And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan shook his head, "Nah, I was just yanking your chain." And then he realized what he'd said and we all started laughing.

"I love getting my chain yanked, but only when the time is right—when I'm cumming hard. But the offer still holds for the reward. You've done me a really big favor, so I don't mind. Of course, I'll tell my husband you took your reward in advance without asking. We'll just see how he likes hearing that his wife got felt up by two perfect strangers."

A second later, Stan stepped up to me and put both of his hands on my tits. He gave them a squeeze or two, and then stepped back, motioning Ken to do the same.

When Ken was done, they both headed back to the path, but after only a few steps, Stan looked back over his shoulder and said, "By the way, your husband is over there in the bushes. I'd go kick his ass for you, but I like his style." And then he cupped his hands around his mouth and called out in the direction of the bushes, "Dude, nice gag to pull on her, and by the way, she has great tits." And they both left, laughing their asses off.

* * *

We tried a new position that night, and we all three loved it. We had Steve lay on his back. I straddled him and lowered myself on his huge cock until I was fully impaled. Julie straddled his head facing me. He was eating her and tonguing her ass while I fucked him. Julie and I were facing each other and could kiss and fondle each other at will. It was incredible.

Before falling asleep, I thought about the first two times in the State Park with the strange men. I loved watching their reactions when I would go on and on about loving to eat pussy and how I loved to get fucked in the ass. I think that turned them on as much or more than staring at my naked body.

* * *

The following morning at breakfast—Sunday, Steve asked us, "Do you two have anything special planned for us today?" When we said we didn't, he shocked both of us by saying in a very mater-of-fact tone, "Well, I was kind of hoping we'd do the ass thing again—with the strap on and everything."

Julie's jaw dropped, as I'm sure mine did. I was the first to recuperate enough to respond, "We'd love that, wouldn't we, Julie?"

She nodded, "I want to fuck him this time, okay?"

"Okay, but this time he's not going to have to jack off at the end of it. I want to have his cock in my ass when he cums from you fucking him."

When she agreed, our husband said with a chuckle, "Yummy."

* * *

That afternoon, we all used disposable enemas, and then we gave Steve a nice blowjob. We wanted him to be able to last for what was to come. Then, after giving him time to recuperate, I prepared Julie's ass with the baby oil and the larger of the two vibes—after tongue fucking her ass, of course. While Steve was fucking her in the ass, I began preparing my ass for the invasion of his huge cock.

After he'd been fucking her for over 15 minutes, I scooted over until I was lying beneath him on my back. I wanted to be able to see everything. I was flat on the bed, but I reached around my hips and spread myself open for him. After a few attempts, and after pulling a pillow under my butt, he finally managed to penetrate my ass.

Gawd, that was incredible. Julie was doing all the work. She was rocking him forward and pulling him back. It was like she was fucking me. I made a mental note that I would get her to fuck me in the ass with the strap on sometime.

In this position, Steve couldn't penetrate my ass as deeply as he could when I was on my knees, and with Julie controlling the rhythm, he couldn't really pound it into me, but it was great nonetheless.

The one thing that struck me was that I could watch Steve's face while he was getting nailed in the ass. Sometimes, he had a strained, almost wincing look on his face—the same as when he was just about to cum. Other times, his eyes showed a look of pure lust.

Just before he started cumming, he half screamed to Julie, "Stop!" The strap on dildo was buried deep in his ass. When he began moving in and out of me, I realized, quite to my intense pleasure, that he wasn't fucking me so much as he was fucking himself back onto the dildo. Julie held firm and let him set the pace. His thrusts were almost violent going back, and somewhat slower and less powerful when thrusting forward into me—just the opposite of when he was fucking us, but of course, he wasn't. He was fucking himself.

Steve came for a very long time, and when he was finished and had slid his cock out of me, he immediately slid me up on the bed, raised my hips and began licking my oozing ass. He was still moving slowly back and forth onto the dildo while he sucked his cum from my ass.

* * *

The End (For sure this time hehe).