All Comments on 'And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 03'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!

Loved every bit of this!

billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago

I agree with Arrow, loved it , every bit of it. ty/ bill

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
I Liked It, But...

I liked "And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 03" just as much as I enjoyed the first two parts. But you really need to learn the difference between the possessive "their" and the contraction "they're," (short for 'They are"). You used the possessive when you should have used the contraction. If you had written this in MS Word, and used the Spelling and Grammar Check Tool, you could have avoided the problem.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story even with all the anal it was very hot, really don't care for the pissing on the women, I have watched women piss before and found it was ok, of course taking a piss in the same room isn't the same as getting down there to watch.

I loved the part where they go thru the drive-in, never tred that, but my ex and I would drive around with her naked, got caught once by the cops but he let us go.

Thank you for the kind email and keep the stories cumming.

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 9 years ago
cheating?

I know writers can find inspiration on other persons stories but taking pieces of theirs is not fair. You took a piece of one of the chapters from "The Morrisons" literally written (the part of the exhibitionism at the fast food).

I've like your story but that was so wrong it just took away my inspiration to keep reading.

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 9 years ago
Two Bags

We have to walk with two bags in our life (loosing and wining) and since you kindly replied to my message and explained your point of view I must use my other bag (the sorry one). My apologies for even thinking you were using pieces of another person's story. It's good to know people enjoy themselves ;)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Enjoying this series, had to skip the anal as it really does nothing for me, well actually it deflates rather than elates. On the other hand I am one of those men so that got me back on track :)

Having tried and enjoyed nude hiking I could relate, although as you mentioned there is still the double standard where men need to exercise more caution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous