle difficult for boy/girl twins to be identical!!

Or didn't you realise there were differences?

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 11 years ago
What a good story.

Well written, very enjoyable, a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If you're going to write a story that relates to medicine and use anatomical terms at least do it correctly. For example it's not "sternodeidomastoid" it's sternocleidomastoid. There are not anterior and posterior deltoids rather just the deltoid. The tailbone is spelled "coccyx" and shoulder blade is not the anatomical term, its scapula sheesh. There are too many errors to bother listing. Please if you're gonna be technical do your research or you end up looking ignorant to people who know and understand the topic you're writing about!!!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Huhhhh?

Why did this stop just as it was getting interesting? The sibs should have gone at it right there on the floor. Who gives a shit about getting cleaned up first, when there is sex in the offing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't appreciate readers who post silly, niggling comments

This is an excellent story, especially for a first contributor. The approach to brother and sister fucking is totally original and, to me, very exciting. I love the idea of a sister cupping her brother's balls, it's one of the sweetest gestures I can imagine. A sequel would be good, but it's easy to imagine what happens next. Big strong brother eases his big stiff prick up his sweet slender sister's adorable little coochie and fucks the shit out of her, finally blowing his brotherly balls up his sis's cute little cunt, shooting her a great big twatful of his creamy semen. It happens lots more than a worried society and scared parents care to know. Plenty of brotherly sperm finds its way up a sister's delectable little slit. Up his sister's pretty little twat is where a brother's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant

This was in my opinion, a fantastic debut. Well written, belivable and sexy. Like the majority of readers I could not care less about the actual annatomy - I was lost in the story. Great stuff and I would like to see more from the author

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
And this is the reproductive system...

Read a similar story to this some time ago. I'm a sucker for Briticisms though, even if I don't understand them all. One thing though. Saying that twins are fraternal, but not identical, is a massive redundancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Did I do that?

It instantly killed the mood when she said "Did I do that?" while reading it in Steve Urkel's voice.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 11 years ago
Solid Story

This was a great idea carried out very well. I had no problem with the pacing or the change at the end, because obviously the sexual tension was building throughout the day. I look forward to your next contribution. Good work.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice plot

liked how this sex occurred, spontaneous, but wanted by both of them, nicely written-thanks

LorrdFfuzyLogikLorrdFfuzyLogikover 6 years ago

He was called John... later he was called Richard! You really should know what your characters are called. :/

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
The Learning Process

Men can react to examination by a female doctor. Here the reaction takes an unintended turn. With experience doctors learn how to objectify their patients, how to avoid the appearance of a physical reaction and how to control patients. As a beginner, unchaperoned Sue takes a big risk in the direction of a social taboo.

The story presents a realistic view of possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous