And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mixed Steve a light drink. He protested, "It's a work night."

"I know, but I made it a light one."

When we got upstairs, we had Steve help us move the stuffed chair over near the bed. I moved the small table beside it over too and sat his drink on it. "Oh, I sense a show coming on." He said.

Julie and I giggled and she said, "Yes, but don't get comfortable just yet. You've got some work to do. And she took the two double headed dildos out of the drawer. One was very thick, and the other was much thinner.

She handed them to Steve, along with a bottle of baby oil. Then we got on our knees facing in opposite directions. I gave him our instructions, "Put the big one in our pussies—no need for oil. Then oil up the smaller one and put it in our asses."

"Nice." He said enthusiastically.

When the ends of both dildos were inside us, we moved back toward each other until our butts were touching. We were both fully impaled with the dildos. That's the part we'd had to practice. It wasn't as easy as one might think. I told Steve to sit back, relax and enjoy, and we started fucking ourselves and each other.

The feeling of having both holes filled at once was incredible, like nothing I'd ever experienced. I made a mental note to try a dildo in one hole while Steve fucks me in the other. I assumed that I'd like to try the dildo in my pussy first while he fucks me in my ass, but I'd have to try it both ways to determine which combination felt the best.

Even though the feeling was wonderful, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to cum from just fucking this way, so I alternated between rubbing my clit and pulling on the chain of my nipple clamps. My nipples were still very tender, so I made sure I didn't go overboard.

After several minutes of that, I finally felt the first pangs of orgasm starting to build. Julie had already cum twice, but I don't know if she was playing with her clit or not.

When I came, it was nice but not great. There was just something about the angle of the dildos that wasn't working for me. I finally told Julie I'd had enough. We slid the dildos out of us and went to wash up.

"It wasn't working for you, was it?" She asked me while we were rinsing ourselves.

"Not really—I mean I loved the feeling of having both holes filled, but the angle was just wrong."

"I think I know how to solve that. We'll let Steve fill up one of them."

"Yeah, I was already thinking about that, I'm just not sure how to do it."

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

When we finished our shower and dried off, we got Steve ready with our mouths. Then I got on my knees on the bed, Julie slid under me with the dildo. She put it in my pussy then told Steve to fuck my ass. He eagerly obliged.

After oiling himself up, he slipped his huge cock into my ass with relative ease. Then, when he started fucking me, Julie started fucking my pussy with the dildo. I came in less than five minutes, and it was a good one. I came again in two more minutes, and a third time in a couple of minutes after that. The third one really took it out of me. My whole body was shaking, and my arms could barely support my weight. I had to stop.

When Steve expressed his disappointment, Julie gladly offered to let him finish in her ass. He was slamming into her in less than a minute, and he didn't stop until he'd filled her ass with a huge load of cum.

Before going to sleep that night, Steve announced that he needed to pee, so we went with him. We directed him to the shower instead of the toilet. We let him get his flow started, and then I took over and aimed his pee all around the shower. It was fun and naughty. I loved it.

We all needed a shower before going to sleep anyway, so I stepped into the shower bent at the waist and said to Steve, my turn. When I began to pee, he stepped up behind me and held his dick out between my legs. "Next time, I want to fuck you." He said.

"Oh, our naughty husband wants to fuck us while we pee. Yummy."

* * *

We tried a new game Friday morning. I put on my nipple clamps, and Julie drove around the city with me sitting totally naked in the passenger seat. It was fun at the stoplights when men in taller vehicles were beside us. Finally, we got up on the highway, and then Julie pulled over and let the top down on the Mustang.

She made sure not to speed or break any other traffic laws, and at first, I pretended not to notice the people gawking. Before we pulled over and put the top back up though, I started smiling and even waving at them. It was more fun than the nudist camp for me, probably because it was more daring, but it still couldn't touch the time with the mailman.

Lying by the pool later, Julie and I tried to come up with some way I could satisfy my exhibitionist needs without getting arrested or raped.

"Well, there's less chance of you getting raped if Steve is with us, even if he is watching from a distance."

"But where?"

Finally, Julie came up with an idea that we both thought might work, if Steve would go along with it, and we both thought he would agree if we put it to him at the right time. We both giggled, knowing just when to put it to him.

* * *

During dinner, we again filled Steve in on our day, and afterward, we went into the den.

We mixed ourselves a drink and asked Steve to go take some Viagra. He grinned from ear to ear knowing that we must have something special planned for later.

As he headed upstairs, Julie called after him, "But don't pee. We want you to wait as long as you can." He responded only with a chuckle.

When he returned, he said to me, "You're really getting into the whole exhibitionist thing, aren't you?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"It's just that I worry about you getting into some situation you can't control."

"Well, we were going to wait to talk to you about that until later. We've come up with a plan whereas I can be perfectly safe, and still enjoy myself."

"Oh really? And what is your plan?"

"Can we talk about it later? We had a plan for when to talk to you about it too."

He looked skeptical, but agreed to wait.

Before he finished his drink, I went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of water. He chuckled when I handed it to him. "Are you doing okay?"

"So far, so good." He said with another chuckle. "I can't remember my bladder ever being under such scrutiny."

"Good, then mix yourself another drink when you finish that one."

* * *

It took almost an hour, two mixed drinks and three bottles of water for Steve to cry uncle. "I can't wait much longer." Of course, Julie and I had been drinking water since before he got home, and we were in need of release.

Julie let out a giggle, "Then it's time to go upstairs." She reached under the sofa pillow and pulled out the leash and the new attachment we'd added to it just for the night. It had an extension that allowed it to be clipped to two people at the same time. She clipped one to my chain, and one to hers. Then she handed Steve the other end. "Lead the way."

He looked hesitant. "Go on" I prodded him. "If it hurts us, then we should have been following you closer." And so he led us up the stairs. When we were in the bedroom, Julie and I knelt before him and started licking and sucking his soft cock.

"Now that's just mean." He scolded us.

We both giggled and I told him, "Don't worry, we'll have you hard in no time and then you can go pee."

When we had him fully hard, Julie said, "Now, lead us into the shower."

When he opened the shower door for us, we stepped in and started to turn around, but as we did, both of our chains nearly pulled our nipples off. I took the leash from him until we'd managed to turn around, then handed it back to him.

We stood against the far wall and said, "Now fire away. Just try to keep it out of our faces."

"Uh, I'm not sure I can control it that well."

I spoke up, actually not caring as much as Julie about that. "Just do what you can. If you get a little too high, we'll just have to deal with it."

It took him a while, but his slow stroking finally paid off. The first short spurt landed at our feet. The next had more volume and landed on my chest, the next on Julie's chest, and the next hit me squarely in the face.

"Oops, sorry." He apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not."

Once he got it started, he managed to maintain a good stream that arched high in the air and cascaded down across our chests and stomachs. He lost a bit of control over his aim again when it came to the last several spurts. One hit Julie in the face and two hit me in the face. He saw me lick my lips, but I don't think Julie saw that. It was very salty.

When he was done, I told Julie, "I can wait if you need to go first."

She looked relieved and said, "Thanks".

For this, we had to remove the leash. Then I told Steve, "Come in here and fuck her now. He had to lift her a little and bend his knees, but he finally managed to get his cock in her. When he started fucking her, she let go her stream, only a little at first, and then it started gushing out of her.

Steve never slowed. He kept fucking her right through the full two minutes it lasted. When it finally stopped, he kept fucking her, but said, "Awesome."

"My turn" I said, lifting one knee so that he could curl his arm under it to lift me. When his arms were under both my knees, he lifted me off the floor with ease. I reached between us and guided his cock into me.

It took me a good while and a lot of concentration, but I finally managed to get my flow started. It splashed up on both of us with every thrust into me. It lasted around a minute before tapering off.

Julie took the shower head down and turned on the water with it pointing away from us. When the temperature was right, she put it back in its holder and we showered off. While we were toweling off, I said, "Gawd, that was deliciously naughty. It was incredible."

"I think you like doing naughty stuff." Julie said.

"Yes, yes I do. I'm hooked on that naughty feeling . . . and it's your fault."

When we were back in the bedroom, Julie and I went to our knees again and began licking and sucking his still raging hardon. We kept at it until we thought the time was right, and then we told him about our plan, knowing that he would have agreed to almost anything right then. He just chuckled and told us we didn't have to wait until he was about to cum to tell us—that he would have agreed anyway. He said, "I keep hearing about you showing off. It's time I see it for myself."

We finished the blowjob soon and went downstairs. Fresh drinks in hand, we headed for the pool. Steve took turns fucking us in the shallow end until he came again. He came in Julie, so she lifted herself up onto the side so that he and I could take turns sucking his load out of her pussy.

I was so excited about what we were going to do the following day, I couldn't contain my excitement. When he sat in his stuffed chair in the den to enjoy his drink, I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock back to life. I could take much more of him in my mouth by then, at least as much as Julie, perhaps even a little more.

When he was fully hard, I took four sofa pillows and positioned them in the middle of the floor, then I got on my hands and knees and begged him to fuck me as hard and long as he could. Which, after taking Viagra and already having cum twice, was a very long time.

* * *

Saturday morning started off with a bit of bad news. Julie started her period. We knew it was coming, but still. We decided it would be okay for us to wear panties when on our periods. I knew mine would be only a few days behind hers. Under other circumstances that would leave Steve with only blowjobs to get him off, but since we both loved him fucking us in the ass, he would still have options.

After breakfast for all of us, and a blowjob for Steve, we piled into the car and started the hour drive to the nearest State Park. It was large and had many miles of hiking trails through the woods.

I was getting more excited with every mile we drove. Julie and I were wearing shorts and halters. I wasn't wearing panties. Steve had on shorts and a polo shirt.

When we finally arrived, it took us almost an hour of hiking to find a suitable spot. There was a sharp curve in the path on a fairly sever upslope, with rocks and bushes on the inside of the curve. From behind the rocks, we could see through the bushes in both directions without being seen. It was the perfect spot.

I stripped off everything but my shoes and waited. We sat and watched as an older couple approached and then passed by. Fifteen minutes later, a group of three girls passed us. Finally, after we'd been there almost 45 minutes, two men, probably in their early thirties, came into view. They were coming up the hill and there was no one coming the other way.

I walked out onto the path on the opposite side of the curve from them and started walking slowly down the hill. I timed it nicely so that I met them in the middle of the curve.

"Whoa!" One of them said when he caught site of me.

When we were very close, I greeted them. "How are you two doing today? Are you enjoying your walk?"

"We are now." The other one said with awe in his voice as they stopped in front of me. I stopped too so that we could chat.

"Please pardon me for staring, but those are really nice . . . clamps." The first one said, his face turning bright red.

"Oh, thanks. I love wearing them. They make me feel deliciously naughty. And you don't have to apologize for staring. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be walking around out here like this and talking to two completely strange men like this, would I? I just get a thrill out of showing off my body to strangers."

"Well, we're certainly glad you picked this path, but won't you get in trouble if you get caught?"

"Not too much, at least I don't think I would. A man would probably be put in jail, but women can get away with more. If I ask you a question, will you be perfectly honest with me?"

The first just nodded, but the second one said, "Sure."

Is it making you hard just standing here and talking to me like this while you stare at my body? Is that why you both have your hands in front of your crotches?"

"Uh, yes, ma'am . . . sorry."

"Oh don't apologize for getting hard. I consider it a compliment—maybe even a huge compliment, but I can't know that if you don't move your hands, now can I?"

As if following a script, they both lowered their eyes and then forced themselves to move their hands. "Oh My!" I said. "Very impressive. Well, thank you both, I mean it. Those are two huge compliments. I guess I'd better be getting along now . . . unless . . ."

"Unless what? We're in no hurry, are we Dave?"

"It's just that . . . well, doing this makes me so, so horny. I'm going to have to get myself off the second I get back to my car. The memory of this, of you two sweet guys would be much, much more delish and help me get off faster using my fingers if I could just . . . oh, never mind. I shouldn't ask."

"No really. What would make it better?"

"Well . . . if you really want to know. I'd really love to have just a five second peek at what I did to you. Would you mind, terribly?"

They looked nervously at each other for a brief second, and then one of them said, "Well, I guess turn about is fair play." He reached for the snap on his shorts, popped it and lowered his zipper. Seeing his friend do it seemed to make up the other one's mind and followed his friend's lead. Soon, both of them had their hard dicks out for me to see.

I decided to push my luck, but just a little, I put out my hand and said, "May I?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess." So I slid my fingers around his cock and said, "Very, very nice." And released it after only two or three seconds. I looked to his friend and he nodded, so I slid my fingers around his, "Very impressive." When I released his cock and stepped back, I said, "Thank you so much guys. You've been too sweet. If I wasn't married, I'd take you both into the bushes and suck those beautiful cocks of yours. But alas, I have to go take care of my wet pussy now. Bye guys, and thanks again." And with that, I continued down the path around the curve until I was out of their site.

After a few steps more, I turned and walked the short way along a deer path back to behind he rocks. "Are they gone?" I whispered. "Could you see and hear everything?"

"Yes, they're gone." Steve said, with a laugh. I'll bet they slip off into the bushes to jack off as soon as they can."

"My gawd, girl! That was about the boldest and hottest thing I've ever seen."

I looked at Steve, "Did I go too far?"

"Not at all, but for a minute there I was afraid you were going to blow them right there on the path."

I giggled, "It crossed my mind, but just for a fleeting second. I would never cheat on you two . . . and besides, those two cocks put together couldn't make half of yours, lover. We need to get home. I'm so horny I can't stand it. I wasn't lying to them when I told them what I was going to do when I get back to the car."

Julie laughed, "C'mon, you horny little exhibitionist cock teaser. Let's get you to the car so you can rub one out."

On the ride home, and after I came really hard within seconds of touching my clit, I told them both, "I have a confession. I came soon after we stopped and started talking. It was difficult not to show it, but I definitely came."

Steve and Julie both laughed out loud and then Julie said, "Hell, Steve had his cock out in the first ten seconds. He blew his load while you were still talking to them."

* * *

That night, we didn't fuck or suck, but we did do something fun before turning in for the night.

Julie and I tied Steve spread eagle to the bed using soft Velcro cuffs and straps we'd purchased. Then we blindfolded him. Next, I reached under the bed and pulled out the box we'd stashed there.

We sprayed whipped cream over is cock, and poured a generous amount of chocolate syrup on his abdomen. We sat the basket of strawberries on his chest, and then began eating them.

I dipped a strawberry in the whipped cream and ate it, dipped another one in the cream and put it to Steve's mouth. "Open up, lover."

After eating one dipped in the chocolate syrup, Julie dipped another and fed it to Steve as well. We continued this until all of the strawberries were gone. It was great fun. We untied Steve and we all took a shower together and went to bed.

* * *

After our coffee and breakfast Sunday morning, Steve and I led Julie into the den, and the three of us stood in the middle of the room.

"What's up?" She asked quizzically.

Steve spoke up, "We think it's time you give Deb her ring back." And he showed her the small blue box he'd been hiding behind his back. When he opened it, the smile on her face couldn't have been wider.

When she handed me my ring, Steve slid the new one on her finger. It was exactly like mine. As he was doing it, I said, "With this ring, we thee wed."

The End.