And Mom Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Summer, you've totally turned this into a sex party. You're like a mistress or a Madame or, you know, some kinky shit like that."

Summer laughed before continuing. "Actually, quite a few people downstairs are waiting for their turn. This whole thing turned into a pretty big deal, to be honest."

"You never cease to amaze me. How long have you been planning this?"

"Well, I've been talking to Daniel about the idea since you told me about the party, but I didn't know Michael was going to be the one I aimed for until I saw him earlier today. Then I asked Daniel to see what he could do, so he talked to Michael, and Michael was totally down for the whole thing."

"Really? For having sex with a stranger?"

"Really? Are you judging?"

"Touché."

"Anyway, I know there's no guarantee that I'll end up with him, but that's ok. Even if he doesn't end up in my room, I'm going to bed with him tonight." Her determination was fierce.

"How will you know if you end up with him?"

"You can take the blindfold off once he's inside you, and the rules are explained to everyone before they start so don't worry, your guy will know the rules too."

"Wow, you really put a lot of work into organizing this."

"You're welcome. But you'll really thank me after you've had multiple orgasms riding the cock of some guy whose name you don't even know. Trust me."

She was right. Just thinking about having some unknown guy inside my most intimate place turned me on beyond belief. I was surprised at myself.

"It's been long enough now that your guy should be ready and waiting in the other room for me to let him know that it's on," Summer said as I squirmed on the bed below her.

"Ok," I agreed lustily.

"Ok," Summer echoed, and I felt her soft lips press against mine briefly as she kissed me before she grabbed the bottom of my tube top and pulled it up and over my head, my heavy breasts bouncing as they were freed from the tight fabric.

Her hands dipped to my shorts as she leaned forward and breathed softly into my ear, giving me chills again as she unbuttoned the denim. She shimmied my shorts down my legs and dropped them on the floor, then did the same with my panties before rubbing her hands softly up and down my thighs, my legs instinctively opening slightly.

Summer leaned forward and softly kissed my lips again before whispering, "Have fun," and then disappearing silently, the door clicking softly shut behind her.

"She's ready," I heard her say to someone in the hallway. "Is he?"

"Yeah," I heard a deep male voice reply. "He has no idea who's in there. Neither do I."

"And neither of us knows who you're bringing to her. This is working out perfectly."

Suddenly my pussy was throbbing at the thought of getting pounded by a complete stranger who also had no clue who I was. I had no idea I would be so turned on by something this... well, slutty. I could hardly contain my arousal; my pussy was beginning to swell and throb, leaking juices between my legs.

The bedroom door opened and closed, and I heard the light switch being flipped and the room got even darker behind the blindfold.

"Watch your step," I heard the same male voice say to another person whom he was guiding towards the bed.

I heard clothes dropping to the floor and the sound of a zipper being opened followed by more clothes dropping to the floor. I felt the bed dip down as the other person sat on the edge of it, then turned in my direction.

"You two have fun," the deep voice said, and I heard him walk back across the room and leave, locking the door behind him as he went.

The unknown guy next to me reached his hand out and gently touched my face, searching blindly in the dark room. Before I knew what was happening, his mouth was on mine and his hands were on my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples and causing me to gasp as his tongue invaded my mouth, tasting of vanilla vodka and Coke.

I responded quickly because of the alcohol flowing through my system warming the blood in my veins; I grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face to mine, kissing him harder and massaging his tongue with mine. He moaned and his voice sounded familiar. I wondered if it was Daniel. The way we were positioned, his pelvis was pressed against my stomach and I could feel his erection through his pants. I reached my hand down and stroked the hard bulge softly, feeling it throb and grow bigger against my hand.

Suddenly he pushed me back and my head sank into the pillow as he began kissing behind my ear and rhythmically pressing his hard dick into me. I moaned as the blood rushed to my naked pussy and I thought I was probably going to leave pussy juice smeared all over his pants.

Something else was rushing towards my pussy too, as suddenly I felt two fingers stroking my clit hesitantly, and my hips involuntarily pushed forward into his hand and a moan escaped my throat.

"Oh, god," I whispered as the stranger stroked my clit, dipping his fingers occasionally into my moist pussy and rubbing the juices on my clit, making the motion of his hand slick and smooth.

I reached down and slid my hand into the waistband of his shorts, wrapping my hand around his cock. It was huge and rock hard. I pulled it out of the shorts and he helped me pull his shorts down, briefly pulling his hand from between my legs to free his lower body from his clothing. As soon as they had fallen to the floor his fingers went back to massaging my clit as I stroked his cock more comfortably. As I felt him grow harder in my hand, his hips began to rhythmically move backwards and forwards, mimicking the movement he would shortly be using to fuck my insistent pussy.

The stranger positioned himself more squarely between my legs and brought his face back to mine, kissing me deeply as the tip of his cock just barely played at the entrance to my opening. As he continued to kiss me, I moaned and put my hand on the small of his back, pressing him into me, urging him to enter me.

As I raised my hips towards him, he finally obliged, letting himself down gently towards me and the tip of his rock hard cock sliding easily into me. Once the tip was in I felt a little bit of resistance, but he pushed forward steadily and after a moment the resistance broke and I felt his huge dick slide all the way into me.

"Aaah, yeah, fuck me," I moaned as the stranger filled and stretched my hole, giving me a moment to adjust to his girth.

"Lila?" he whispered suddenly, and this time I knew I recognized the voice.

I reached over to my nightstand and turned on my reading lamp, then reached up to pull the blindfold from my face. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized I was staring into my brother's blue eyes, inches from my own, matching blue eyes, his warm, boozy vanilla breath blowing softly in my face as he dropped his blindfold to the ground.

"Jake," I said, as I registered that it was my brother's rock hard cock filling up my needy pussy.

Holy fucking shit. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I'm fucking my little brother. This is insane. I was paralyzed.

My mind flashed to the day a few weeks ago when my brother saw me naked and I caught him jacking off. Was he imagining something like this as he stroked his erection? Was he wishing he could find out what the depths of his sister's pussy felt like enveloping his cock?

For an instant I thought about putting a stop to things immediately. This was completely wrong and immoral. This was my little brother. I didn't even know if he'd ever had sex before, and I couldn't be the one to take his virginity. Surely this was a mistake and he was not supposed to be sent to my room. Summer said this was random, but certainly she would have taken precautions to make sure I would not end up with my own brother.

He sure is hot though. Damn. And this cock... He worked out and had the muscles to prove it. He was darker complected than me but had the same ash brown hair. He was athletic and fit and never lacked the attention of ladies.

We looked into each other's eyes for a few more moments, neither of us saying a word, each of our breathing shallow and ragged, and I felt his cock twitch inside my tightening pussy. In an instant his mouth was on mine again, his tongue sliding against mine as his hips moved and he began fucking me, pumping himself in and out of me.

He pounded my pussy so hard I felt the head of his dick slam against my cervix. I whimpered into his mouth and he pulled back to look at my face.

"Oh god, Jakey," I moaned as he railed into me, my arms wrapped tightly around his impressive biceps, which bulged as he held himself up over my body. "Ahh... yeah... fuck your sister's pussy little brother..."

"Lila," he whispered again as he put his forehead against mine and kept up his rhythm, sliding in and out of me as I wrapped my arms around my brother's neck. "You're so hot, big sister; your pussy is so wet and warm. I've been imagining doing this to you since that day I saw your tits, and this is better than I ever imagined."

Suddenly the friction on my clit from Jake's changed position began to build up into an orgasm. I couldn't believe I was about to come all over my little brother's huge cock. This is so fucking wrong, but so fucking hot. The more I thought about how wrong this was, the more turned on I got and the closer I came to my climax.

"Oh god, little brother," I yelled out. "You're going to make me come..."

This spurred him on further and he brought one hand to my breasts, pinching my nipple roughly as he cupped my ass with his other hand and pressed me harder against him. The friction was all I needed and I exploded, my pussy throbbing and pulsating against his swollen cock and everything inside me tightening.

"Fuck... Jake..." I screamed as my orgasm crashed down around me and I came for my little brother.

Like a good boy, he kept pumping me until I stopped trembling and my pussy stopped milking his cock, then he turned me over onto my stomach and pulled my ass towards him so it went up in the air. I was still recovering from my orgasm so I was letting him do whatever he wanted; my chest and face were pressed to the mattress as he steadied my ass and slid his cock into my pussy from behind.

"Oh my god... little brother..." I moaned as his cock slid forward and straight into my sensitive g-spot.

He slid in and out of me a few times as he adjusted himself, then suddenly he grabbed my hips and slammed his cock into me, throwing me forward on the bed.

"Aaaahh!" I cried out as his cock slammed into me again and again and again.

He held onto my hips and pounded into me faster than he could have with me facing the other way. Not only was I already sensitive from my first orgasm, but he was fucking me at just the right angle to hit my g-spot over and over.

"Oh, Jake..."

"You like that, sis?" Jacob asked as he suddenly slapped my ass sharply with his hand. "You like your little brother's cock filling up your pussy?"

"Oh yeah... yeah, fuck me, little brother," I moaned, trying not to let my voice be muffled by my face being shoved into the mattress in front of me. The pillows had fallen off the bed and I reached forward to press my hands against the wall and brace myself against Jacob's powerful fucking. "Your cock is so huge, I can barely take it all, little brother."

"You're going to take it all, you slut," Jacob said as he slapped my ass again. "Your little pussy is mine."

"Oh god..." I cried as he pumped against my g-spot over and over.

I felt another orgasm building up and this one was going to be messy. My brother seemed to be able to feel it too, because he reached around me and began stroking my clit as he pumped into my pussy from behind.

"Jake... fuck... oh my god, I'm going to come again... I'm coming... Fuck!!" I screamed as I came with a squirt, fluid gushing from my pussy and dripping down both my and Jacob's legs, soaking my bed and the hand he was still holding between my legs.

He kept pumping me as my orgasm caused my pussy to spasm around his cock and my juices to squirt out around his shaft.

"Oh god, Lila," he moaned as his pace quickened and I felt his cock swell even farther inside me. "I'm going to come too, big sister... I'm coming! Ooohh..."

He held onto my hips as he slammed his enormous dick into me and unleashed his load of hot come into my womb. I could feel the hot liquid shooting into me in spurts for what seemed like minutes, filling my pussy to the brim with my own brother's hot seed.

"Look at this mess," Jacob said once he finally finished emptying his balls into me and pushed me forward so that his dick slid out of me. "You better clean this mess up, sister."

I turned toward him and leaned forward, pulling his softening dick into my mouth and sucking our combined juices off of him. I felt him harden again in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around his shaft, making sure I had lapped up every last drop of my squirt from his cock.

As I felt his cock stiffen again I sucked a little harder and bobbed my head up and down, my lips wrapped tightly around him, stroking his swollen shaft and causing his dick to flinch against my tongue. He pressed his hands to the back of my head and guided my movements, my head moving faster with my mouth around his cock.

"Ooh my god, sis, "Jacob moaned as I worked him with my mouth. "I had no idea you could suck a cock like this."

This was a compliment I received a lot. Some things never change.

I raised my hands and cupped his balls in one while I wrapped the other around the base of his cock, pumping it up and down as I sucked my brother's sweet, smooth cock. He tasted like candy.

I pulled out all the stops and did everything I could to give my little brother the best blow job I had ever given in my life. I extended my tongue and licked his shaft as my head bobbed with my lips wrapped around his swollen cock. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock again and again, eliciting moans from my little brother's throat as he wrapped his fist in my hair.

I sucked his cock roughly into my mouth and bobbed up and down a few times, preparing myself. I took a deep breath through my nose and opened up my throat, sliding my mouth all the way down on my little brother's cock until I felt him pressing against the back of my throat. I kept pressing until the resistance gave and he slid farther down my throat than I'd ever had any cock before.

That's going to be sore in the morning...

I held the position as long as I could before my gag reflex kicked in, and then quickly backed away. I breathed deeply for a second, massaging his shaft with my tongue, before taking a deep breath and taking his cock all the way back into my throat again, this time even deeper.

"I can't believe it... I'm going to come again," Jacob moaned as he gripped the back of my head, pulling my hair and pressing my face down so far onto his dick that his pubic hair tickled my nose.

He held my head down on his cock and I struggled to breath as suddenly I felt him throb against my tongue and the hot salty liquid ooze down the back of my throat. He continued to hold my face down on his dick until the throbbing stopped, then finally let go.

I pulled my head up so I could breathe but didn't take my mouth off his cock. Instead, I continued to suck to make sure that I'd gotten every last drop of his orgasm, and he moaned at the sensation on his sensitive cock.

"Wow, sis..." he breathed as I finally released his cock from my mouth. "That was amazing."

I smiled at him as I laid down next to him on my bed, not saying anything. My thoughts were racing. That was amazing... but I just fucked my brother. My little brother just came in my pussy and then down my throat. It's so wrong. Mom and Dad would be horrified if they knew what we had just done.

Finally I had to know, so I took a deep breath and let it slowly out, gathering my courage. "Have you ever done that before?"

"Have I ever had sex with my sister? No, I have never done that before," he teased me.

"No, Jake," I responded, feigning annoyance and playfully slapping his bare thigh. "I meant... have you ever had sex before, at all?"

He paused for a long time and I looked over at him. He was looking at me and met my gaze as I turned my head. "No. Never," he finally admitted.

Fuck. I looked up at the ceiling and laid my head back down on the pillow, closing my eyes as I tried to process this information. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I had just taken my brother's virginity.

"Are you ok?" Jacob asked, turning towards me and propping himself up on his elbow to face me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had a look of deep concern on his face, so I reached up and softly stroked his cheek. "We can never do that again," I answered finally, looking into his eyes.

His face went from disappointed to understanding in a matter of seconds, and he nodded his head. I stroked his cheek again and pulled his face to mine, kissing him softly one last time.

"I love you, though." I said after I kissed him, pressing my forehead to his for a moment.

"I love you too, sis," he answered, and after a second he moved to get out of the bed and get dressed.

I stood up and put my clothes on too, following my brother out the door and sacrificing my bedroom to the next couple waiting to experience the excitement of a random encounter with a stranger. I went downstairs and into the kitchen, getting another beer and then sitting down at the kitchen table, staring off into space and thinking about what I had just done with my little brother.

Never again, I vowed as I sipped my beer and sat, hating myself for the rest of the evening.

***

The next day, we both slept pretty late and I imagined that Jacob was probably just as hung over as I was. I finally emerged from my bedroom wearing an oversized tshirt and white cotton panties around 11:30 in the morning and headed barefoot downstairs to make breakfast for myself and my brother.

The clinking of glass mixing bowls and the banging of pans in the kitchen drew Jacob from his room, and he stumbled down into the kitchen wearing only his boxers, taking a seat at the kitchen island and pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

"Morning," he said softly as he sipped his orange juice, wincing as he spoke and putting his hand to his head.

"Morning," I replied, not able to look directly at him for fear that all of my blood would rush to my face and I would turn as red as the strawberry jam sitting on the granite kitchen countertop. "How'd you sleep?"

"Actually pretty damn good," he responded. "You?"

"Great. I'm not nearly as hung over as I deserve today."

"Me either," he agreed.

Jacob got up to grab the finished plate of hot pancakes and as I reached to put the bacon and eggs on the counter, our arms touched and a shock rippled through my body, straight to my pussy. My breathing was shallow, and as I carried the frying pan to the sink I had to pause for a moment and take a deep breath, urging my heart rate to return to normal.

"You ok, sis?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just dehydrated," I replied, running the faucet to fill the pan up with water and to have an excuse to stop talking because I knew he couldn't hear me over the water.

My back was turned to the kitchen as I rinsed the pan and filled it with water and soap, preparing it to soak while we ate. As I stood leaning against the counter, the faucet running hot, steaming water, my brother's strong arms reached around me and pulled me backwards into his erection. My pussy was instantly wet.

"Jake," I protested, pulling at his arms around my waist. "Never again, remember?"

"I never really agreed to that," he responded, whispering into my ear before licking my earlobe and pressing his hard dick against my ass, only the thin material of my shirt and our underwear acting as a barrier between us.