And Mom Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, god... My pussy was throbbing, my pussy lips swelling and becoming slick with my natural lubrication.

I turned around and pressed my back to the counter, pressing my hands against his strong chest and trying to push him away from me. He was much stronger than I was with his arms wrapped around my waist, and in this position he was able to press his hard dick right against my sensitive clit.

"Jake, please," I whispered desperately. "We can't."

He stared into my eyes without saying a word before leaning in and kissing me, his tongue urgently searching my mouth as he pressed his erection against me, a wet spot growing between my legs where my obvious arousal was being soaked up by my panties. The more he rubbed against me, the bigger the spot became and the more my stimulated clit swelled as the soft cotton material stroked against it.

He slid a hand inside my panties and cupped my ass cheek, stroking it softly before squeezing it hard. I didn't even realize his other hand was tugging at my panties, pulling them down and letting them drop to the floor before giving my other cheek the same stroke and squeeze treatment. As he kissed me, he pulled my ass cheeks apart and pressed my naked pussy to his erection, still sheathed inside his boxers.

"I belong inside you, Lila."

His hands left my behind as suddenly the layer of material between us disappeared and his hard cock sprang up and pressed against my stomach for a moment. He reached back around and grabbed my ass cheeks again, lifting me up and sliding me down onto his cock. He lifted me onto the countertop and set me down, and for the second time my little brother fucked my pussy with wild abandon until we both came, hard, our juices mixing and squirting around his cock and all over the granite countertop beneath me.

***

After that, I stopped pretending that I was never going to fuck my brother again. I loved fucking my brother. If I could have fucked him every day, I would have. In fact, until Mom and Dad came home from their safari, I did fuck my brother every day. Once they came home, either I'd sneak into his room or he'd sneak into mine 3 or 4 nights every week. It was wonderful. Nobody made me come the way my little brother did.

This went on for months until one Sunday that fall, when our parents decided to go for a drive up to the mountains to see the foliage changing colors. Jacob and I always took advantage any time we had the house to ourselves, and this particular time we'd decided to fuck on the brown leather couch in our front living room that was rarely ever used.

I was on top of him, riding his cock, leaning back and pressing my hands into his knees to hold myself up as my clit rubbed against him, in the throes of ecstasy and about to come.

"Fuck, Jake," I cried out as my body went right to the edge, as far as it could go without going over.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, young -" Mom stopped abruptly as she walked into the front living room and saw me naked, writhing on top of my brother.

"Mom?!" Jacob jerked beneath me and my orgasm chose that moment to hit.

"Oh god," I moaned uncontrollably, mortified that my mother was watching me not only ride my brother's cock, but come all over it like a dirty little whore.

Mom stood in the doorway and watched as my body continued to convulse on top of my brother, her hand to her chest, frozen to the spot. Finally I slumped over on top of Jacob and he pushed me to the side so that I fell onto the couch, quickly standing up, his erection standing out in front of him.

"What the... what the... FUCK?! What the fuck? What are you two doing? How long has this been going on?" Mom shrieked.

"Mom, shh," I said, getting up from the couch and walking towards her slowly, ignoring her question but keeping my voice low and calm. "Where is Dad?"

"At the grocery store! He dropped me off! What the fuck is going on here?!" Mom screamed, unable to keep her voice down.

"Mom," I soothed, putting my hands on her shoulders. "Shh. It's ok. Listen to me. You can't tell Dad."

"What?" she replied, quieter this time. "How could this possibly be ok? How could you possibly think I wouldn't tell your father?" She raised her arms to make me drop my hands and backed away from me.

"Because, Mom," Jacob replied from behind me, walking towards us with his still-erect penis extending towards us. "This is right."

"You're out of your mind! My son is insane!" Mom began shrieking again, looking around as if she were looking for someone to sympathize with her but finding no one but her two incestuous children.

"He's right, Mom," I said in my calm voice, approaching her again. "This is right. Let us show you."

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her in towards me and when she opened her mouth to protest I covered her lips with mine, my tongue sliding into her mouth and stroking her tongue as she struggled to pull away from me. She tasted like cinnamon gum. She managed to turn her head away from me and break my kiss, wriggling away from my grip on her hips.

"What the hell has gotten into you, Lila?"

Jacob walked around us and stood behind our mom, his strong arms wrapping around her as she backed away from me. As he held her in place I began unbuttoning her jeans and sliding the tight, dark denim over her hips. I let them fall to the floor as I admired Mom's tight quads.

Mom went to the gym on a regular basis and it definitely paid off. No wonder she and Dad liked to spend so much time alone together. She was in her early 50s but she was trim and didn't look any older than 40. Because of this, she could be purposefully vague about her age and only her husband and kids really knew how old she was.

"Lila, stop!" Mom demanded as I kneeled to the floor in front of her and began sliding her black lacy panties down her thighs.

Mom squirmed and strained against Jacob, but he only held her tighter. I let her panties fall to the floor and saw her surprisingly hairless pussy. She had either had her hair lasered off or she waxed regularly. Either way, her smooth lips made her large clitoris apparent, and I reached up to lick my thumb and then softly stroked it. She squirmed as I touched her.

"Lila Reed Davenport! Stop that right now!"

Hearing her use my full name, which used to frighten me so badly, while she was completely vulnerable to me, made my pussy twitch. I ignored her demand and leaned forward, stroking her clit with my tongue a few times before I tasted the change. I'd made Mom wet.

"Stop that!" she cried as she realized how turned on she was having her clit licked by her own daughter.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" I asked as I leaned back and looked up at my mom's half naked body.

"Yes!" Mom cried. "Please stop!"

"I don't think that's really what you want."

I leaned forward and licked my mom's pussy again, this time stroking the entire length with my tongue and tasting her wetness. There was no mistaking her arousal.

"Stop, Lila! Please!"

I stroked her again with my tongue, lapping at the sweet taste of my mother's juices. I licked her slowly, making sure to stroke every surface and crevice.

"Stop," she nearly whispered this time, much less convincing.

She remained quiet for a moment as I started licking her more quickly. I sucked lightly on her clit and she moaned.

"Oooh... no, don't stop."

She collapsed against Jacob and her legs opened up, allowing me to push them farther open and bury my face in her pussy.

"Oh my god," Mom moaned, a look of pain mixed with pleasure on her face.

I reached up and slid two fingers into mom's pussy, turning my palm up and curling my fingers inwards to stroke her g-spot. It took a few strokes before I found the spongy spot but once I did she let me know.

"Fuck!" Mom cried out and I kept stroking the spot with my fingers as I licked her mature clit. "Lila... Lila... Oh god!"

As Mom came her fluids gushed all over my hand which was half buried in her pussy. I sucked her clit lightly before I pulled my hand from between her legs and looked up at her face. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was slightly open, and her breathing was shallow

As Mom caught her breath, Jacob pushed her back towards me and I took her hands, pulling her upper body towards me while Jacob steadied her hips. Mom looked up into my eyes as she seemed to realize what was happening, and wrapped her arms around my naked waist as she leaned forward to give Jacob easier access. Jacob knelt on his knees behind mom and slid his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Oh my god, Mom, your pussy feels so good," Jacob moaned as he slid into her.

"Fuck me, son," Mom moaned into my stomach in response while she tightly clinged to me as her son put his cock inside of her.

Jacob started pumping in and out of Mom steadily and she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. Her head was resting right above my pussy and I couldn't help but be turned on watching my brother fuck our mom from behind, just like he'd been doing to me the past few months, while she was wrapped around my waist inches from my hole.

"Aaah!" Mom screamed as Jacob pounded into her sensitive pussy relentlessly, his mind focused on filling his mother's womb with his seed.

As Jacob fucked her, mom loosened one of the arms she had wrapped around me and lowered her hand. Suddenly I felt 2 fingers slide into my pussy and curl expertly inwards, finding my g-spot instantly and milking it with the sole purpose of making me come.

"Fuck, Mom," I cried involuntarily. "How the fuck do you know how to do that?"

All she could do was moan in response as Jacob heightened his assault on her pussy and as he did she curled her fingers hard against my g-spot.

"I'm going to come, Mom," I cried as she continued pressing the little sponge and before I knew it I was convulsing, grunting and moaning, my mom's hand between my legs getting soaked. "Fuck!"

Seeing his sister writhing in ecstasy with their mom between her legs and his cock buried deep inside his mom's pussy was too much, and Jacob felt his cock throb as his orgasm exploded.

"Mom, I'm coming!" Jacob yelled as his hot seed spurted deep inside his mother.

As he came he continued to pound into Mom, and he must have been hitting the right spot because she suddenly cried out and convulsed on top of me.

"Oh my god, Jakey," Mom cried as she milked her son's load with her pussy. "You just made your mom come like she hasn't in years."

"I told you," I responded. "This is right. Nobody can make me come like Jakey either."

After Jacob finished emptying his load into Mom, the three of us sat on the couch and caught our breath, digesting what we had just done together as a family.

"Are you going to tell Dad?" I asked Mom as she stood up to put her panties and her jeans back on.

"No, sweetheart," Mom answered. "I'm not going to tell Dad. But I don't ever want to catch you two doing this again, understood?"

"Yes, Mom," Jacob and I both responded.

"Good. As far as I'm concerned, this ends today."

"Ok," I said as she turned and walked from the living room.

As I turned back towards Jacob, I grabbed his face and kissed him quickly.

"This is so not over," I said as I got up and left him sitting alone on the couch that none of us would ever look at the same again.

The End

Special thanks to HeyAll.