All Comments on 'And Here We are Now'

by Oldfarticus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Say It Is a Cuckold Shit

I guess you enjoy getting betrayed and humilaiated so enjoy.

Next time say you are writing a cuckold piece of shit so we do not need to go through all that junk to figure out what a load of crap it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

I really liked this story. I like the character development and motivators, and the realism. And unlike the mouth-breather below, I understand that reading an erotic story at an erotic story internet site might possibly maybe perhaps involve sex, including even ---gasp--- sex of the extramarital persuasion. Literotica is infested with people who don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Walk a Mile....

Good story! 00 may change his mind if/when HIS pecker won't stand up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm torn

It could have been a hot and loving situation if he had persuaded her that her satisfaction was so important to him that he was willing for her to have other men. But the way it was presented, it was a terrible betrayal.

After years of problems and depression, her husband, the hero, helps pull her out of the deptht and, while not like before, they make love fabulously and furiously and she is a new woman. His love and devotion has restored her.

Then she promptly starts messing around before the alcohol has taken effect. She starts to give it away at dinner. And later she was not so drunk that she didn't know to open up her mouth to display her prize for the camera. She gave him no thought, and that's why the betrayal should be so cruel.

He transformed her and she should have left for the trip on a huge high precipitated by her loving husband. If this had been weeks later, perhaps she's had a chance to settle down and this might be more likely to happen. But she should be floating on this great husband high, too soon after he created it for it to leave her mind, and she forgets she is married and is immediately receptive to outside sex. No hesitation. The timing is what makes this such a serious breach.

Husband would have gotten her there anyway eventually if he couldn't maintain his interest. That's what is so sad about her actions. There is a huge difference of the same activities based on mutual understanding and agreement and based on complete disloyalty and lack of caring for the other party.

To put it in a non-sexual context, your best friend lends you money he can barely spare to pay your mortgage and avoid foreclosure. You get paid and, instead of paying him back with gratitude, you go out and spend it on clothes, or drinking or anything else at all that say you don't really care about the sucker who put himself out for you and don't appreciate what obviously was just coming to you.

In this story, not only does she cruelly betray him, but she come back and makes him pay for their betrayal by withdrawing from him. She sends him into depression, risking his health. Could she possibly be more about her? And finally, the man who has shown no evidence of being a masochist, when he finds out he has been cruelly betrayed and made to pay for her betrayal is more aroused than he has ever been. It makes no sense.

If he'd had a problem with her behavior and they managed to work it out, it could have been a very good story. If he'd had a problem and they didn't work it out, it could have been a good story. But, "That's so hot: you fucked me over," doesn't draw me in to the story or the characters. Even if you love being a cuckold, where did it come from here? Don't you care if they guy's behavior is consistent with the character?

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Pretty good

One suggestion for this guy..why not put that strapon to use as a substitute for the erection he can't physically have anymore. Also why not check on the possibility of having an inflatable prosthesis implanted. Basically, even after two heart attacks, he's still a viable candidate for having a sexual life. He just needs a bit of help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why is Debasing a Caring Husband Acceptable

or considered arousing? Author do you enjoy humiliation and cuckolding so much you would self cuckold yourself - why of course not - to be that way you would have to be a sorid subhuman deviant - a pitiful man who doesn't respect himself or his spouse.

But as I read the comments either some don't understand (one handed reading) or there are a few more jaded sicko's out there than I thought.

Just put it in Fetish with pissing where it may be more appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy!

I am waiting to read the part where she sheepishly shows her husband the next thing- the positive results of a home pregnancy test kit and how they accept the fact they are going to be late in life parents of her lovechild.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
So bad

So bad and unbelievable that it hasn't had a comment in 15 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous