All Comments on 'And Mom Makes Three'

by platinumpink2000

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And Dad ??

Seeing as everyone is getting their thrills I think good old Dad should get a crack at fucking his big titted daughter too. It would be cruel to leave him out of the family fun. It could change his and mother's sex life for the better too !

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Would love for there to be a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gotta have more

Just as the sister said it's not over, there has to be loads more like keeping it a secret from mom and mom giving in once more when she finds out, maybe dad can get a piece of that ass too when he catches them....the possibilities are endless.

And of course a 5*!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
5 Star

That is one hot story, loved the hell out of it .Hope you do more SOON .Thanks for the good read ...Keep writing ....

BetterCallSalBetterCallSalalmost 7 years ago
great!

I love how you took your time to develop the characters before they started fucking. 5 stars for sure.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Nice :)

Well written, great idea for a story, enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed the story and I hope you consider continued episodes

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwalmost 7 years ago
Non Consent?

Not a bad little story but I would have preferred if the mother hadn't been raped by her children, because No means No. But good effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MOAR

SERIOUSLY this is good stuff please write more. Can I get some more threesome too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story! Try more within this genre. Look forward to reading more from you.

GreedyPaulGreedyPaulalmost 7 years ago
5* read

Great story. Bravo for taking time to taking time to develop the characters, but not take so long in that process that it gets boring. Kinda wish you had gone the route of one of the kids finding mom pleasuring herself shortly after walking in on the son doing the same. Might have made the final scene a little less rapey. Great read otherwise.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Nice 5*

Great story, well put together and well edited too.

I liked the build up of brother n sister but thought the mom thing was a but, well rushed, how many moms would let there kids fuck them as they walked in catching them in full coitus !! Thats the nly bit that dulled a very good story indeed.

Thanks

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Kinda lost interest

When big sis was waiting and wanting to be fucked by a complete stranger like a common whore. I know it was the plot device used to get bro and sis to start fucking but still showed sis as a slut.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul19447 months ago

Good story, but let’s include dad.

writerjabwriterjab4 months ago

I’m surprised HeyAll endorses sexual assault. Mom says no, but the kids don’t quit. Sorry but forced sex isn’t hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous