All Comments on 'And Sis Makes 3'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More to Cum?

She needs to eat Julie's shaved pussy. Then Julie needs to give her a rim job, preparing her to get fucked by her husband's ten inch cock. And when he is ready to jizz, his formerly prude wife should go ATM and he should then fuck her 36DD tits and then come on his sister's face and have his wife lick it up. Then he fucks his sister in the ass. And then his sister and he DP his wife.

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
I think Sis needs to

further open their world to rimming, anal and of course the wife eating her first pussy. Then in maybe a even later episode the both of them being pregnant with his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PART 2 PLEASE

THE best story I have read in a long time. Can't wait for Part 2. Maybe a little strapon?? f/f f/m?? Doesn't matter. Keep on writing! :--)

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i always love the idea of the sibs staying together especially if they can be in a family way as in marriage or at least they are not with any outside friends.spouses that they had before they start are family not outsiders but no new friends.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
That was HOT!

That's a very hot story, good job .Can't wait to read the next chapter hope it's soon . Thanks for that one loved it .

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
End of part one?

That was so Hot it could be a stand alone story, I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Yes the girls could do 69 and even 69 while he fucks one of them, but please leave the anal out of the story it's not needed to carry the story the oral sex and fucking is enough, not every story needs anal.

The closet Gays can go to the gay section for the anal.

And no I don't even think of two women having sex as gay but one of the hottest things ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Your writing of when everything went still and she was at peace was awesome writing. I could totally feel the mood with that incredible paragraph. Well done!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Very erotic

This story is so erotic. I thoroughly enjoyed how you took your time building up each sex scene. Keebp up the good writing.

DiNooDiNooover 9 years ago
very Hot

one of the best i've ever read on literotica..

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story and well told. You describe their feelings as well as their actions with skill.

Jerryr6Jerryr6almost 9 years ago
One of the hottest stories on this site!

Extremely erotic. Loved it. More, please.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Super Hot!!

When I shaved my married pussy bald...it opened a whole new world of sex and kink for hubby and me. 5 Stars.

NostalgiaBikerNostalgiaBikerover 5 years ago
HOT, HOT STORY! I loved this story!

I need to find a fuck buddy in my area soon! Ladies, I'm ready and waiting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous