All Comments on 'And For Breakfast? Paybacks, Over Easy.'

by carmen_has36

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
carmen_has36carmen_has36over 13 years agoAuthor

Kilroy + Ampersand = :-(

so sorry.

carmen_has36carmen_has36over 13 years agoAuthor
not ALL my fault

Dearest haters I submitted this into Group Sex Stories not the two it has been listed in. It is not intended to be a racial statement. Nor is it suppose to be about a married couple.

It IS based upon a true story told to me. I will try to use MORE artistic license with future submissions to hold interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was great!

Loved it!!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Hope

They all got AIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
The story is nicely done!

Well written. This is a fantasy site that allows just that, fantasies. I don't like gay or incest story content so I don't read or score them. I don't waste my time reading stuff just so I can trash it. For those that do, get a life.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Don't pay attention to the haters!

They have to take out the anger somewhere! Story is well written. Keep writing!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Wham! Bam! Repeat as necessary!

Get enough horny college aged guys together and a willing woman will get her fill. A fantasy some women have and some men as well. I'm not one of them but that didn't stop me enjoying the story. As for the racial stuff... I don't focus on bodily descriptions I focus on the story.

BTW, the revenge doesn't take place until the "boy-friend" hears about what she did. Then, I think, she's history.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 10 years ago
What a refined looking lady,

what a rotten fantasy. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would he want to go anywhere with her?

She's a gutter whore. This isn't revenge. This is a slut swimming in the gutter with the trash. She probably has half a dozen different std's, herpes and aids. This wasn't any fun to read. It was just nasty. And NOT in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous