And Emma Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a marvelous difference in taste there was between the two women! Sort of like going from beef to buffalo, I suppose. Emma was far muskier than Teri, and a bit hairier as well. Still, she had delicious thick labia and a stiff protruding clit that I found so exciting to suck on because when I did her whole body shivered.

I supposed that was what Teri did to her as well.

Now Teri moved down to suck on my cock, and without any organization we fell into a sort of daisy chain, me eating Emma, she eating Teri, and Teri eating me. We stayed like that for a while, and then Teri broke us gently apart.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she told me, and not waiting for our acquiescence she moved up and sat at the head of the bed, propping herself up with all the pillows.

I hadn't been inside another woman besides Teri in years, ever since we decided that we'd marry after college. When we said our vows I never imagined ever being inside anyone else ever again, and never with Teri sitting there watching and even encouraging us!

Emma and I fumbled for position. I preferred male superior missionary, but apparently so did she. She eventually took control and laid me on my back and straddled my hips, facing toward me and with Teri curled up just behind my head. I couldn't watch my wife's eyes as my cock slid up inside Emma, but Emma could, and she laughed at the expression of intense desire she saw there.

As she lifted slowly up and then settled down over me again Teri descended her pillow mountain and she kissed Emma, and I urged her to move in a little closer so her knees were beside my head and I stretched up to lick her pussy. She stuffed the corner of a pillow under my head to save my neck, and I tongue fucked her while Emma rode my cock at a fast trot.

I couldn't hold back. Emma was tight and hot and her muscles grabbed my cock like a hidden, secret hand. I grabbed Teri's ass in both hands and tongued her as deeply as I could, and moaned when my cock exploded inside Emma's cunt.

Teri sucked on Emma's breasts, and she came again as soon as she knew I was spilling my seed inside her friend. Emma came, too, and then we broke apart again. I lay back, panting. Teri laid Emma down and sunk her face into Emma's pussy, lapping up my cum as it ran out of her. She brought Emma to another quick climax, and when Teri sat up her face glistened with the patina of juices she'd been drinking.

Now Teri lay down beside me and casually sucked on my cock, tasting Emma all over me and trying to gently bring me back to a full erection. Emma knelt between Teri's legs and licked Teri's clit while her hands worked Teri's nipples, pinching them roughly and tugging my wife's small breasts into distended cones.

My cock came back to life faster than I had thought possible, and now Teri sucked on it vigorously as Emma's hot tongue gave her yet another orgasm. When I told her I was ready again she took my cock out of her mouth and Emma joined her and they took turns sucking and kissing my cock and balls. Somebody's finger probed my asshole and I relaxed the puckered opening to let whoever it was in.

When I came they both had their faces so close that I spurted all over them, and then while someone fucked my ass hard they licked each other's faces clean.

We hit the shower, then, the three of us crammed into the enclosure built for one. Under the steaming hot water we were all hands, soaping up each other, tickling, teasing, and laughing together. When we got out Emma said she was hungry and we all walked naked and wet downstairs to the kitchen and made sandwiches and coffee. After that it was back upstairs to bed, and a few hours later, to sleep.

So, now we are three. I have no idea how long this will last, but even if it ends tomorrow the experience has opened up an entire new world for Teri and I. I can see us adding others to our bed, other women, perhaps other men, maybe even couples. It's as if an entire new universe has appeared before us, a fantastic sexual playground with infinite possibilities. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

And, oddly enough, I have Jim to thank for it.

The bastard.

12