And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you're both doing great. Just hold there for a minute and then just start gently moving it around inside her. If that doesn't hurt her, then you can start fucking her ass. Just start slow, coming out and going back in. Just take your cue from her. She'll let you know when you can speed up."

It only took one trip of his cock sliding most of the way out and then back in for me to tell him, "Fuck me now, baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck it just like you do my pussy."

Steve obeyed. He was still going slow, but he wasn't hesitating any more. "Ummm" I said, "It feels incredible. Go faster and harder now. I want to cum. Please fuck my ass until I cum a dozen times."

I felt his grip on my hips tighten, and then he started really fucking me. He wasn't holding anything back. I came in no more than 15 seconds. And then I came again after another minute. Each orgasm was stronger than the one before it and I knew, if they got much stronger, I'd lose it.

I could hear myself panting and gasping for air and moaning and grunting. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That's it, baby. Fuck my ass hard." It was only another few seconds before I cried out, "I'm . . ." I couldn't finish telling them. The pleasure was too intense. Everything went dark.

When I came to, Steve was gone. Julie was pulling the sweat soaked hair from my face. "He's taking a shower. He'll be right back. Are you okay?"

"I'm way better than okay." I told her.

She chuckled, "I had a feeling you'd like that."

"Gawd yes. I loved it."

"Good, because Steve didn't cum yet, and I want that big thing in my ass. Then it will be his turn."

"His turn?"

"Yep. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't worry, once he get's past being mortified at the idea, he'll love it too."

"Okay."

Julie got on her knees and I followed her instructions. She said she didn't need as much preparation as me. She had me oil up the big vibe and work it into her ass. It went in fairly easily, so I used it to stretch her out some. By the time Steve rejoined us, she said she was ready for him, so he stepped up behind her and after spreading oil on his cock, he began pushing it in. I was amazed at how quickly she took all of him in her ass.

"Okay, now fuck me hard and fast and don't stop until you cum."

I counted three great orgasms from Julie before Steve flooded her ass with a huge load of cum.

* * *

Steve's eyes flew open when Julie told him what was going to happen next. "No way!"

"Yes way!" She stood her ground. "It didn't hurt Deb or me. We both love it. Tell him, Deb."

"Gawd yes. It was incredible. And since there's no difference in a woman's ass to a man's, I can promise you're going to love it too. You just have to trust Julie. She knows what she's doing. She wouldn't do anything that might hurt you."

"Yeah, but-"

"But nothing." She cut him off. "Go get you another drink if you're that scared, but we're going to do this or you going to get cut off for a month, maybe three. Deb and I can take care of each other's needs just fine for that long. Now scoot. Get yourself a stiff drink, but when you come back up here, we don't want to hear any more whining."

When he was gone, she giggled and said, "Gezzzz, men can be such babies."

When Steve finally came back, I suspected he may have been drinking his Jack straight. He was wobbly and slurring his words. Reliantly, he assumed the proper position on his knees with his head buried in the pillow.

I watched with interest as Julie started. She didn't use the oil right away. First she used her tongue on him. After a minute, she motioned for me to do the same. I licked around his asshole a bit and then began working my tongue inside. He actually let out a moan of pleasure, so I kept that up, working my tongue deeper inside him. I kept at it until Julie tapped me on the shoulder.

Then Julie applied the oil and turned on the small vibe. She used it on him the same way she had done with me. He didn't complain, so she moved on to using the larger vibe on him, stretching him wider. He seemed okay with that too, so she moved on to using her fingers to stretch his opening.

Finally, she pointed to the plastic bag. I got it and looked inside. I'd never seen one, but I knew what it was. It was a rather large strap-on dildo. It was almost as thick as Steve's cock, but not quite. I tried to hand it to her, but she shook her head. Apparently, she wanted me to put it on, so I did. It took me a minute to figure it out, but I finally had it snugly in place.

Julie moved to one side, but kept three fingers of one hand inside him while she handed me the oil with the other. Julie tossed two large pillows on the floor for me to stand on. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been tall enough and the angle would have been wrong. I lubed the large dildo up thoroughly and then stepped into place.

Julie helped guide it to his opening before pulling her fingers out of him. She motioned me to do it, so I moved forward a bit and watched an inch of the dildo slip into our husband's asshole.

There were no complaints from Steve, so I pushed it in a little farther—still no complaints, so I pushed more of it into him. "You're both doing great. Steve, you be sure and let her know if she hurts you."

Julie stepped away and then let out a giggle. "What?" I asked her.

"His big ole cock is hard as a rock."

"Yeah, so what?" He said.

"It just means you're not totally hating this. That's all.

"Not totally . . . so far, at least. It actually feels kinda nice . . . weird, but nice."

I was happy to hear that. I had been hoping he'd enjoy it as much as I had. I pressed on and on until the dildo was all the way in him. Then I stopped and moved it around inside him slowly and gently.

"Steve, are you ready?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"Okay, here goes." And I pulled it almost all of the way out and then slipped it back in him again. "You okay?"

"Yes."

I looked at Julie, who was just standing there grinning. She said, "So just go slow, at least until I get back. I need a fresh drink." And she was gone.

I began moving the dildo slowly in and out of our husband's ass and he actually let out another soft moan of pleasure. I was very much enjoying myself, especially now that knew he was okay—that it wasn't hurting him.

When Julie returned and asked how it was going, I told her, "I think he's enjoying it."

"Great! Now, take it up a notch.

I increased the pace a little, and then a little more. When I really started pounding it into him, he began thrusting his hips back to meet my thrusts. That gave me the courage to really start fucking him hard and fast.

After about 10 minutes of pounding the dildo violently into his ass, he groaned out "Jesus . . . Christ! Don't stop. I'm . . . going to cum." He reached for his cock and began stroking it furiously. Then he grunted loudly and began to cum. He let me know when it was over, so I stopped and pulled the dildo out of him. He rolled over on his back and we could see that he had totally soaked the sheet.

"Wow!" He said.

While I was taking off the strap-on, Julie went to him and cleaned his cock with her tongue.

* * *

When Steve got home from work on Monday, we had a wonderful meal ready for him, a T-Bone steak for him, cooked medium, and small filets for us, medium as well. We'd also steamed a big batch of frozen vegetables, and we had hot apple pie with ice cream for dessert.

Over dinner, he asked, "So what did you two do all day?"

I answered, "Well besides the normal housework, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and dishes, we pretty much sat around and did nothing all day . . . oh yeah, we did eat each other's pussies for about an hour each and came three or four times each."

"Sorry I missed that."

Julie spoke up, "Don't worry, hun. We'll give you a nice long double header blowjob before you go to sleep."

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Is it about time for bed yet?"

"Anxious, are you? Sorry, but you'll have to wait until after we do these dishes and clean the kitchen."

Steve decided to go for a swim while we cleaned the kitchen. When we were done, Julie called to him to dry off and come inside. She said she had something she wanted to show him.

I had no idea what she was talking about, so I tagged along behind them as she led him upstairs. I had to chuckle when I realized what it was. She sat on the toilet with her leg spread and instructed him to kneel down in front of her. And then she immediately cut loose with a tremendous about of pee. "I've been saving that for you for a long time."

"I guess you have." He said in a low mumble.

When she was finished, she asked him, "Well, what do you think. Are you one of the guys who likes watching that or not?"

"Yes, I think I am."

Hearing that, she looked at me and said, "Okay then. From now on, when we need to pee, we have to invite him along to watch."

"Okay" I responded, and then added, "But he has to let us take turns holding him when he has to go."

She giggled, "Yeah, but it's more fun if he steps up to the shower door. That way, we don't have to just aim at one little toilet. We can play a little."

As promised, we gave our husband a wonderful double header blowjob that night and we each got a good mouthful of cum from him. Of course, we both shared it with him. He didn't protest.

* * *

Julie had planned something different for the three of us for after dinner on Tuesday.

She had me help her move the stuffed chair in the den over in front of the sofa. We had purchased a soft throw for the sofa and one for the stuffed chair, so we spread those in place. When she told me her idea, all I could say was "Oh yummy!"

When the time came, we led Steve into the den and had him sit in the stuffed chair. Julie and I sat side by side on the sofa in front of him. We drew our feet up, spread our knees and began playing with ourselves.

His eyes widened, so I spoke up, "Now, while you're watching us, we want you to jack off for us."

He looked absolutely stunned. "You want me to jack off? Why would I do that with two beautiful women available?"

Julie responded, "We're not available tonight . . . except to look at and watch, so it's time for you to get busy." And then she looked to me and said, "Gezzzzz, I don't understand why men are so shy about jacking off with his woman—women watching, but their quick to do it when their alone."

I said to her while looking at Steve, "I guess they just don't understand how erotic and exciting it is for us to watch them do it."

Hearing that, our husband gave in and started stroking his huge cock. Julie reached under a sofa pillow and produced two bottles of baby oil. She handed one to Steve, poured some from the other into her hand, and then gave that bottle to me. I followed her lead. Steve seemed happy to have the oil available and quickly spread it on his cock.

It wasn't long before Julie and I were both moaning. Every couple of minutes we'd turn our heads and kiss, making sure Steve had a clear view of our dancing tongues. "Nice" he said almost every time.

I was the first to cum, with Julie only a minute behind me. When I settled back down, I got more oil on my fingers and began again, this time teasing around my asshole with the oil.

Before I came for the second time, I worked one finger into my ass and used the fingers on my other hand to attend to my pussy and clit. That was a wonderful orgasm.

Steve was rock hard by then and stroking his big cock rapidly. I knew he would enjoy it after he overcame the initial embarrassment of having someone watch him do it.

Julie came twice more and me once more before Steve finally announced that he was going to cum. I was tempted, as I knew Julie was, to go to him and take his load in my mouth, but neither of us budged. I could see the disappointment on his face, but we were determined to stick with the plan.

Ropes of cum began flying out of Steve's cock in all directions. Most of them landed on his chest, but some missed to the left and right. When it slowed down, the rest pooled around his crotch and where his legs met his pelvis.

Only then did Julie and I go to him. We cleaned him up with our tongues and then sent him off to the shower.

* * *

On Wednesday, we went to a sex toy store in a small strip mall Julie had found online. I marveled at all the gadgets and gismos and sexy clothing. We were in the store for almost two hours, with a sexy young woman showing us around and explaining the different toys to us. She quite enthusiastically explained different techniques to use with each one and made sure to let us know which were her favorites.

That evening when our husband arrived, we greeted him at the door. Each of us were wearing a leather studded collar and nipple clamps. They were the kind that allowed us to adjust the tension. We set mine to light and Julie's to medium heavy. They had chains connecting them. Steve was a little shocked at first, but then told us he thought it was very sexy.

At first, I winced when I would bend or turn and my tits would sway in different directions and the chain would tighten, causing the clamps to pull at my nipples. But after the first hour or so, I grew to enjoy it very much. I even tightened down the tension another two turns, bringing it to a solid medium.

When we went upstairs, Julie went into the bathroom and called for Steve to come in. When he got there, he found us kneeling side by side in the shower. Our butts were pointing toward him and the shower door was open.

We had started drinking a lot of water almost two hours before he got home, and then there was the tea we had with dinner. We had both had to fight hard not to let him see us squirming with need.

"What's this?" He asked when he saw us.

"Just a little special show we've prepared for you", and with that we both began flooding the shower floor, and our legs, with hot pee.

"Wow! Very, very nice." He said in amazement.

I was shocked when I felt his hand on my pussy, but I didn't stop peeing. I looked around and saw that he had his other hand on Julie. She squealed, "Oh, you naughty boy. Do you like that?"

"Yes" was his only reply.

"Maybe next time we'll pee on you then." I said with a chuckle.

"We'll see." He responded.

When we were finished, we stepped out and started the shower. When it was warm, we all three stepped in and rinsed off.

* * *

After our shower, we went to our bedroom and immediately knelt in front of Steve for some oral play. After licking and sucking him long enough to get him fully hard, I got up and took the cooking timer I'd hidden from the drawer of the bedside table.

Julie and I got on our knees side by side on the bed and began playing with our pussies to get them ready for him, and then we instructed him to take turns fucking us. I set the timer to two minutes and told him to start with Julie.

While he was fucking her, we kissed and I kept playing with my pussy and ass until I was very wet and ready for him. When the timer buzzed, I said "Switch" and handed the timer to Julie.

"You have to cum in both of us." Julie told him, "So when you start, you'll have to force yourself to switch."

"Okay."

The timer went off several times before Steve really started slamming into us. We knew he wasn't going to last long. And since we didn't let him take Viagra on work nights, it was going to be our pleasure to get him ready for round two. We knew he would last longer the second time.

Steve began cumming in me first, so he quickly switched over to Julie. When he was finished, we immediately climbed up onto the bed and got in a 69, sucking our husband's cum and juices from our pussies. When we were done, we each kissed him deeply, sharing the mixture with him. He never said so, but I think he enjoyed that.

We didn't give him time to cool down. We went straight for his cock and began licking and sucking him until he was fully hard once more. Then we got back on our knees on the bed and I set the timer for 5 minutes.

It was well over 40 minutes before he started to cum again. He was in Julie at that moment and quickly switched to me. When he was finished, I told him, "Now it's your turn to clean us up."

He heisted, but only for a second or two. He dropped to his knees and began licking and sucking his cum from my pussy. And then he moved to Julie and did the same. When he was finished, we got up and each gave him a deep kiss. I could taste the mixture of cum and pussy juice in his mouth.

* * *

When I put my nipple clamps back on Thursday morning, I left the setting the same for the first couple of hours, then tightened them down a little more. I loved the feeling, and I even tugged lightly at the chain from time to time. When Julie saw me do it, she chuckled and said, "Do that next time you're on the verge of cumming and you'll get a real shock. It will blow your mind.

Julie and I would sometimes play silly games during the day. That day, I clamped a leash onto Julie's collar and led her out into the backyard. After walking her around the yard a few times, I took the leash off her and we went for a swim.

We ended up making out in the pool, and later took turns sitting on the steps and eating each other's pussy. We chided the whole time about whether or not the neighbors were watching.

I got a shock when it was time for Julie to lead me around with the leash. Instead of clamping it on to my collar, she clipped it to the chain dangling between my nipple clamps. I made sure to pay attention and follow her very closely, but she would just laugh and give the leash an extra tug. It hurt, but in a deliciously erotic way that made my pussy tingle. It wasn't until then that I realized I'd forgotten to tug on the chain while cumming when she was eating me at the pool. I made a mental note not to forget it next time.

It was almost time for the mail to arrive. All week, I had donned a robe to go to the mailbox out by the street for the mail, but Julie dared me to go without the robe. I loved the idea, and my pussy tingled at the thought. I wondered what the mailman might do if I didn't wait until he was gone.

We watched out the window while he put the mail in our mailbox. Then we watched him deliver to the neighbor and the three houses in the cul-de-sac. Just as he was pulling up to the mailbox next to the one across the street from us, I headed out the door.

I had timed it perfectly. I was just retrieving our mail when he arrived at the mailbox directly across the street. I looked up from the envelopes in my hand to wave to him and show him a cheery smile. The poor man looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head. I turned and made a point to walk casually back to our door.

"Oh my gawd!" Julie screeched as she closed the door behind me. "I can't fucking believe you did that! It was so fucking hot!"

I grabbed her and kissed her hard. I was so horny I thought I was going to cum right then. I broke our kiss and immediately lay down on the carpet and spread my legs. "I need you to eat my pussy right now. Hurry!"

When her mouth was on me, I quickly grabbed the chain of my nipple clamps and began pulling on it. I came almost instantly . . . hard. It wasn't until my long, powerful orgasm was over that I realized just how hard I was pulling on the chain. My nipples were on fire. When I got my breathing under control, I removed the clamps, moistened my fingers and began gently massaging them until most of the pain subsided.

* * *

Over dinner that evening, we gave Steve a very descriptive accounting of our day. He responded with "Holy Shit!"

Actually, we did leave one thing out, and that was the part about us practicing for what we had planned for our bedtime fun that night. We didn't want to spoil the surprise.

* * *