And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

We got home in plenty of time to give our husband a nice slow blowjob, and then prepare for the party by first taking a very nice, hugging, spooning, nap. Then we got up and took a shower. Afterward, Steve stood in his closet and called for us.

"What is it, hon?"

"I need help. I can't decide what I should wear."

We all laughed long past the time when our sides started cramping.

Thirty minutes later, we headed for the nudist camp.

* * *

We arrived at the camp in plenty of time to check in and go for a long walk, stopping to chat with all of those who had seen us there before. We found out that many of the regulars and all of the permanent residents hold back from interacting too much with new people. They are all skeptical of a newbie's motives for being there, especially the males. They naturally suspect that first time visitors are there just to gawk at naked people. But if they have seen you there before, they start to warm up to you and come to believe you are there for the same reasons they are. Many of them were seeing the three of us for the second time, and Julie and I for the third time, so they were a lot friendlier.

Only when it was close to time to head to "Rowdy Ridge", the area where Jake lived, did we let Steve take some Viagra. Julie and I wanted everyone to see and understand just how talented he was with his huge cock. Since he'd already cum once, we knew he'd last as long as he wanted. After all, it wasn't just a pride thing for him. It was for us as well. We wanted every male at the party to be jealous of him—not only for having two sexy wives, and not even for having such a huge wonderful cock, but also for what he could do with it. And we wanted every female to be jealous of us for having him.

Jake's wife Barb greeted us at the door with warm hugs. She kept saying over and over how happy she was that we decided to accept their invitation. After giving us the nickel tour of their home, she turned to us and became very serious, "You need to know something before going out to the party room. Jake has explained to all the regulars that you three are married, and that you don't want to play with others at this point. We never know who is going to show up, but either Jake or I will explain it to everyone who shows up. We just don't want you to worry that someone didn't get the message. I hope you have a wonderful evening, and if there is anything you need, just let either Jake or I know."

The whole conversation was kind of surreal. Here was this very sweet, white-haired lady, probably on the far side of 65, telling us she hoped we enjoyed their orgy. If I'd seen it in a movie, I'd have thought the writer was well off his rocker—or at least he was making a spoof movie.

Finally, we went out to the "Party Room". Jake was there making last minute preparations for the party. "Hey you guys!" He said in an excited voice. Then he walked up to Steve, "I'm Jake, your host for the evening . . . and we hope most of the night."

Steve shook his hand and turned his attention to us, "This is-"

"Julie and Debra—Deb, it's nice to see the two of you again. I'm so glad you three decided to come. I'm sure you won't regret it for a second. Please do me and Barb the honor of considering our home yours—anything you need at all, just let us know."

"Wow" I mumbled when we were out of earshot. I'm guessing they don't get a lot of newbies to attend."

"Or just not hot ones like the two of you" Steve added.

"Uh hum." I corrected him, "The three of us. Barb didn't take her eyes off your cock for five seconds during the tour of the house, but I've got news for her: She ain't getting any of it."

"Thank you." Steve added with a chuckle. I'm not into geriatrics."

* * *

As each couple showed up, Jake introduced us. Without exception, every one made some comments about my nipple clamps, and each time, Julie would tug very gently at the chain and say something like, "You should see what this does to her when she cums." And, almost without exception, they responded with something like, "We hope to see that, many times before the night is over."

There was a lot of small talk in the hot tub. Most of them wanted to know what it was like having a three-way marriage. Every woman we met claimed to be very bisexual. Every man we met during that time expressed to Steve how lucky he was. Bla, Bla, Bla. We had expected a lot of that.

There was one couple who showed up about an hour after us who caught our attention . . . especially Steve's. Hanna had tits that made both Julie and I jealous. It was like she had two volleyballs glued to her chest, and we could tell they were real. She was 30ish, an Amazon looking creature, maybe 6'2", and with everything in proportion . . . except for those outrageous knockers. I had to force myself to resist reaching out and touching her enormous firm rack, so I know Steve was struggling twice as much. His cock twitched noticeably when he first saw her. She was with an older guy, perhaps 60, white hair, but not in bad shape for his age. It was an odd mismatch to say the least.

When she introduced herself and her "date", it was all the three of us could do to keep from laughing out loud. "Hi, I'm Hanna and this is Doug. I'm very bisexual. He is mostly straight, but he will suck a cock if I tell him to."

Julie couldn't pass that up in a million years, "Hi, I'm Julie. This is my husband, Steve, and this is my wife, Deb. She and I are very bisexual, and Steve gets all he can handle from us . . . and us from him and each other. Oh, and by the way, awesome rack. I'll trade you mine for yours."

As it turned out though, Hanna wasn't an airhead. She didn't just take the compliment, or seem offended by the disguised warning to keep her hands off Steve. She took the high road. "Yeah, I know they look good to someone who doesn't have to carry them around every day." She lifted both of her huge tits up with her hands, "Trust me, girl, you don't have the shoulders to hold these babies up. You may think I'm lying, but I'd trade you in a heartbeat. I love the way yours sit on your chest."

Julie, stepped up and gave her a full body hug. If Hanna hadn't bent to receive Julie's hug, I'm sure Julie would have gotten a face full of tits. "If we could meet in the middle, we'd both own the world, wouldn't we?"

"You've got that right, dear."

* * *

An hour and a half into the party, a couple showed up that made all of us do a double take. I thought for sure Steve had met his match. This guy, Ron, who everyone called "Flipper", had a horse cock hanging between his legs that made my jaw drop. It was fucking huge. Of course, we found out later that it was all show. I had to giggle the first time I saw him hard. It was exactly the same size hard as when it was soft.

Steve remarked with a hint of relief in his voice, "Ahhh, he's a shower, not a grower." I didn't know until Julie explained it to me later that a "shower" is a guy who just has it all hanging out there from the start. When he gets hard, it just gets hard. It doesn't grow. Steve's cock was almost as impressive as Flipper's when soft, but when he got hard, he grew to a much greater size. It made me very proud later when I heard more than one gasp of awe from the other . . . um . . . ladies.

I discovered early on that there was a position I liked that made me cum many times in a few short minutes. I'd never done it before, but necessity is the mother of invention, or so I've heard.

The party was heating up, and the three of us were still in the hot tub just watching things unfold. Watching all the sucking and fucking made me horny as hell, so I asked Steve to fuck me.

"Okay." He agreed, "How and where?"

I learned later that he had meant, "Hard and fast, or gentle and slow, pussy or ass?", but that's not how I took it. I took it to mean "In the hot tub, the deck, under the shower, on the wrestling matt on the floor, or in one of the stuffed chairs. "Get on your back on the deck with your legs dangling in the hot tub." I instructed him.

When he was in position, I straddled him backwards so that my ass was pointing toward his head. "You do the honors." I instructed. I wanted to fuck him and watch all of the action in the room at the same time. I found that very exciting.

When I looked over toward one corner of the wrestling matt, I saw Hanna on her knees. She was straddling a man—I couldn't see who, and she was riding his cock. Jake knelt behind her and without ceremony, stuffed his cock to the hilt in her ass. She crooked a finger to Alan, a 40ish looking man with an obese wife, Judy. He knelt to one side and she began sucking him. Still not satisfied with that, she begged Alan's wife to join them, and she immediately began playing with Judy's pussy.

While watching all of this, I was rocking back and forth on Steve's cock. It was like he was fucking me doggie style, but I was on top. That was a first for me, and I loved it, especially when he worked a finger into my ass.

Julie came to me and we began kissing while she kneaded my swinging tits. It wasn't long before I became lost in a powerful orgasm. I grunted, "OH GAWD!" I assume very loudly, because when I was still recovering, I heard some hoots and hollers and a brief round of applause. Looking around, I realized that many in the room were watching us. I knew the alcohol was starting to get to Steve when I heard him do his best Elvis impersonation, "Uh, thank you. Thank you very much."

Steve said he needed a break and a fresh drink, so I crawled off him and slid back into the hot tub.

When he walked across the room, his massive cock still pointing upward and leading the way, I heard one woman say, "Oh my gawd! He should have a 'pick a number' stuck to his chest. I'd get there early to get in line." Of course, hearing that made me swell with pride. When I glanced Julie's way, her expression mirrored mine. She showed me a wink and a knowing grin.

It wasn't long after that until Julie was sitting on the edge of the hot tub leaning back on her hands. I was eating her pussy and tonguing her ass with lustful enthusiasm and she was grunting and tossing her head from side to side. From somewhere behind us, I heard a female voice say "Next", but I ignored it and concentrated on what I was doing.

After several orgasms, Julie and I switched places. Steve stepped into the hot tub and began fucking Julie from behind as she ate me.

The whole room smelled of sex. We decided to move to the matt to make ourselves more a part of the group. We all three felt like we had been keeping our distance from the others.

Steve was at his best, fucking both Julie and me again—for at least 20 minutes each.

Finally, when both of us were totally exhausted and totally satisfied, we had Steve lay on his back on one side of the matt. We gave him a very long, very slow and sexy blowjob. While we were tending to Steve, two other women lay down on the matt, one at Steve's head and one at his feet. Julie and I were on each side of him. They were talking to each other right past us.

The one at his head said, "Gawd! Just look at that wonderful cock." And then the other one said, "I'd sell my soul to the devil to feel that inside me."

The first one let out a laugh, "The devil already has your soul, babe."

"Yeah, but I'll bet he doesn't have a cock like that."

Julie made eye contact with me, and I'm sure mine showed the same sense of pride hers did. And I very, very much enjoyed the two women watching us from up close like that. It made giving our husband a blowjob even more exciting, if that was possible.

When he finally shot his load, just like at home, we each took our share, and then kissed him, before kissing each other deeply.

"My, my, you two have trained him well. Does he go down on you after fucking you?"

I looked around and was shocked to see that the voice belonged to Jake's silver-haired wife, Barb. I don't know why, but I just couldn't answer. Apparently neither could Julie. Steve finally stepped up and responded, "Yes on all counts. They have trained me well . . . and I love every minute of it."

"Oh! I need you to talk to Jake for me." She said with a silly giggle. "He won't go down after cumming inside me, and he won't let me kiss him after taking his or anyone else's cum in my mouth.

"That's a pity." Julie responded in a sympathetic tone. "Next time he refuses, cut him off for a few months. I'll loan you a vibe to keep you company until he comes to his senses."

She laughed out loud, "Honey, I have a whole drawer full of vibrators. At this point in our lives, if I cut him off for several months, he'd barely notice. Of course, it's difficult to cut a man off if you don't know where he's getting it. The older ladies out here all have a thing for him."

A funny thought hit me, so I told her, "Tell him Julie and I really found him attractive, and perhaps sometime in the future we would put him at the top of our list if we ever decide to take things to the next level. But we won't put him on that list at all until we hear from you that he's gotten over that silliness."

Julie caught on to my game, "I'll never fuck or suck a guy that won't share his cum with me. Tell him I said he's acting like a silly teenager and he needs to grow up."

I tried to imagine Barb having sex, but I just couldn't go there in my brain. Not that I was naïve enough to think that older women don't do it, but I just didn't want to conjure up a mental image of this particular sweet old lady on her hands and knees screaming at the top of her lungs, "Oh yes, baby, ram that hard fucking cock into me." I just couldn't go there mentally. I did watch her give two different guys blowjobs, and eat one pussy. That was difficult enough for me to watch, but I managed.

* * *

When we were ready to leave and were making the rounds, more than one of the ladies groped Steve's cock during their hug. None of the men dared that with Julie or me. Every hug was very platonic—that is until we said good night to Hanna. When she hugged me, being much taller, her monster tits hit my chest above mine, even with her bending over. She smashed them into me and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Do I at least get a kiss before you go?"

Fortunately, Julie heard her and came to my rescue, "Oh yummy, a three-way girl kiss. And with that, the three of us hugged tighter and kissed, our tongues out so that everyone could see. I could sense the disappointment in Hanna. She hadn't gotten what she wanted, but the rest of the room sure did. Everyone was hooping it up, even the ladies.

* * *

"Deb" Julie called out. I was enjoying a nice morning swim while Julie was inside fixing us some turkey sandwiches.

"Are the sandwiches ready?"

"No, but your phone rang. I didn't get to the den in time to answer it, but the caller ID said it was Jonathan."

"Oh right. It's Wednesday." Jonathan was our pool man. He always called a few minutes before arriving at our house. He was a handsome young man of 25 with a very nicely toned body. "Wanna have some fun?" I asked her.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Leave the patio door open." And then I crooked a finger for her to join me in the pool. When we heard the door bell inside the house, we ignored it. I quickly slid up onto the top step and spread my legs. Julie knew what I wanted and immediately moved in and started eating my pussy. We both pretended not to hear the latch click on the side gate.

I had my head tilted back and my eyes closed wondering how long Jonathan would watch before announcing his presence. It must have been a struggle in his brain, but the gentleman in him finally won out. After only about 30 seconds, he cleared his throat loudly. I opened my eyes, turning my head his way. Julie just kept eating me.

"Ooops, sorry." I said as I pushed Julie's head away. "We have company."

Julie showed Jonathan a big smile on her way by him to the patio door, stopping long enough to dry herself before going in. I was on my feet and walking to him when I said, "Sorry, I left my phone inside. I hope you're not too upset."

He was trying unsuccessfully to keep his eyes on mine. "You're kidding, right?" He finally managed.

"Well, maybe just a little. Would it bother you if I catch some sun while you're doing your thing—with the pool, I mean?"

He chuckled, "Not at all."

So I walked lazily over to a lounge chair and lay down on my back. The whole thing was hot as hell, especially since I was still horny from having Julie's mouth on me. I just closed my eyes, wondering every second if he was looking at me.

When he left, I immediately ran into the house and begged Julie to eat my pussy. I came within 10 seconds, and again a minute later."

* * *

I was standing, my feet a comfortable distance apart because I didn't know how long I was going to be there. The soft Velcro cuffs were around my ankles and wrists, and long ropes around a tree on either side of me held my arms outstretched and my feet from moving closer together.

We were back in the State Park, but not on the path this time. Steve had found a nice area that couldn't be seen by anyone walking the path approximately 30 yards away. Steve and Julie were in a cozy hideaway in the bushes only 20 yards to one side. They could see both me and the people coming up and down the path.

I watched for his signal. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I saw Steve's hand emerge from the bushes. He was holding up two fingers. I paid close attention, and he finally waved his hand.

"Help me please." I called out, "Can anyone hear me? Hello?"

As the two men came around some bushes and saw me, I called to them, "Finally, thank God! Will you please help me?"

When they were closer, I started telling them the same story I'd used before, "I just agreed to do this for one quick picture, but the asshole took my clothes and left me here."

I put them in their early 30s. They were both nice looking and well built with huge bulging muscles. I assumed they were body builders or athletes. My pussy tingled when one of them said, "I don't know, Stan. What do you think? Should we help the lady, or leave her like this for her husband to come back and get her when he thinks she's had enough?"

"This reminds me of a joke." The other one said. "A cowboy was riding through the hills and happened upon a naked woman staked out spread eagle on the ground. She told the cowboy that Indians had burnt their wagon, killed her husband, and they had all raped her. Then she saw the cowboy unbuckling his belt. "Ma'am, this just isn't your day."

I had to force myself not to laugh, even though I did think it was funny. "Ha Ha, very funny. So are you going to help me or not?"

Stan looked at his partner and then back to me, "Sure, but you're still going to be stuck out here in the woods naked until he comes back for you. And secondly, I think a good deed like this should deserve some kind of reward, don't you, Ken?"

"Gezzzzzzzz." I tried my best to sound frustrated. "What kind of reward. I obviously don't have any money on me." My heart sped up and my pussy became so wet I'm surprised it didn't start dripping out of me. I couldn't wait to hear his answer.

He scratched his chin and made a show of considering the options. Finally, he said, "Well, a blowjob would be nice, or you could just let us cop a feel or two—even though we could do that before we untie you, whether you agree or not."

"You wouldn't dare!" I challenged him.

"Nah, you're probably right. I was just stating the obvious."

I guess both of them thought they'd openly stared at my body long enough. They looked at each other, shrugged, and began removing the Velcro cuffs.

When they'd freed me, I said to them, "Oh thank you." showing them both a huge smile. "So, now . . . you can have your reward—the feel—not the blowjob."